Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Nice to hear from you elizabean!! So pleased that your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to hear about your baby being born and which team you end up on :flower:

so lovely to see all the good news on this forum, such a support for those who sometimes lose hope, thanks to all that update and check on others on here, lovely to see that.

Anyone on 7DPO? in the middle of the TTW, torture!

thanks elizabean! Glad to hear things are going well! so exciting, don't think I could hold out on what team! well, looks like it was af. awaiting to hear what the Dr wants to do.

sorry penguin. I know you must be very disappointed.

Sorry penguin :hugs:

Slg, my af is super heavy this month, more so than it has been in years. Do you think it could be linked to the acupuncture? He said he was doing alot of blood nourishing for me after my mc and also I lost a huge amount of blood after Freya was born. I'm impressed if those little needles have made this happen, it's more than three time as much as recently?! Can't think what else it could be.

How's everyone doing? Cd3 here. X

MrsW. I absolutely do think that your heavy period is linked to acupuncture. Isn't it amazing?!

My cycle is confusing this month. Don't know if or when I ovulated :shrug: Guessing sometime over the weekend...hope I did!

Yes completely amazing!! I hope it's a good sign for this cycle!

Are you temping? I hope you did ov when you think you did x

Great to hear from you elizabean, so glad you're doing well. I loved being team yellow with dd and will be again this time.

Mrs w that's great you've had such a heavy period because of acupuncture, I had the heaviest AF before I got pregnant this time. I'm really hoping it's helping this one be extra sticky. Hopefully it'll be the same for you this cycle.

Penguin sorry AF showed :hugs: really hope you and your doctor can come up with a good plan of attack for this cycle.

Venus not long to go now! Will you be testing early or holding off until you've missed AF? Good luck!

Sara I hope you did ovulate over the weekend, fingers crossed this is your last tww.

Great to hear from you elizabean, so glad you're doing well. I loved being team yellow with dd and will be again this time.

Mrs w that's great you've had such a heavy period because of acupuncture, I had the heaviest AF before I got pregnant this time. I'm really hoping it's helping this one be extra sticky. Hopefully it'll be the same for you this cycle.

Penguin sorry AF showed :hugs: really hope you and your doctor can come up with a good plan of attack for this cycle.

Venus not long to go now! Will you be testing early or holding off until you've missed AF? Good luck!

Sara I hope you did ovulate over the weekend, fingers crossed this is your last tww.
Hi Anniebobs,

I am going to start testing early, silly I know but I can't resist as there are so many emotions going on!

as a result of my loss in Feb, I developed a massive cyst on my left ovary (9cm), and its needs to be monitored, Doc thinks it will go away on its own as soon as system went back to normal, which it has and I finally ovulated, but only going to see cyst on an U/S on wednesday, so will test that morning in case.

What's the chance of the Doc being abel to see if I am pregnant on the U/S at 9DPO???

Hi Venus. I'm pretty sure you need to be at least 4 weeks to see a small sac on ultrasound. Sorry :( Good news that you ovulated though!

Thanks anniebobs, that's good to know that you had the same the month before your bfp. Fingers crossed! X

Hi Venus. I'm pretty sure you need to be at least 4 weeks to see a small sac on ultrasound. Sorry :( Good news that you ovulated though!
yes I thought so, will be able to test soon though :)

I remember that heavy af of your annie, there was alot of discussion about how a heavy af probably gets your system cleaned out and ready fx for a new pregnancy x

Venus i dont blame you for testing early hehe i mean the tww is torture!

:hi: ladies just checking in on you all - hope you are all keeping well and those prego mamas - hope you are all getting nice and fat:haha:

AFM - I am still carrying on with my acu - I am finding it is helping me both emotionally and physically as bless her the lady is also like a counsellor - she listens to me whinge about stuff when she is sticking needles in me:haha:

Have a nice day ladies

:hugs:

X

Hi Garfie! :hi: so good to hear from you. Munchkin just asked me the other day about you. Are you still ttc?

hi garfie- so good to hear from you!

ladies who are doing acupuncture, let me know how that goes, I've been wanting to try that too!
Sara, hope you figure out what's going on soon.
Venus- I could never wait longer than 10dpo to test! Lol

afm- went to the dr today. doing the femara plus metformin. then progestrone after ovedril and then insemination. ugg, this better work. dh said he wouldn't give a sample without my assistance, do you know how embarrassing it was to ask my dr if I could assist my dh with his sample? Ha ha

Hi Penguin,

I did acupuncture before I fell pregnant, it brought my cycle to exactly 28 days and ovulation on day 13/14, before it was 26 days and ovulation at about day 12. the next month after that I fell pregnant!

I sadly mc at 8 weeks but it was due to something being wrong with the baby, chromosome wise so had nothing to do with me, in fact it took me ages to mc that eventually I had to have an ERPC, baby was so well "stuck" in my uterus, and even with ERPC my HCG took ages to go down, Doc said I had a very strong pregnancy, which I think acupuncture helped. It can't do anything if there are issues with the development of the baby but what it does is make sure you have good healthy flow of blood to your uterus and hormones are strong. I cannot recommend enough!

Good luck with all the testing, Im on 9DPO, already tested today lol! BFN of course.

Penguin, I'd recommend acupuncture, I've been having it since my mmc to regulate my cycles. Last cycle he told me he was doing a lot of blood nourishing, well to my amazement this cycle my af has been unlike an af I've had in years!!! Bright bright red blood and very heavy. Unlike the nasty scant, light brown afs I'd been having. How do those tiny needles achieve that?!! Amazing.

And I smiled at you asking your dr if you could help dh with his sample. You have to laugh sometimes don't you in this crazy ttc situations. Keep smiling, I hope this works for you.

As for me.... Af is gone pretty much now, cd5. Lets do this!!!!!! X

Hi ladies,

Just got back from scan, the 9cm cyst is gone!!! so happy! Doc said what must of happened after mc my body was trying to get back into the cycle and ovulate but because I still had HCG in my body it kept growing and not ovulating, anyway its gone! so relieved.

I said to her that I ovulated about 9 days ago from the right, she said thats correct, but when I asked could I be pregnant she says unlikely as she doenst think I actually ovulated an egg?or no corpus luteum she can see. Now I am very confused, I had LH surge and temps have gone up since and I felt it. So does this mean we can actually have all of these symptoms and not ovulate? very confused. Now that I have time to think I have thought of so many questions to ask her ha ha! tahst normally the case. But she said not pregnant

Anyway its ok, I haven't had a period since mc so maybe best to have at least one to make sure it all cleaned out nicely.

keep the testing going everyone, lets get some Xmas babies on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->