Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

No temp rise today so I didn't ovulate yesterday. I think my hormones are just crazy sadly :-( opks still dark so I guess hormones are surging.

Celine, sorry you are still struggling. Ttc and pregnancy after loss are so much harder than I ever imagined. X

Celine - thank you. I'm so sorry that you are still struggling with this pregnancy. I know there isn't anything that I can say that would be reassuring, but just know that we are all here supporting you and praying for you!

Mrs. W. - are you sure the test is positive? With some of the tests I know that I have a hard time telling the difference between positive and nearly positive. I guess that's why we check everything else while were at it.

It mustn't be quite positive. I've never had a positive before I only ever get a faint line that goes darker and then disappears over about 2-3 days. Ill keep going tho, hopefully I will ov soon xx

Good luck mrsw hope that you ovulate soon. I know I conceived this month from DTD 1-2 days before not on the day of o.

I've avoided digis! Woop. Had a tiny bit if brown blood\cm this morning which panicked me but nothing since so I'm optimistic.

Brown is old so it might be left over implantation blood finally making it's way out.

Just thought I'd drop in and say congrats apple!

I've been stalking when I can but I'm trying not to get obsessive about ttc again so trying to keep off b&b as much as I was before. I've passed my original mc due date now which was very tough. Still feeling positive about this year though.

Good luck to everyone else still trying!

Congrats again apple!

Mrs W My cycles were really weird after my losses- the next one after was usually like 4 or 5 days of + OPKs so I had to use temp and cm to help me figure out if I o'ed.

Celine- so sorry you are still struggling. And you're surviving the in laws staying over!

Hi again Annie! Good to see you pop in.

AFM- just kinda staying off the thread because I don't ever have a ton to add other than my obsessive worrying 24/7. I also seem to have morning sickness 24/7 (although not as bad as with DS) and I don't want to pop on and whine about it to a TTC thread- I would feel terrible. Have another scan tomorrow @ 10 weeks because my RE is lovely and is trying to reassure me.

Hi Annie thanks for the congrats. i know what you mean about this forum being a bit addictive when ttc, i dont do much else in my spare time :blush:

CD1. Disappointed of course but trying to focus on that I've now had two complete cycles in a row with ovulation. That is a huge step in the right direction for me!

Sorry slg but as you say, I'm glad you are ovulating and having fertile cycles. Fingers crossed you get the egg next time, 3rd cycle lucky right!!

Thanks for the advice and reassurance, you ladies are fab. I'm feeling sad today. I'm exhausted, still bleeding, even more today and its cd14?!! No temp rise so def haven't oved and still fairly dark lines on opks. Total mystery :cry:

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow gr, nearly 12 weeks now, that's gone very fast (not for you I know). Sorry you feel so sick but at least it's. good sign that all is going well with baby.

Sara - I'm glad you have had 2 ovulating cycles in a row. Maybe the test was wrong!?!? Let's keep praying that you o for a third time and catch it.

Mrs. W. - I don't know what is going on with you. Have you called the doctor to see if they can find out what is going on with you?

Afm: starting to freak about the sis. The teacher I work with told me to take the day off, which is good. I want my hubby with me but I don't think he wants to go.

What is the sis?

Yeh I think I'm going to call the nurse tomorrow to see what she says about the bleeding. X

Saline infusion sonogram. It sucks. It's similar to an hsg, but with saline instead of iodine.

Oh I see. I hope your hubby agrees to come, why doesn't he want to? Ttc is so hard sometimes isn't it. X

I kind of explained it in my blog, but he doesn't like to see me in pain so he doesn't want to be in the room. Honestly, I'm really freaking out now

Celine - I really understand not enjoying this pregnancy as much as your others and having to fight a feeling of dread constantly. I keep wondering when I'm going to relax about this pregnancy but it doesn't seem to be happening. I truly hope that one of these days you'll turn a corner and just be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy for what it is - a beautiful miracle. This IS your rainbow baby and soon you'll be holding your tiny adorable 2-week-old and all this stress and sorrow will somehow be worth it. :hugs:
I'm glad our in-laws' visit hasn't been too terrible so far. Hang in there!

Apple - At this early stage, that was probably just implantation bleeding. I'm sure you can't wait til you get past the 4 week mark.

GR- good to hear from you. Have you joined a PAL thread? Sorry to hear you're so sick 24/7 but at least it is reassuring. I hope your ultrasound tomorrow helps you breathe easier!

Annie - so great to see you back! I can't wait for your BFP! You deserve it so much after this long wait! I hope you'll Keep us updated although I know you don't want to get obsessed!

Jrepp, remember that it's just a few minutes for your test. You can do anything for a few minutes!!!

hope all went well jrepp and not too much discomfort. it will be nice when all the testing is over. sorry for coming and going. crazy week, I even forgot to stop and pick up more girl scout cookies from the troop leader this afternoon after I told her I would this morning, after I was done with my daughter's concert. ugg.

anyway, bc going well. found out another, former co-worker is pregnant and would not tell me before she quit because she knew I have been having a hard time conceiving also. then yet another person I know just found out too. I can't wait to go on vacation! I need a break.

how's everyone else doing? Lol

oh and congrats Apple! yay!

slg sounds like things are going much better! hopefully you won't have to break the bank like me to get meds!

mrs W I hope you catch that egg! stupid opks, I gave up on them! maybe you'll work out like Apple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->