Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks. I feel like a leprechaun because everytime I connect with people they all get pregnant and leave me lol. My chest is pretty sore, but since i have been feeling tenderness for about 5 days and it always happens before AF I'm pretty sure it's not pregnancy related. Now I just need to find out what time surgery is roughly scheduled for.

Hope the surgery is sooner rather than later so it's over and done with. And you're not a leprechaun (not sure what you mean there lol!)

Leprechauns are lucky and it seems like everyone that's trying that it speak with gets pregnant lol, so I'm lucky. Surgery is booked for April 11th, but don't know what time yet.

Jrepp: can you bring me some leprechaun dust?? :dust: I will still be here when you are ready to ttc but please don't leave us in the meantime. I would love to get updates on how you are doing. can you remind me, what procedure are you having done? I do remember that there were a few things on your list that need taking care of.

Jrepp: can you bring me some leprechaun dust?? :dust: I will still be here when you are ready to ttc but please don't leave us in the meantime. I would love to get updates on how you are doing. can you remind me, what procedure are you having done? I do remember that there were a few things on your list that need taking care of.

I'm not going anywhere! You can also find more detailed stuff on my blog. As far as surgery - it's a doozy. They are doing a hysteroscopy to remove the scar tissue in my uterus and check for any abnormalities, a salinopinogram where they inject a blue dye through my uterus to make sure that my tubes aren't blockd and then inserting a saline filled balloon in my uterus to keep the sides from touching until it's healed, then they are doing a laparoscopy to find/remove any scar tissue/adhesions and check my tubes for damage from an appendectomy I had in 2004. They are also going to look for the source of my chronic pelvic pain while they are in there.

I thought it had something to do with scar tissue. That is a lot of poking around in there. I hope they clear everything out to make a nice, easy path for hubby's sperm. I really hope they find the cause of your chronic pain. My chronic pelvic pain affected so much of my life for the years I had it; not to mention it put a real damper on my sex life!

Literati I got my positive on a digi today! Very very happy today. Really hopeful that this is my rainbow, I've even been brave enough to add a ticker! I've ordered more frers for progression but my ics are looking darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
Good news Annie!!! Love a digi to see those words in writing - you are pregnant!!

Jrepp I really hope they will have some answers for you after your tests and surgery especially regarding the pain.

I'm gearing up to ov again, my favourite part of the cycle x

Total freak out: I have 3 hpts from walmart and one of them has a line, I can't tell what day it's from because I neglected to write dates on them so it very possibly could be an evap from yesterday. At 9dpo, it would almost have to be. Lesson learned

Annie - that's wonderful!! Congrats. I am glad you added a Ticker. I think it is better to remain hopeful.

Please tell - what is your due date?!

Jrepp fingers crossed! I know you wanted the surgery but perhaps you won't need it!

My due date is 29th Nov which is the same month dd was due 3 years ago :happydance:

Annie what beautiful lines!

Jrepp oh my, are u going to test again in the morning to be sure?

JR - Hope it wasn't an evap hun - fingers crossed for you:thumbup:

:hugs:

X

Total freak out: I have 3 hpts from walmart and one of them has a line, I can't tell what day it's from because I neglected to write dates on them so it very possibly could be an evap from yesterday. At 9dpo, it would almost have to be. Lesson learned

I was always bad for hanging onto old tests. Doesn't have to be an evap though I got my bfp by 9dpo. I know this month is a bit strange for you since it's now turned into not wanting a bfp so I'm not sure what to say. I wish you luck whichever way it goes!

I know you guys are great! I retested this morning and it was negative so it was an evap. I'm fine with that because we have a 99% chance of miscarriage based on where the scar tissue is. AF should be here in about 5 days or so and then I can get my fsh checked along with the third antiphospholipid test done and then surgery is just 3 weeks away.

Aww well since you have those mc statistics jrepp I'm glad for you it was a bfn this time and ill keep my fingers tightly crossed for a bfp after your surgery instead. 3 weeks isnt long, it will soon fly round and you'll be on the road to recovery and ttc again very soon.

How are you feeling Annie?

I'm letting my anxiety run away with me now. 3rd cycle after the mmc and I'm completely obsessed. I said I wouldn't get like this but every passing cycle that is so erratic I just can't help but analyse everything!! Peeing on opks and stressing if there are lines when there shouldn't be and no lines when there should be, checking cm constantly and cp, worrying about my temps (they are crazy high for pre ov this week and I can only assume its because I've been unwell). I'm out of control :cry: I know it isn't helping, I just can't stop. I want to be pregnant so much. I know we all do..... That's how I know you ladies will under stand xx

MrsW, I'm keeping you good company this month with the over-obsessing :growlmad: I know I need to let it go but I can't. The last two months I've been so hopeful that I'm pregnant that I actually convince myself there's a good chance that I am. I can deal with AF coming but it's the waiting that's getting to me. I'm testing everyday....ok twice some days :haha: Staring at tests trying to make out a line. It's ridiculous! I've been sleeping poorly and I think it's because of the ttc stress. I just really want ttc to be over. I'm already dreading next cycle...the OPKs, timing sex, worrying about if hubby will be traveling on O day, and then of course the awful wait at the end. SICK. OF. IT.

OK, time to pull it together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->