Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Apple - that's exciting! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test

Jrepp - I'm sorry. I hope you don't have to go back on bcp

I'm sorry jrepp I hope she turns up and avoids any more hassle. I'm re testing on the morn x

slg did you test today? lol i did.
8/9 dpo what was i thinking?
but..

do you see lines or am i mad?

Yayyy Apple I see them! And with this pregnancy I got a + at 9/10dpo. Faint and it was on one of the internet cheapies, but it's possible. FX it's darker tomorrow.

Apple! Those tests have 2 lines!!! :happydance: cannot wait to see tomorrows test!!

Honestly, I have no idea. I think there are two options 1) so that they can get all the testing in that they need to do without the possibility of pregnancy/another miscarriage OR 2)In case they find something in there that requires surgery to fix. Easier to schedule an appointment if they dont have to wait 2 weeks to find out if I'm pregnant or not. But I could be wrong.

I am still waiting for AF to arrive, but they said they can't even schedule the ultrasound until I am CD 1. Its so frustrating that my body chose now to be late without being pregnant. I have to assume at 17DPO that a test would be positive by now. I am going to go relax in the hot tub outside of our apartment with hubby and hopefully that will help me relax enough for something to get going.

On another note, I just wanted to let you ladies know how much I appreciate all of the support these past months. TTC is a very difficult thing, and I am a very impatient person. Lately I have been feeling that despite all of the love and support I was receiving, I didn't really have an outlet for saying what I really feel and not what is socially acceptable to hear. In an effort to cleanse my soul and really let myself express what I think/feel I have created a blog which consists of both written and video journals. Feel free to check it out, and if you want to follow my ttc journey definitely hit the follow button.

The link to the webpage can be found in my signature or is https://eventualmomma.wordpress.com

How is everyone else feeling lately?

:hi: hi all

Apple: I don't think you are crazy and I see those lines! I see them clearly in the original. Your pics reminded me that I bought some 10 mui tests and they are sitting in my bathroom. I'm waiting to 10 DPO to test, so sat. At least that's the plan :haha: I admit that I brought a FRER with me on our trip this week :shy:

Sorry for your frustration jessica. I hope AF gets her act together so you can move on to your next steps.

You may officially be excited I am! Fmu is the way to go girls came up much better though still a faint line. Also the other brand came up in like 2 mins with a faint pink line!!

Okay so I've not told oh so can't get on PC to post pics yet. I'm not telling him until I get a proper midstream or digital test :) my little secret.

Eeek

Jrepp - I guess those 2 points make sense due to tests etc...Still, I can see it must be frustrating to be doign something which seems totally counter-intuitive - go on bcp to have a baby!? eh? But, hopefully you'll get some answers. Hope AF turns up asap for you love X

Apple - :happydance: congrats hun - personally I don't trust them tests - had some scary evaps before - but if you've tested with another brand then it's looking good hun :happydance:

Mrs W - Thanks for the name of that app - I love to investigate new apps - I am also with Ovufriend (think I got that one from JR):haha: and of course my trusty FF (not sure who told me about that one - I got it that long ago:cry:)

JR - Just a thought - have you tried looking at your own saliva under your microscope - check your ferning pattern apparently you can tell a lot from spit:haha:

AFM - I am not sure whether I have Od or not as I've had a fever the last few days (so extremely high temperatures) not great when I was at the Brit Awards - but it was so awesome I'm glad I made the effort:happydance:

Still stalking ladies :ninja: and hoping we all get our BFPs soon:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Jrepp - I guess those 2 points make sense due to tests etc...Still, I can see it must be frustrating to be doign something which seems totally counter-intuitive - go on bcp to have a baby!? eh? But, hopefully you'll get some answers. Hope AF turns up asap for you love X

Thanks. My hubby said I don't have to go on the pill again, that we can abstain for a few weeks so there isn't a chance. I don't really want to take time off though.

Apple - :happydance: congrats hun - personally I don't trust them tests - had some scary evaps before - but if you've tested with another brand then it's looking good hun :happydance:

Mrs W - Thanks for the name of that app - I love to investigate new apps - I am also with Ovufriend (think I got that one from JR):haha: and of course my trusty FF (not sure who told me about that one - I got it that long ago:cry:)

JR - Just a thought - have you tried looking at your own saliva under your microscope - check your ferning pattern apparently you can tell a lot from spit:haha:

AFM - I am not sure whether I have Od or not as I've had a fever the last few days (so extremely high temperatures) not great when I was at the Brit Awards - but it was so awesome I'm glad I made the effort:happydance:

Still stalking ladies :ninja: and hoping we all get our BFPs soon:happydance:

:hugs:

X

I haven't tried that one yet, but it's a great suggestion. When will you be testing?

Afm: huge temp drop this morning. Still above cover but way lower than it has been. Maybe AF is finally on her way. Here's to hoping!

OH!!!!! Is that what the cross hairs is for?!!! Vertical line for pre and post ovulation and horizontal for above and below cover line? So you can see if temp drops below it. OMG! Never knew that haha!!!!!

Garfie - I like ovuline, it's good for tips and info and the more you put in the more you get out, but I love the charts on ff so I use both!! My temp was exactly the same this morning as yesterday morning which seems like a big coincidence.

Jrepp I hope af turns up soon, nothing worse than waiting for her.

Thank you for all the congrats bfp on frer just now so I'm starting to believe it. Going to get DS to hand it to oh when he gets back from work.

Sorry for constant updates I'm just so shocked and as you can understand terrified it's all going to go wrong again.

Apple - Congratulations! What's your due date??

Jrepp - Thanks for sharing your blog. I look forward to giving it a read when I have time. It is always very therapeutic to write down your thoughts in a totally safe place.

Garfie - Does that mean TTC is still a go? yay!

Totally understandable apple, have faith x so happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->