Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

AF has arrived!!!! No more limbo land for me!

Yay Apple!!! So happy for you!!! :dance:

Jerepp: glad AF has found you!

AFM: bfn today :( Will test again in two days. I'm only 9 dpo today.

Yay congrats apple! My dd was 27th October. Garfie how come you got to go to the Brits??

Thanks everyone I! Loving the ddate too!

I can't get rid of this sense of dread though. Esp since my frer this morning was lighter. If this happens again I don't know what I'll do :(

I think the feeling of dread is very normal, it certainly doesn't mean anything will go wrong. I don't believe in 'instincts' in that way after many occasions this time of being convinced something was going wrong!!
The other thing that helped me was when people said every pregnancy is different, and what happened last time has NO bearing on what will happen this time. Pregnancy tests aren't qualitative. They go darker and lighter depending on the test and the concentration of urine xx

Thank you munchkin I know that's the logical answer and the advice I would give too but it's hard to take your own advice sometimes. I want this week to rush by so I can feel more confident. I plan to go to the gp once I'm. 5 weeks (so I'm confident it's not chemical) then beg for bloods/early scan. I can't manage 8 weeks more waiting for confirmation.

Jrepp glad af has finally shown!

Slg sorry about the bfn which tests did you use?

Munchkin - Nothing exciting - we wanted to see Basteille in concert and locally they had sold out - so hubby suggested the BRIT AWARDS - best idea he has had in ages :haha: It was amazing the atmosphere, the British/American talent and being in the same room as Kylie, Beyonce etc (Breathing the same air :cloud9:) :haha: we was only up in the stalls - not on the tables (not that rich) but wow wow wow was fabulous darling!

JR - So glad your AF has shown - now for testing right? - don't forget to have a look at your spit under the microscope throughout your cycle:winkwink:

Apple - :happydance: congrats hun - can I see the Frer (I love stalking lines:flower:) - I'm sure it's just the concentration of wee (you know how often you have to go:winkwink:) I have a son born in Novemeber so I agree a cool month:happydance:

LL - Hubby has said he doesn't want any tests or interference and if it happens naturally (yeah right temp taking, opks, acupuncture, vitamins etc) sssshhhh he doesn't know:haha: then he's cool with it - if not I guess I have to accept it wasn't meant to be:cry:

AFM - Not sure whether I have Od or not - I have quite a few temps missing as I have had a fever for the last few days - thought it had broke yesterday :happydance: but this morning it was back - it feels like my throat is constricted and I just generally feel yucky - although this morning I had my first session of acupuncture - so hoping that helps with these old eggies:happydance:

Hope all you preggie mamas are getting on well:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Apple - I agree the feeling of dread is very normal even if all is going well. And it can definitely depend on the test if your line looks darker or not. Hang in there!

Munchkin - good to hear from you. How are things? Are you feeling lots of kicks? Showing quite a bit yet?

Garfie - yay, I'm glad your DH is ok with it happening 'naturally'! Hehe. Good luck!

Jrepp - I am glad your cycle finally reset itself!

Wow what a roller coaster of feeling today. This morning I felt like I was defo having a chemical (I know ridiculous) then did a test this pm and it's gone darker woop. Looks like fmu is not best for me personally.

I'm going to back away from the tests now I'll post pics soon x

top test yesterday pm middle test today fmu and bottom two test today pm. (wanted to use my cheapy that i got my original bfp on for comparison.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
You're right, apple. It definitely seems like it's darker in the afternoon so maybe that is the best time for you to test!

You're right, apple. It definitely seems like it's darker in the afternoon so maybe that is the best time for you to test!

Yep and looking at the tests now theryve got darker so the top and bottom frer are exactly the same.

I feel relief.

Hi literati! Yes I'm getting some kicks, not regularly and still low down though. I'm definitely showing but I'm only 5ft 1 so it's got no where to go! I'm also slightly concerned cos I'm pigging out, and I never did with my dd and was lucky to not put much weight on! Got to rein it in or I'll be the size of a house!!

10 dpo...I don't see anything yet :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members