Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Honesty don't know what I've had done this week without this forum. :flower: x

Awl Jess! That video!!! I am the same. I have had neighbor come over as I screamed so loud one time in apartment. My husband is so quiet most times. And I tend to zone out most times while doing dishes.

Hi Beb. I'm sorry you are here but welcome! I also had a mmc. I was 9.5 weeks and the baby was 6 weeks. I still hadn't bleed but had known about the problem for three weeks. I finally had an in-office procedure done to empty my uterus.

Jessica: :rofl: SO funny! Looks like you were trying to get away with something there. Were you hiding extra HPTs in that bathroom??!

Lol, I was debating taking one, but just sat down to play hay day on my ipad :rofl:

Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Honesty don't know what I've had done this week without this forum. :flower: x

I have to agree, i felt so lost in ttc and tbh even when i got to first tri after a loss..it wasnt the same :(
It was amazing to be surrounding by strong women going thru what id been thru and being so supportive. I kno im one of the lucky ones and the are ppl who have to try for ages and ages.
This goup is so great i cant seem to go off it so again sorry for my ticker but im only here for support and encouragement for you all xxx

Don't apologise for your ticker for me whatching you girls go through it and come out the otherside gives me hope. Soon we will all have tickers.

Don't apologise for your ticker for me whatching you girls go through it and come out the otherside gives me hope. Soon we will all have tickers.

Exactly, Celine there is no need to apologise! Like apple said it gives me hope that eventually we'll all have successful pregnancies despite what we've been through with a loss :) x

I was really surprised when I came to ttc after loss how positive it was. I spent hardly any time in miscarriage because it seemed so bleak but round here was all about hope, especcially the amazing ladies in this thread :hugs:
I also spent hardly any time in pregnancy after a loss because it was a wee bit depressing, and it's only now I'm spending lots if time in the general pregnancy forums xx

Hey to the new ladies! Very sorry for your losses but totally understand the need to move forward. This is a great thread, in fact this forum generally as the other ladies have said is really positive... Heh, I also can't keep away. I think when you go through quite a bit of uncertainty and fear after a loss you don't forget the people who helped you through it. I can't wait till we all migrate. X

Very positively, all the original ladies on this thread bar one (come on garfie. :hugs:) have lovely pregnancy tickers, and we only started it in the summer so I'm sure everyone else won't have long to wait :happydance: if you want proof, look at the first few pages. It goes peach, prune, sweet potato, orange?? (Celine)
In fact I've been through 15 pages and it's just bfps and lovely garfie. I had to stop reading else I'll be here all day xx

Aw munchkin - BIG :hugs: thanks

Yep ladies this is a real positive and upbeat thread whenever you are feeling like you can't carry on or it gets to much come here and someone will pick you up and give you a hug:hugs:

There is only me left out of the originals from summer - I keep hoping every month who knows maybe this month :winkwink:

Tested again this morning bfn - so not looking good but I will keep trying until we finally shut the door:cry:

Good luck ladies and welcome newbies.

Celine - lovely ticker about time :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

celine and the rest of the girls who have a bfp... you give us how that we can have our bfp too! if you didn't stay and keep us up to date we'd be wondering if all went well! I'm glad you are staying to give us our hope!

I ve been here since summer garfie! I'm with ya!

nope....I was this fall...

Yes, garfie, we are all rooting for you to get your BFP!!! You deserve it so much!

You too, penguin! You joined us pretty early.

I have to agree, i felt so lost in ttc and tbh even when i got to first tri after a loss..it wasnt the same :(
It was amazing to be surrounding by strong women going thru what id been thru and being so supportive. I kno im one of the lucky ones and the are ppl who have to try for ages and ages.
This goup is so great i cant seem to go off it so again sorry for my ticker but im only here for support and encouragement for you all xxx

Don't apologize for your ticker.......we will all have one hopefully soon! If anything, I would be more upset if you guys left because I would feel abandoned.

Aw munchkin - BIG :hugs: thanks

Yep ladies this is a real positive and upbeat thread whenever you are feeling like you can't carry on or it gets to much come here and someone will pick you up and give you a hug:hugs:

There is only me left out of the originals from summer - I keep hoping every month who knows maybe this month :winkwink:

Tested again this morning bfn - so not looking good but I will keep trying until we finally shut the door:cry:

Good luck ladies and welcome newbies.

Celine - lovely ticker about time :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

We can do it Garfie!!

AFM: temp dropped .1 degree, but it's still .3 degrees above where it has been.

Jrepp im watching your temps!
I think i agree when you said you would feel abandoned, i have seen on a few threads when the bfps leave you kind of feel like oh ok they dont care about me anymore...

Girls i was reelng with anger tonight :( i need to vent and i think i want to do it here...so i have a friend who is datng this guy, we have been friends snce we were 5 and now both in our early 30s, she isnt a best friend. Anyway she is dong so well with her work and career, own properties etc etc and can be a bit bitter that she isnt yet married with her own kids, but she has found a guy its just taking time..ok im rambling, so this friends niece not only announced her engagement but are also expectng and posted a sonogram on the 7 week bean...so i texted her (my friend) to give her some comfort etc and she is rather upset, so in the end i said well i hope all will be ok with nieces baby (as i mentioned to her that 7 weeks is early to announce) and my friend said oh it should be, i mean she is younge and healthy.

This got me mad, she doesnt know about this pregnancy or mc'/ but damn that stung :( i couldnt let it go and write back well it happens to even healthy and younge ppl and we left it at that. Urgh it sounds so petty!

Oh Celine, that would hurt me to hear too. It's like, if you're young and healthy and lose a baby, you must have done something wrong, which is just not true.

I broke down today when I visited my MIL; my SIL was there (who has just announced her 2nd unplanned pregnancy) and as soon as I walked in she said 'Oh, I'm REALLY craving Nando's chicken today!'. She went on to talk about her pregnancy for a couple of minutes, before asking how I was...I just said 'Well, I've not been great' and started crying :dohh:

In fairness she has no idea I was pregnant, or had just lost it, and was completely horrified when I told her that she'd mentioned it. She was lovely afterwards and we ended up having a long chat about what I've been through this week, which has made me feel a million times better :D

Try not to let what your friend said upset you too much - it was just a misguided comment, said off-the-cuff because she was upset herself.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry Celine. I see how that hurt your feelings. How wonderful for your friend that she doesn't have any reason to think other than that a healthy baby will be here in 8 months. I wish all us ladies were still so lucky :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->