Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh gosh slg, yes I could have written that!! It's just exhausting and all consuming isn't it. And I wish I could stop but I know I can't. The longer this goes on, the worse I will be.

I'm sorry you feel this way as well and I'm sorry you are going through it :hugs: but then again, kinda glad I'm not the only one.

Where are you in your cycle now? I'm cd14, no sign of ov yet and stupidly high temps this month.

It's just so frustrating. I think we all feel like this to some degree. And, I think some months are just harder given what else is going on in life.

I am two days away from AF (my best guess). I'm pretty sure I O'd this month but I didn't get the blood work done to confirm it. My LH surge wasn't as quick and certain as prior months but my other O signs were there. Still testing negative on HPT.

Do you ladies have opinions on this....
When I look on websites from the HPT manufacturers they have research that indicates that the majority of women don't get a positive until 14 dpo. But, it seems like on the forums so many women get positives on day 10 or 11. Why the discrepancy? Maybe the early testers are the ones that are more likely to post results? I get into this mindset that if I don't have a line by 11 dpo or so then I'm out but logically I know that's not true.

Congrats Anniebobs!

Jrepp - good luck for your surgery. Those odds for mc sound crazy high... Do you think they're genuinely that accurate?

Ladies getting effed off with the ttc game- good luck this coming cycle, I hope you can get off the crazy ttc train as soon as possible!

Mrs W - I completely understand what you're going through. It took 4 cycles of active TTC to get preg this time (5 cycles since the m/c) and I, too, became completely obsessed. My life was so consumed by it that I couldn't enjoy anything at all. TTC was all I thought about. And each month that passed without my BFP the more frustrated and depressed I got. It really is a rough go, but know that it WILL happen and you are doing everything you can, so you can't ask any more from yourself than that! Hang in there! :hugs:

Sara - Sorry you're feeling obsessed as well. This TTC stuff is SUCH a process. I never expected it to be such a hellish journey.

I had often wondered about that as well. I think it is a bit from both side. I am guessing HPT manufacturers want to cover their butts and not have women calling them angrily when they don't get a BFP at 11 dpo, but I think also the people who post on forums tend to be the ones who did get their early BFP, so it's a skewed sample. It's definitely normal not to have a BFP at 11 dpo. I didn't get my BFP til 12 DPO this time! And I've heard of so many people who had to wait til AF was a whole week late to find out! :)

Mrs w, Sara, the best thing I did was take a few months off ttc. We could still have got pregnant and I didn't entirely stop symptom spotting but was a lot better. Obviously I'm now pregnant my first month back properly ttc so maybe ive benefitted from relaxing a bit (though this tww still drove me mad!)

I am shattered, I think I've started nesting early! I keep reminding myself I've said I'll take this pregnancy easier but it's hard when you've got the energy not to just do everything on your to do list. Will chill out more this weekend with dh off work.

thanks Annie. I'm a rough cookie and I can deal with a lot of stress, I just wish this could be over.
My fatigue both times I was pregnant was awful. I wanted to sleep all the time. Just listen to your body. If you have the energy then go ahead and tackle your list. I hope you are loving every minute of this pregnancy <3

That's my thinking, I know how shattering it gets 5-15 weeks were the worst with dd so I may as well use my energy now. And yes, every twinge and wave of nausea just reminds me how lucky I am to be in this position. I am gonna enjoy every second of this.

It's just so frustrating. I think we all feel like this to some degree. And, I think some months are just harder given what else is going on in life.

I am two days away from AF (my best guess). I'm pretty sure I O'd this month but I didn't get the blood work done to confirm it. My LH surge wasn't as quick and certain as prior months but my other O signs were there. Still testing negative on HPT.

Do you ladies have opinions on this....
When I look on websites from the HPT manufacturers they have research that indicates that the majority of women don't get a positive until 14 dpo. But, it seems like on the forums so many women get positives on day 10 or 11. Why the discrepancy? Maybe the early testers are the ones that are more likely to post results? I get into this mindset that if I don't have a line by 11 dpo or so then I'm out but logically I know that's not true.

I would say that they are using an average, as a good portion of the population don't test until their period is at least a week late (probably not trying) whereas the earlier dpo people are testing early. But it also seems like the people that test at 10dpo, had a quick implantation whereas the 14dpos probably didn't implant until the 9dpo average.

Congrats Anniebobs!

Jrepp - good luck for your surgery. Those odds for mc sound crazy high... Do you think they're genuinely that accurate?

Ladies getting effed off with the ttc game- good luck this coming cycle, I hope you can get off the crazy ttc train as soon as possible!

Thanks. After seeing the ultrasound and knowing where the scar tissue and damage is, I do believe that number is accurate. It does sound high, but the scar tissue connects the sides of my uterus and possibly the top to the bottom, and is very noticeable in the common places for implantation.

I am stressing big time and don't really know what to do! The teacher that I work with is giving me grief about having to take so much time off and how accommodating she has been. She wants to know why I can't push the surgery back 3 months until we are on summer break. I think that I need to do what's best for me, and if that means taking 2 weeks off for surgery than so be it. It would have been 6 weeks if any of these pregnancies would have stuck.

A librarian position became available starting right after spring break and I want to go for it, but with all the time off I need, I don't think it's going to be well received by the teacher I work with because I am a major part of the classroom. It's more responsibility but I wouldn't have to restrain or chase any children around. I just don't know if I should go for it or not. Or try for teacher positions for next year elsewhere.

Besides that, the landlord says we have to remove the dog they previously ok'd because people are complaining and it is a breach of contract. Our only option is to take the dog back to my recovering mil and build a fence on her property out her back door so she can let him in and out. We looked into the cost and the cheapest fence type enclosure is going to cost about $200 to build. :( STRESS

Oh gosh j, I'm so sorry you are having such a stressful time. Personally I agree that you need to do what is best for you and not what suits work. I know I'd have to put my personal life first and I'd hope my employer understood that.

Slg, I know what you mean, I tested with my dd and got bfn at 13 dpo but then tested again 14 dpo and bfp, so when I get bfn at 10-11-12 dpo I try to remember that. I had an implant bleed at 11dpo so I know I implanted later rather than earlier.

Aww I know I need to relax more Annie but I couldn't take a real completely. Ill keep plugging away haha.

And thanks literati Hun :hugs: it means a lot.

Thanks ladies. I know you all understand and we all feel (or have felt for those lucky preggo ones) the same at some point. It's just so hard and I have really struggled today. It means alot to have you ladies to talk to. Xx

Glad to have you to talk to as well Mrs. W. I hope your day has gotten better.

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

Oh no cd1 is a bitch. Hope you make the most of it maybe wine or something else you know you can enjoy now x

Aww Sara cd1 is the worst. Hopefully this will be the last one you'll have in a while, you know you're definitely ovulating which is a bonus. Good luck for this cycle.

Sorry to hear af has arrived, yes cd1 is the worst. Are you going to try anything different this new cycle? Good luck, I hope this is the one for you. X

I've got my acupuncture today so I'm hoping it will help, fingers crossed to ovulating in the next few days please!! X

Sara I've just been thinking about the 14dpo bfp question and maybe a lot of it has to do with ttcers know that a faint line still means positive, so will say they got their bfp early. My line from 11dpo is loads lighter than 14dpo. I reckon the average person just wouldn't believe it earlier.

^^ true. With my dd at 13dpo I tested at night and never thought about my pee, I didn't know anything about fmu etc then. After 3 mins when i didnt see a line I threw it in the bin and thought no more of it. In that situation now I'd probably have got a line because I'd have tested with fmu or held for 2-3 hours and stared closely at the test for a faint line!!

Exactly! We're all poas experts now! I'd probably have drank more so I needed to pee before I found b&b and learned the rules :haha:

That all makes good sense about the hpts.

W, I'm so curious to see what the acupuncture will do for your cycle!

Thanks for all your support ladies! It truly makes a difference <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->