Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Good luck penguin! So what's the process you'll go through? When will you be in the tww again?

Exciting times penguin fingers are crossed for some good eggs! X

Good luck with your tww and testing girls I'm still stalking!

Thanks ladies! Im doing my injections daily, on gonal-f 150 iui. I go in Thursday for a follicle study, see how many eggs and how big they are. Hoping to be in the tww by next weekend. Last time I was doing shots for 11 days though. Still no af so Im not sure what is going on. Hope I don't get it when I'm able to dtd! Don't know if that can happen anyways. fx!

Fingers crossed for some decent eggs on Thursday then, good luck!

FX for you, Penguin!!! Hoping you get some good news soon!

Rachel- congrats on the wedding :) Hopefully you had an awesome day.

AFM- just popping on to say hi, I'm in the middle of some of the worst nausea/sickness I've ever had so I'm pretty much useless. Can't drink, can't eat, moving too much hurts :( It was actually even worse with DS though (had multiple ER trips with him and only 1x with this one), so I'm hoping it stops soon.

Hope you all are well!

Penguin - Good luck!

GRGirl - Ahh, that nausea sounds awful! So sorry you're going through it but at least there is a beautiful rainbow baby at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully it should ease up soon. Are you on any anti-nausea medications?

Oh no GrGirl! Ish gotta love how the most wanted babies make you feel incredibly horrible!:sick: Hope you feel better soon!

Not 100% but I may have my bfp. Not getting too excited because AF isn't due until the weekend and as we all know anything can happen especially this early. I do feel awful though which is a great sign!

Omg early congrats Annie! Ill keep my fingers crossed its a sticky one for you!

Rachel I'm ttc baby w as well and I too had a mmc :hugs:

GR - Thank you! So excited - just 2/3 days left! :D
MrsW - Yay but sad yay - sorry for your loss :( I'm not MRs W until Saturday though :p
Annie - Yay! Fx'd!

Not a lot to mention with me and TTC so dont have much to say but I'm plodding a long and waiting to see what happens :)
x

Where do you guys see lines? I don't see any! Congrats though Annie.

Afm: ff put me down finally for ovulation a few days ago, but then took it away yesterday and gave the crosshairs back again today. So according to of and ff I am about 8dpo with pretty much no chance of pregnancy at this time (thank goodness). Got everything in order for surgery. Are you guys still going to be around in may/June when I can start again?

Where do you guys see lines? I don't see any! Congrats though Annie.

Afm: ff put me down finally for ovulation a few days ago, but then took it away yesterday and gave the crosshairs back again today. So according to of and ff I am about 8dpo with pretty much no chance of pregnancy at this time (thank goodness). Got everything in order for surgery. Are you guys still going to be around in may/June when I can start again?

I put a pic in my journal - this is the FRER I took this morning though. Still faint so not getting too excited but cautiously optimistic.

Glad you are out for this month (sounds awful to say that) and yes I'm sure we'll all be here in May / June when you'll be creating your rainbow.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
Rachel are you getting married this weekend?! Congrats! I hope you have an amazing wedding day future mrs w!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->