Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

The closest one to me was £99 and an hour away, google babybond and you'll be able to find your nearest.

Apple I know, it's going quick thankfully!

The only place around me that I know of is Nuffield but the one here doesn't do ultrasounds for pregnancy :( Haven't exactly had a look but I've never heard of any haha

I just checked on babybond and they've got one in Bristol, is that anywhere near you?

Congratulations Rachel! Glad you had an amazing time. What a great wedding present a bfp would be.

Good luck penguin!

Jrepp have you had a date for your surgery yet?

Mrs w are you in the tww yet?

Sorry I haven't been on much ladies. This cycle kind of got away from me, but with surgery coming up I don't think it really matters all that much. My surgery is scheduled for April 11th. I'm at my pre-op appointment now to find about all the details though. They have me on bcps until the surgery and take the last one 3 days after surgery. It's going to be funny to see what my cycle does.

Jrepp not long until your surgery now, I'm hoping it all results in a bfp for you soon.

Rachel I don't know if different areas have different rules but during my loss I was told I could request an early reassurance scan next time. Ill book a private one as well probably to help get me thro to 12 weeks!

5dpo today. Have had cramping and pinching which worried me as I started spotting at 5dpo last cycle but nothing yet, just creamy cm.

X

11 days and counting. After 4 doctors and 2 hours I was cleared. I have to arrive for surgery at 6:30 am on April 11th and will be there for about 6 hours total unless something goes wrong. At the moment all plans have been shot because hubby has to work until after midnight and my sister can't get off work to watch my nephew and my mom has to wait to take my dad to work so she won't be there until like 8 or so.

Oh Jrepp I hope everything works out and goes smoothly for you. Maybe the bcps will reset your system and make things easier. That's the thought process I'm sticking with lol!

I'm going to try to wait to poas til Wed at the earliest. I hope. I'm peeing every hour and boobs are starting to get sore. Hoping for the best. They usually don't do anything before the witch comes so that is a good sign!

Jrepp are unervous about the surgery?

Annie i was offered a reassurance scan after my losses too, in fact they wanted to do it at 7 weeks but hubby flew to the usa that day, and i couldnt bare the thought of doing it alone, he flew back at 8,5 weeks but then i had a girlie weekend away and we only managed to get an appointment at 9 weeks! Which we did and thankfully of course all was well.
I was still nervous after the scan and asked for weekly appointments for week 10 & 11, then had the 12 weeks scan...

So after a loss i highly highly recmmend the earky scans for reassurance, it will make you feel better instead of dwelling on how last time you were x weeks the baby was dead etc etc.

My midwife appointment is on Thursday and I'm hoping she'll book it there and then. I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday so any time next week or later would be perfect, I just want a good chance of seeing the heartbeat.

The only place around me that I know of is Nuffield but the one here doesn't do ultrasounds for pregnancy :( Haven't exactly had a look but I've never heard of any haha
Hi Rachel, will your GP or Midwife not do an early scan? When I was regnant I had slight spotting at 6 weeks and told the midwife they scanned me then and there.

11 days and counting. After 4 doctors and 2 hours I was cleared. I have to arrive for surgery at 6:30 am on April 11th and will be there for about 6 hours total unless something goes wrong. At the moment all plans have been shot because hubby has to work until after midnight and my sister can't get off work to watch my nephew and my mom has to wait to take my dad to work so she won't be there until like 8 or so.
Good luck for the surgery, hope it all goes well and you get your BFP soon

Oh Jrepp I hope everything works out and goes smoothly for you. Maybe the bcps will reset your system and make things easier. That's the thought process I'm sticking with lol!

I'm going to try to wait to poas til Wed at the earliest. I hope. I'm peeing every hour and boobs are starting to get sore. Hoping for the best. They usually don't do anything before the witch comes so that is a good sign!
how exciting, please let us know ASAP!

Penguin - Those sound like promising symptoms! Can't wait to hear tomorrow if you cave!

Celine - How is your pregnancy going? You're always so quiet.

Annie - I really hope you can get in for a scan! I recommend 7 weeks + so there's no chance of not seeing a heartbeat.

Good luck with the procedure jrepp I hope it goes well.

Penguin sounds promising.

Had my booking appointment today woohoo lol it's not exciting but it's another milestone for me:)

That is exciting apple! It's great when it feels like official stuff is finally happening and it all feels more real!

yes I caved! ha ha my dh made fun of me for wasting a test. it was neg but it was only 7dpo. at least I know the medication is out of my system

Well that's no surprise at 7 dpo, but at least now you know if you see a line on your next test it's definitely a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->