Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

That sucks! I wouldn't be able to handle things taking months to happen. Although I did live with my chronic pelvic pain for 13 years before happening across my pelvic pain doctor by chance.

I took the bandages off my belly today and snapped a pic. It looks alright, but hurts like hell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Jrepp - ouch! Your tummy looks painful. I hope it feels better soon. I'm so glad they've improved your chances at a healthy pregnancy so significantly. That is so excellent! :hugs:

I got my hubby to recreate the drawing the doctor did to show my husband and mom what the septum looked like. The first one is a normal uterus, the second one is the most common septum and the third is my septum ( ex septum). The white part is the area that a baby had for implantation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Wow jrepp thats a massve break thru, you will havenyour 2015 baby xxx

I spoke to the nurse today because I am still in really bad pain. The re wants me to come in so someone can remove the balloon catheter in my uterus, because she thinks that's why I'm in so much pain. I personally don't think so, but it will be nice to have all the contraptions out from between my legs. I just hope it isn't too early!

I hope that ends up helping, Jrepp!!

Wow, this thread has quieted down in the past couple weeks.

Jrepp I'm sorry you are still in pain Hun, I hope the balloon has worked wonders and once removed the pain eases. Have they given you any indication of when you will be ready to ttc again?

It has gone quite hasn't it lit. I've been trying not to come to bnb quite as much as I've been chilling out on ttc this cycle. My acu has really helped me take a step back.

I had a pos opk this morning so I think I will ov tomorrow. We haven't dtd much but we did tomorrow so we will see.

How's everyone else doing? X

That hurt really bad! They said originally they wanted us to wait 3 months to ttc again, which puts it end of July/beginning of August. But they are certain the septum was the cause of the losses.

I think this thread has quieted down so much because most everyone has gotten pregnant with their rainbow baby, so there are only a handful of us still trying left.

:hi: I'm still here....and still not pregnant. I've been reading but not commenting as much. I'm frustrated lately. It's coming up on 2 years of ttc now. I feel like I'm doing everything I can and it's not working. the only thing left to try is a cycle with injectable meds. My doctor doesn't think it will work but she's willing to give it a try.

Sorry ladies,

I've been stopping in but too busy to write. Jrepp I'm so happy they fixed you up! Can't believe you actually got an inplant in that small area! You definitely have a chance now!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We were busy with my hubby out of town, and I co-hosted Easter dinner with my side of the family at my uncle's house since my aunt passed this Christmas. We had a wonderful time watching some video diaries she made for us when she first found out she had cancer. Then spent Easter morning making ham stuffed rolls for hubby's side.

Anyway, update time! We had our insemination this afternoon. All went well and dr thinks we have a good shot. I'm so tired of waiting! Got to see an old college classmate who had been ttc 6 yrs ago while we were in school together. She now has a 15 month old dd and 2 wk old ds. Bittersweet, and she still drs with mine! She said she would be praying for me and all of us! So nice to share with someone else who understands.

Mrs W looks like we are in the same boat, I think 1dpo for me today!

Im still here :)
Jrepp why do they want you to wit three months? I mean if that was the cause and its over with then why not try? Or do you need three full months to heal?

Good luck mrs w & penguin

I think it's time for my uterus to heal and recover.

Im still stalking. So glad they've found the issue for you jrepp and fingerscrossed fixed it.

Penguin yay so you are in the tww now?

Slg sorry you are feeling frustrated I can't blame you for feeling this way. Sounds like injectables might be worth a shot (if you don't mind the pun)

Ladies look what I got Easter Day

Hoping this is my sticky - no more chances:cry:

Jr - hope the surgery has sorted you out finally hun:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
Still here just trying to say off BnB to try stay calm and not get obsessed :/
YAY! CONGRADS Garfie!! :D Sending you lots and extra baby dust for a sticky eggy!

Oh garfie thats fantastic news! How did hubby take the news?

Oh wow garfie!! Congrats, hoping and praying for you this is your sticky. Lovely news.

Slg :hugs: sorry you are feeling that way. I can imagine as I'm only on cycle 4 after mmc so been trying since oct in total and preg for 2 of those months and I am finding it very hard some times. My acu has helped me, I feel less stressed and desperate than I did a few months ago but the longer it takes the harder it's going to get I know. I hope you get lucky soon, you really deserve it. Like garfie it's so amazing to see someone trying so long get that longed for bfp xxx

I'm still here stalking just very sick at the moment so haven't got much to post about. I know it's a good thing but oh my this is hard work!

Garfie what fantastic news!! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way. Really hope you get your long wished for rainbow.

To everyone still trying, I'm still here cheering you on. Penguin and mrs w good luck for the tww, hopefully it'll be your last for a while. Jrepp I hope the next 3 months go quickly for you, I've no doubt that if you were able to get pregnant twice with that tiny area to implant in then you'll be able to do it within a few months of trying next time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->