Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hi ladies can I join you all. We had a mc on March the 1st and today got a positive ovulation test!! :happydance: I wasn't expecting to ovulate so soon, anyone else? :flower:

Xx

Jrepp, I'm sorry that you have so many health things to take care of. I hope none of them end up being too serious.

Rachel, I like wondfo ov tests. They are cheap and work just fine. They are just paper strip tests and I buy them on Amazon. $20 for 50 of them.

Hi Mummy. Glad you found us. Three of us have O'd in the last two days or so! Our mcs were a while back but we can all wait out the next two weeks together.

Jrepp sorry to hear your news and that you'll be needing surgery. :hugs: Just wanted to let you know that I had that blood test for antiphospholipid syndrome and as it's linked to both recurrent miscarriage and preeclampsia the doctor thought I had a high chance of having it so I did a bit of research while waiting for the results. It's actually not so bad, it just means you'll be on low dose aspirin and heparin once you get your bfp. There's a really good chance of a successful pregnancy with that treatment. Obviously I was glad I didn't have it but in a way if have liked for that to be the reason because the treatment is so effective.

Mummy to be it's definitely possible to get pregnant immediately after a mc, Celine did (twice) and all is going well. Good luck catching that egg.

Jrepp sorry to hear your news and that you'll be needing surgery. :hugs: Just wanted to let you know that I had that blood test for antiphospholipid syndrome and as it's linked to both recurrent miscarriage and preeclampsia the doctor thought I had a high chance of having it so I did a bit of research while waiting for the results. It's actually not so bad, it just means you'll be on low dose aspirin and heparin once you get your bfp. There's a really good chance of a successful pregnancy with that treatment. Obviously I was glad I didn't have it but in a way if have liked for that to be the reason because the treatment is so effective.

Mummy to be it's definitely possible to get pregnant immediately after a mc, Celine did (twice) and all is going well. Good luck catching that egg.
Thank you so much :flower:

They tested for 2 of the 3 which came back normal. Unfortunately I cant take asprin due to a blood disorder which causes abnormal bleeding. At this point I'm praying that we weren't successful this cycle, temps haven't really increased yet so maybe annovulatory, so that I can get the show on the road. Of course I will still be blogging (link in signature) and on here all the time lol.

Hi ladies,

Still following, but usually on my phone, so posting is a pain.

Munchkin - I am so very sorry to hear your news. I can't imagine what a difficult decision that was to make. I'll be thinking of you and your family today.

O still hasn't been confirmed, so I'm really hoping I had the dreaded fake o! It would make life so much simpler to be honest. I called today to see if surgery was scheduled and if I needed to miss out on any work.

Surgery scheduled for April 11th, don't know what time. I have two preop appointments as well. Since it's a week later than ideal I will probably have to go on bcp, which works out lovely if I start taking it now and stop this weird cycle. I can take it for 3 weeks, start bleeding and go in for blood tests and be cd 9 for surgery. Hope it all works out though.

Arabelle - Nice to see you again! How is your pregnancy going? I can't believe you're 16 weeks already! Forgot you are only 2.5 weeks behind me!

I can't wait to test Celine, I want to start now! Think the latest I can hold out is Sunday which is 7/8 dpo. I know I'm not gonna see anything but I have a drawer full of ics and haven't peed on anything since last weekend :haha:

Don't know when I'll be testing. Ovulation still not confirmed and now have to abstain until surgery. Probably going to find another natural method of protection since we all know I can't hold out.

hello ladies. just got back from vacation. took my last active bc pill Tuesday and still no af. I have a dr appt tomorrow afternoon but won't be able to go if the witch doesn't show! and he is on vacation all next week!ahhhhh! what a mess!

Thank you sig.

I was just about to come and post in here with my ladies where I feel safe! As some of you know I started this thread back in July when I had a mmc found at my 12 week scan. 4 months later I was pregnant again and all was going great until my 20 week scan when it was found baby has a rare and complex heart condition. If it made it to term it would face a series of dangerous and traumatic open heart surgeries then would be very poorly through its life and would be unlikely to make it far into adulthood, even with a transplant.

Devastatingly we've had to make a decision for the good of the baby and my dd and our family and baby will be born tomorrow having known only love and comfort and peace. I will go through labour tomorrow and will meet and say goodbye to our baby.

We are heartbroken and so thankful for our little girl. We are going on holiday on Monday to take some time to remember why we're here and how good our life is with or without our rainbow baby. We will recover and I will be back here very soon ready to climb the mountain again.

Love to you all xxx

oh munchkin! hugs to you. so sorry for your loss and I hope you take a good vacation to help recover. I will pray for you and your family!

Thinking of you munchkin. I hope your holiday has at least helped you gain some space with your family to grieve. You are amazingly strong and brave and we are all right behind you xx

New blog update at https://eventualmomma.wordpress.com and a new video update on https://youtu.be/tUJuORv831I

oh jrepp how frustrating, no answers and opks giving crazy answers too! I'm so sorry, how you can get answers soon. maybe you'll need to go to work with pillows wrapped around you! shhesh.

Well, I started my fertility injections yesterday. I will go in Thursday for a follicle study. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->