Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hi Garfie, great to hear from you!

Penguin that made me laugh! Hope it works for you this cycle, that sounds like a great plan of attack.

Venus I didn't know your temps could rise if you didn't ovulate an egg but I'm no doctor. But like you said it might be best to have a good clear out before baby.

I just got back from the hospital because I had some brown spotting last night. There's a baby and a heartbeat, I can't quite believe it I really thought it was all over. I'm so relieved. Why can't our rainbows be easier to get?

Penguin that made me laugh! Hope it works for you this cycle, that sounds like a great plan of attack.

Venus I didn't know your temps could rise if you didn't ovulate an egg but I'm no doctor. But like you said it might be best to have a good clear out before baby.

I just got back from the hospital because I had some brown spotting last night. There's a baby and a heartbeat, I can't quite believe it I really thought it was all over. I'm so relieved. Why can't our rainbows be easier to get?
thanks Anniebobs, initially she said no ovulation then said oh no you are correct you ovulated from the right side but she was so sure I was not pregnant when I asked, but maybe she just thought highly unlikely? I was just so happy I had no cyst I didn't ask enough questions! Oh well will see by this weekend if not its also ok.

Glad all was okay at your scan anniebobs it's scary bleeding but at least you got a sneak peak. Managed to find my babies hb on my doppler at home yesterday such a lovely sound.

I'm still stalking you girls fingers crossed. The acupuncture sounds amazing I am a bit of a sceptic on those things but you can't argue with results!

Annie - Oh no! I'm sorry you've had a scare with the spotting but so glad you saw the baby's hb and everything is okay. Thankfully it's just old blood so hopefully it will go away and never come back!

Apple - Wow, you are so far along already! I'm so happy for you that you found the hb on your doppler. What a relief!

Garfie - Thanks for checking in! I hope the acu helps.

Penguin - :haha: That does sound awkward! Oh, what we women go through to make a baby! Good luck this month.

Annie sorry to hear about the spotting, what a relief to see the baby and hb. I'm so glad all is ok xx

thanks for all the good vibes ladies! I think I'd go crazy without you all. ha ha. I am grateful for the acu info and will definitely consider going.

Venus- hope the dr was wrong about not ovulating. few more days and test again for different results!

Mrs W- fx for BFP results too!

Annie- glad the spotting was nothing, gotta make sure your still on your tip toes right? glad you got a hb!

Annie thhis is great news, so happy everything is ok, its such a scare.

Had surgery yesterday. They found some tissue connected to my ovary and uterus, a polyp, and what they thought to be scar tissue turned out to be a septum filling 95% of my uterus. They put a balloon up there, removed whT they could and I go back for a follow up in 2 weeks. In 3 weeks the re will remove the balloon and figure out our next steps. She said she is 99% positive that we were implanting on the septum because it was covering the openings to my tubes. My tubes themselves were wonderful though

Jrepp, that sounds like wonderful news. Sounds like they found a problem and at least partially if not all the way fixed it. I hope everything looks great in a couple weeks and you can get back to ttc. Time for a sticky baby :thumbup:

Jrepp fingers crossed that's the solution then. Really hope this gets you your sticky baby. How are you feeling?

Jrepp, that's great that you've found out what the problem was and finally now that it has been resolved you can get on with ttc your sticky bean! Hope you feel ok now xx

Jrepp that sounds like a really good outcome (considering the situation) wow!

Annie look at you 7 weeks already <3

Jrepp - That's great news! Well, not great you've got balloons and all that jazz going on - but great that this surely is an answer. With a solution. Congrats!

Annie - The amount of women I know now who have spotting early on is ridiculous....especially after a previous mc. It's a cruel twist of fate....But a good US you can't argue with! Congrats x

Thanks ladies, I am in a lot of pain, and bleeding quite heavily. The catheter for the balloon slipped and is sitting right at the tip of my vagina, so they said to push it back up. I'm on estradiol to help with the healing and prevent a period from coming. They said that a complete septum is the most rare of uterine abnormalities (most people have a small septum or a partial, but not one that basically fills the uterus. But the good news is our chance of miscarriage decreased from 95% to 5.8% I just need to get the pain to ease up and make it through this next 3 weeks and then it's smooth sailing from there

How are you ladies feeling?

Those are fantastic odds jrepp so glad there is a solution for you. They seemed quite quick to get on with it as well . I dread to think how long that would take on the nhs!

Good luck in your recovery x

Sorry you are in so much pain, Jessica. But, I'm so happy that they found the problem and it could be fixed. Did you take some time off work to recover?

I'm doing fine. I'm a week past O. I went in and had some blood drawn today to confirm that I ovulated this month....will get results tomorrow. DH is out of town for work for three weeks. It's a long time to be without him! We've been doing fine but DD has a cold set in tonight and she is such a pain in the rear when she gets sick. Very dramatic and moody. It could be a long couple of days!

I have amazing doctors that learned the hard way with me if you don't get something done fast you are going to have more problems in the future. I took 2 weeks off, but I might have to wait 3 to go back because of the balloon

I feel so fortunate that, for the most part, my medical care has always moved really fast. I don't think I've heard of anyone starting cancer treatment after diagnosis faster than I did. I agree that ignoring an issue is asking for trouble! I feel terrible for people in other health care systems that don't provide the care that they really need.

I'm staying in today with DD who has a cold. She is such a pill when she's sick! I hope she gets over this quickly.

I know someone who had unexplained abdominal pain for years they did all the regular blood tests and unltrasound before telling her to get used to it basically. Eventually once referred to gyne unit am explorative operation was booked for about 4 months later. Absolutely no rush guys just in pain here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->