Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

yay Rachel congrats! maybe ttc will be easier since the wedding stress is gone! 6dpo for me. going to try to hold back on testing til thurs. lol

Congratulations Rachel! Glad you had an amazing time. What a great wedding present a bfp would be.

Good luck penguin!

Jrepp have you had a date for your surgery yet?

Mrs w are you in the tww yet?

Congrats on the wedding. All my fingers and toes crossed for some more bfps ok this thread x

Congratulations on your wedding Rachel! I hope you had an absolutely amazing day!! It's the most special time, I'd love to do it all again <3 treasure every blissful moment of being a newly wed!

How are you feeling Annie? Yep officially in the tww now, ff gave me cross hairs whoop whoop! Praying this is my lucky month! X

Congrats Rachel - enjoy married life:happydance: hopefully it won't be long before you get your BFP (maybe a honeymoon baby?) :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Thank you so much everyone!
Hoping TTC will be easier, well if I'm hoping for things I hope I don't have to TTC anymore :haha:
I was meant to ov on my wedding day but think I did before as had the most painful ov pains I've ever had!
Wedding was amazing don't remember much of it as it went by so fast - weird to think I've already been married a week!
I'm not testing until AF is atleast a few days late if I can but I'm defiantly not testing until AF is late as I was so disappointed last month.

Hi ladies,

Can we get a Mexican wave ... I finally ovulated after 6 weeks post MC! So happy, thought my body was all messed up and what has felt like ages is finally here! Hopefully my surprise visitor in my right ovary (cyst), has also decided to leave &#128516;

Mrs w I'm doing well, no news is good news right?! I'm on 75mg aspirin a day just in case and will see my midwife on Thursday to arrange an early scan.

Venus yay for ovulation! Are you trying this month? If so there's a lot of you in the tww, fingers crossed for some Christmas babies!

Mrs w I'm doing well, no news is good news right?! I'm on 75mg aspirin a day just in case and will see my midwife on Thursday to arrange an early scan.

Venus yay for ovulation! Are you trying this month? If so there's a lot of you in the tww, fingers crossed for some Christmas babies!

Well I wasn't going to but felt ovulation pains and decided to test and it was positive for LH surge and we have been DTD so looks like I'm in the TWW!

yay Annie!I don't think I saw the news earlier. oh I hope the scan issoon

great news Venus! 6 weeks is not bad really after a mc. I get cysts on my ovaries all the time. They come and go. I would never know I had them except I'm always getting my ovaries looked at for fertility reasons.

Annie, how are you doing?

I should O any day now.

Good luck this month ladies and cngrats rachel xxxx so who is testing next?

Annie - are you getting a scan due to your losses or does you hospital do reassurance scans?

Celine - Thank you!

I'm testing when AF is late and I'm due about the 4th so will be either the 4th or 5th but hoping I can wait longer. Just hoping AF follows my plan and stays away for 9 months :haha:

Rachel it's a reassurance scan because of the 3 losses, my first scan was at 13 weeks last time. If they weren't going to give me an early scan we'd already decided we would go for a private one around 8 weeks.

Good on you for holding out, hope AF stays away!

Congrats and yay for tww Venus.

Annie how are you going got past 5 weeks already woop! Bet you are counting the days for the scan!

Annie - I want a scan around 8-9 weeks next time but I've only had one loss so can't see it happening. Where would you go for a private scan? I know loads of places in America do it but I never hear about places in the UK :(

Loads if places in the uk do it I had mine at 7 weeks. Will cost 60-100 pounds though unless your lucky to find a cheaper one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->