Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

sorry ladies. we have been dealing with my husband's grandma health. she finally passed away last night. on a good note...I had one good egg that is close to mature and two right behind. I go in for another us Monday to see if they are ready! looking good!

Sara, so sorry for another cycle gone. fx for the next one!

glad you eggs are responding, penguin. Hope you end up with three good ones!

So sorry about your husbands grandma penguin. Great news on the eggs though, good luck for Monday!

Sorry to hear about your hubby's grandma :hugs: good luck with those eggs Hun x

I'm hoping to ov in the next few days! Opks getting darker, hurray!!

Hi Ladies,

first of all sorry for your loss.

After an EPRC 5 weeks ago I finally got my negative HPT. Can you share with me when you ovulated after your negative HPT and/or when you got your period after the negative HPT.

thanks so much.

Hi Venus, welcome! Sorry for your loss x

I didn't temp my first cycle after mc so I don't know if I ovulated but my af came roughly when expected about 35 days later. The second cycle was really unusual. I oved a week early, bled all the way through and had a short 9 day lp. I'm on my third cycle now and hoping for the best. It can be a difficult journey but I hope yours is as smooth as can be. You will get lots of support and advice here. Good luck xx

Sara im sorry for cd1 :( im so happy that we are still keeping this thread alive with support xxx

Hi Ladies,

first of all sorry for your loss.

After an EPRC 5 weeks ago I finally got my negative HPT. Can you share with me when you ovulated after your negative HPT and/or when you got your period after the negative HPT.

thanks so much.

Hi venus, i personally mc at 6/7 weeks and hpt negative two weeks later and i ovulated a week after that. I got pregnant that cycle, it ended in a mmc at 10 weeks, it then took three almost four weeks til negative hpt, and i ovulated at 5 weeks post mc, fell preggo again and here i am.

Cd 1 for me. Antiphospholipid and ovarian reserve test tomorrow and on bcps for a month.

Jrepp good luck for the testing and the surgery this month. Hope you get your sticky bfp as soon as you're off bc

good luck on the tests!

so I guess one good egg, the other two didn't catch up I guess. 1dpo for me today. I'll be back in a few days lol

Ladies I need some temping advice! I woke an hour early this morning and went for a wee. When I realised I couldn't get back to sleep I took my temp and it was 97.05, very low!! I took it again at 6am as normal even tho I hadn't slept and it was 97.45 which was more what I expected. Which should I use? I thought I oved yesterday and the low temp means I def didn't but the higher temp if followed by another rise tomorrow round suggest I did. So annoyed this happened today of all days!! X

If you adjust the first temp it would be 97.25. I don't know what to tell you about your temp. Maybe mark it down and discard it so it isn't used in data interpretation

I'm back from my week away... I'M FINALLY MARRIED :D
How's everyone noticed its been a bit quiet tound here lately hope everyones okay!
Wedding was amazing and still cant get over being a Mrs :')
In terms of TTC.. I should be about 8-9dpo but had some ewcm/fertile cm yesterday so who kmows.. refusing to symptom spot and refusing yo test early I'm not going to let last month repeat itself.
If it doesnt happen this month I wont be too unhappy as I've always said I didnt want a December baby.. obviously if it happens I'll still be over the moon just trying to find reason ehy I dont want it this month because not feeling positive only time will tell :)
Sorry for any typos laptop broke :dohh:

Congratulations Mrs. Rachel! I'm happy to hear that your wedding went well. Time for a baby as a wedding present!

I'm back from my week away... I'M FINALLY MARRIED :D
How's everyone noticed its been a bit quiet tound here lately hope everyones okay!
Wedding was amazing and still cant get over being a Mrs :')
In terms of TTC.. I should be about 8-9dpo but had some ewcm/fertile cm yesterday so who kmows.. refusing to symptom spot and refusing yo test early I'm not going to let last month repeat itself.
If it doesnt happen this month I wont be too unhappy as I've always said I didnt want a December baby.. obviously if it happens I'll still be over the moon just trying to find reason ehy I dont want it this month because not feeling positive only time will tell :)
Sorry for any typos laptop broke :dohh:

It's been really quite around here lately, I agree. How did the wedding go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->