Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Congrats Apple. When are you going to go into the doctor?

I don't see anything either Sara. Are you going to retest tomorrow or are you going to wait a while?

Munchkin - were you saying earlier that you are carrying in an odd location? I remember someone on the thread saying they were carrying toward the back or something, but I'm too lazy to look back through the posts :rofl:

AFM:New video blog is up. You can watch it on YouTube ( https://youtu.be/HeLDT52ejUA ) or on the blog that I have going. The link is in my signature.

CD2 with heavy, thick, dark flow and MAJOR cramping. This period is so weird! I never heard back from the doctor on Friday so I am hoping I can get my sis scheduled for Friday next week. Going up to my MIL's house to pick up my husbands dog because mil is having knee surgery and won't be able to walk him for a bit. My nephews 3rd birthday party is tomorrow too which will be interesting. I have a feeling a few people will ask me about my lack of being pregnant.

I don't know if we are trying this upcoming month or not. I guess it all depends on whether we get the go ahead to try or not. With the SIS sometime in the next week to week and a half, my bupivacaine injections and orthopedic follow up on the 6th and first RE appointment on the 10th, perhaps this isn't the best month to try for a rainbow baby. Honestly, I don't know what I want more: the doctors to find something or for them to find nothing. After all this loss and time, it would be great to know why it's happening but at the same time scary to think something could be wrong.

Jrepp I know what you mean about in a way wanting then to find something because then you can be proactive if they find nothing you'll be relieved it's nothing serious but it's like what now?

I'm going to ring docs and get an appointment for when I'm 5 weeks. I'm not sure why but I feel that by then is know it's not chemical and hopefully they can do blood tests. I really want an early scan but I think if have to fight for that one.

Apple I'm not far from you (burton/derby) and my gp asked for an early scan and the hospital said they don't do reassurance scans. So my midwife says she'd tell then if been bleeding. She did that a few days before 8 weeks (she'd have done it earlier if I'd wanted but I wanted to see the heartbeat). Then I had a private scan near Leucester at 10 weeks because it was nearly Christmas and I wanted to be able to relax and my NHS one at 12 weeks. I've been lots calmer since then. I suppose because I lost at 12 weeks after seeing the heartbeat at 8 with my mc I couldn't relax til then.
I know from my investigations though that QMC in Nottingham do private scans on Sundays in the same department with the same ultrasound people as the NHS ones xx

Thanks munchkin! My nearest hospital is kingsmill now they have a very good epu and last m/c they got me a scan the day after I went in with bleeding. I'm hoping since they know I've had more than 1 mc they will take me seriously but it depends in the gp I guess.

Apple - I think it's a good idea getting the bloods done. I found out they don't do it as standard but if you make an appt with the nurse at your gp's surgery they seem to be sympathetic. I did have to explain to her why and that it was purely for my own peace of mind before she would agree. X

Here in the us, they will do a blood draw if you request one but it isn't standard procedure.

My sis is scheduled for Wednesday at 9:30am. AF is finally finished. I think I really messed up taking the ibuprofen on Saturday. My period got really heavy, bright red, cramps galore, nose and gums were bleeding and I woke up yesterday with a cold sore. Never again!!

Glad af is gone jrepp!

How are you feeling apple?

My cycle is SO messed up since my mmc. I'm cycle 2 now, cd13. I usually ov cd20-21. Today I had a very near positive opk this morning (they've been getting darker over a few days) and this afternoon cramps and bleeding!! Anyone experienced anything like this after mc? I'm so stressed with it all :cry:

MrsW, sorry for your frustration! I do know that some women bleed during ovulation. Was it only spotting? I hope your body starts to regulate more soon.

sorry for your torturous AF Jrepp, glad it's over.

I am 12 dpo today and my test is negative. Starting to be discouraged about this cycle but I have a few more days to go yet. I have to travel some next month so I'm starting to think about how I can plan to get everything done and still be home with hubby for ovulation.

I hope you might still get your bfp slg, a friend on another thread had bfns until 15dpo when she then got her bfp so ill keep hoping for you.

Yeh I wondered about ovulation but I'm not sure. It seemed like more than spotting to me but only on wiping. Tmi.... Sort of bloody ewcm. I'm temping and my temp didn't do anything odd today but I guess it would rise tomorrow if I had oved wouldn't it?

CD8 and I'm itching to test...luckily I have no HPTs to hand. I've ordered some CB Digis that are due to arrive this week, but as they're so expensive I'm reluctant to use them until AF is at LEAST a couple of days late!

I had a spot of bleeding this last o but it was after I ov like a day or so. Don't know what to suggest hope it sorts itself out :(

Did my last frer this afternoon nearly as dark as the control line. Phew. Must.not.buy.digital.

Glad af is gone jrepp!

How are you feeling apple?

My cycle is SO messed up since my mmc. I'm cycle 2 now, cd13. I usually ov cd20-21. Today I had a very near positive opk this morning (they've been getting darker over a few days) and this afternoon cramps and bleeding!! Anyone experienced anything like this after mc? I'm so stressed with it all :cry:

After my mc, my on date moved from day 20 to day 16-18. With my September cycle I had o spotting that was very similar to what you are reporting. Hopefully you were able to bd, just in case it was your o. Perhaps your body was just trying to regulate itself.

I had a spot of bleeding this last o but it was after I ov like a day or so. Don't know what to suggest hope it sorts itself out :(

Did my last frer this afternoon nearly as dark as the control line. Phew. Must.not.buy.digital.

That's exciting. Why are you avoiding the digi?

Did you ovulate that cycle jrepp? Was the bleeding near your ov date? Thanks for sharing, good to know your cycle totally changed too x

Oh and yes we dtd yesterday, the day before and we will do it tonight just to cover bases. I'm knackered!! X

I just know that the digital tests aren't that reliuablke e.g. moving up to 3+ weeks. I did these tests with my mmc and they can't tell you much that lines getting darker don't. Plus they are expensive!

Did you ovulate that cycle jrepp? Was the bleeding near your ov date? Thanks for sharing, good to know your cycle totally changed too x

I did ovulate. I had really bad cramping followed by some light spotting the same day. The weird thing is, hat cycle I could literally feel the egg traveling down the tube. It hurt so badly. I haven't had any spotting since though and it only happened with that one pregnancy.

I just know that the digital tests aren't that reliuablke e.g. moving up to 3+ weeks. I did these tests with my mmc and they can't tell you much that lines getting darker don't. Plus they are expensive!

I agree with that. I think just for peace of mind I would do the digis about a week apart but once I get two pink lines I'm going on for blood draws anyways to make sure everything is doing what it should.

I have a new blog post up. I apparently need to re-upload the last video blog I did because YouTube is still procressing it, and it should not take that long. I'll do that in about 2 hours, but you guys should watch it. At one point I completely stop talking and just sit their looking at my eye movements. It's helarious!

thanks W. I know this cycle isn't quite over yet. It sounds to me like you had some O spotting. I would call it spotting if you didn't need a liner/pad.

apple, you don't need anymore HPTs because we already know you are pregnant!!!

Apple - you are so right about digitals not being accurate with dating. I don't think I will ever use a digital again!

Video is up and running..... link is in my signature. I showed it to my hubby and he started to laugh!

Jrepp you sre so sweet!your vlog actually reminded me that i looked at a few youtube vids after the mc's about mc, preg after mc etc. So good for you on putting it out there.

Im still here silently stalking and praying for all of you. My in laws arrived (staying for a month) and its not too bad..its affecting hubby more who is snappy and mean when they annoy him.

Still keep forgetting im pregnant but on sunday i saw a little rainbow baby, i had knittee the rainbow blanket for them and they were due just after my first edd, she is two weeks old and so gorgeous. Afterwards hubby asked me if i was sad seeing her, and funny enough the logic in my head is still "no its a ran ow she deserves it" i know thats not true, not having a mc doesnt make you deserve a baby less but i was so happy to see the baby. Ive been struggling with guilt issues about this baby...any only when im having an uktrasound do i feel the joy..otherwise im whingy and filled with dread sometimes. Its part denial.

Enough about me! Apple i agree stay away from digis x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"