Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Garfie - omg CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you! You have waited so long for this! You must be elated! I am hoping and praying this is your healthy rainbow baby! When is your due date?

Congratulations Garfie! So happy for you! I'm sure an Easter bfp is a great sign for stickyness ☺

Sara- why does the dr think the injections won't work? anything is worth a try. I got my last bfp with injections... good luck, it can't hurt to try.:)

garfie- OMG! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! CONGRATS!

yes I'm in the tww, I don't know how long I'm going to be able to hold out on testing this time. lol

Penguin how many dpo are you now? Good luck testing! Fingers crossed.

I was sure I'd ov today as had my pos opk Monday and I always get a temp dip the day of ov but nothing today. I'm feeling really fed up with it all today.

Congratulations Garfie! That's so exciting.

Sara - I am wondering about injectables as well, although I have been reading about tests to determine how likely a successful outcome could be using various infertility treatments.

AFM: post op appointment 1 today. They took the balloon out Monday because of excruciating pain. The pain hasn't gotten better, but hopefully it will go away soon. I've taken to calling the new scars on me battle wounds from my fight against infertility, but my wounds keep opening and bleeding. I'm going to ask today when we can try again since the balloon was taken out a few days (10) early. Right now I feel like my period is about to start.

Jessica, I'm sorry things aren't going more smoothly after your surgery!

Injectable fertility meds are synthetic follicle stimulating hormone-FSH. My FSH levels are super high because of my fertility problem. Adding more FSH on top of what I already have likely wont make a difference.

Oh Sara that stinks, nothing they can do to lower your FSH?

Mrs. W- Since I took my ovidrel (to make me ovulate) on Sunday I'm guessing today is 3 dpo. It takes about 24 hrs for it to work. I'm sorry you feel frustrated, hope you get some clear answers soon. I know nothing about BBT!

Elizabean, I LOVE your profile picture! Such a cute baby bump! I usually go on here on my phone and don't see the pictures much.

Well that appointment was worthless! They asked how I was doing....I said horrible, they said to get some stool soft ers and miralax and that I was good to go. Didn't look at the incisions or anything. My normal doc and nurse caught me on the way out and told me to come back tomorrow because she wants to give me some nerve blocks and pain injections to hopefully help. Thank god I found an amazing doctor who actually cares about me or I would be pretty much out of luck. She did tell me that the polyp was benign and to keep neosporin on my incisions so they stop splitting.

Jrepp - Sorry your dr was useless :( sounds a lot like my doctor from my old city completely useless but glad the other ones good! Are you still constsntly in a lot of pain? hopefully its all worth it when baby comes a long :)

I THINK for the first time since my mc I had EWCM! Havent had any since before I was pregnant! Never been so happy over some mucus haha. But it might not have been - due to my extremely low/non exsistant sex drive we use.. aids.. to help get me in the mood and he'd used thrm and it was there but I'm not sure if it was from him or me so I felt doen there to check (sexy right? Hold on hunny like me just check my mucus :haha: ) and it was there so I'm guessing I'm 1dpo right? or not.. I havent had ewcm since ttc so not sure :blush:
On my phone so sorry if I missed something out!

Hi Ladies thanks for your wishes - I'm very nervous of course :wacko:

Rachel - The only way to know for sure that O has taken place is to temp hun - good luck anyway:happydance:

JR - Sometimes Dr's can be so insensitive can't they - they really make my blood boil - how long have we known our bodies for and they do a quick examination (or not and say it's this or that :growlmad:)

AFM - I got my first beta back 160! - yep I couldn't believe it either BUT the Dr said it was on the low side (13DPO) so of course I was a nervous wreck last night and when I woke and took my temperature it had DROPPED down to 36.63 :cry: and of course I have convinced myself that my symptoms are going etc etc - I know it's quite a drop but hubby confessed this morning to opening the window last night as I was boiling and he went downstairs for a few hours:wacko: maybe that had something to do with my temps:shrug:

Anyway today I go for my second HCG test so here's hoping it's 320 or more:happydance:

If not I know what the temp drop meant:cry:

:hugs:

X

Good luck with your second betas.
Had my 12 week scan today all went well. Such a relief!

:happydance: apple that's great news hun - hope I can get to 12 weeks, then 13, 14 and so on and so on:flower:

X

Garfie - I think we all know that your Doctor isn't the most...well-informed about matters relating to fertility? An hCG of 160 at 13 DPO sounds excellent to me. My guess is that your dr isn't used to people testing so early so it seemed low to her. For your reference, my beta at 15 DPO was 185...and clearly this baby is doing very well. So I'd be very happy with your 13 DPO beta if I were you...and the most part is that it's doubling, of course! So good luck with your next test! Also, I'm not sure when my temp dropped during pregnancy, but the few times I've checked it while pregnant, it's been in the mid 36 range as well. I think the estrogen eventually balances the progesterone out.

Rachel - Yay for EWCM! :happydance: Hope it's a good sign for this month!

Jrepp - Sorry your appointment was useless. So good you have a caring doctor at least!

I still pop on but don't often write! Good luck this month to those on a cycle!

Jrepp - I'm so sorry the road to recovery is tough, and seemingly quite drawn out- but I think the fact your docs have given you such great odds at the end of it is brilliant x

Garfie - Omg! congratulations love! I can tell you for a fact that 160hcg at 13dpo is f***g brilliant and your doctor is talking rubbish. Look at the page below - it gives a study based on succesful pregnancies after taking a single hcg reading at 16dpo - now yes that's 3 days later than your test but if you extrapolate back you'll see that your number is bloody great.
https://www.squidoo.com/16dpo

I had a dip in my chart after bfp - can't remember exactly when it was now but it stopped me from temping because i was a nut job. x

Hi Ladies

I'm still here and still NO results:growlmad: my story:-

I was told after I had the blood test that it would be okay to phone the main gynae ward in town - I have been there far to many times for DNC etc etc! (I live in a small village).

So I phoned last night and had to wait for a call back - the sister in charge called me back and said I don't have any details on you who requested the bloods? - I told her my Dr so she said sorry as I'm not under them (EPAU) that only my Dr would have the results - What a load of B@@@@@@S I know from previous times that it goes on a central data base and then gets sent where ever it needs to go.

Fast forward to this morning - I pop into my Drs to pick up a prescription (I have a slight water infection:wacko:) so whilst I am there I ask about my results - sorry not back yet - try again lunch time.

Phoned lunch time - sorry not back yet - most results don't come back until 2.00pm.:growlmad:

Phoned again after 2.00pm er there seems to a problem we have had all the bloods for today and yours is not amongst them:cry:

Typical looks like they have lost them again!!!!!!!!!

Got a phone call about 3ish the head receptionist thought I deserved an explanation - too right:growlmad:

What happens the blood is taken from the local hospital and each sample has a different barcode on it - except that the two bloods I have had taken recently had the same barcode on it - stupid Dr probably the same one who said 160 was low - okay so how does this help me - well your sample may have been disposed of :saywhat: can you leave it with me and I will see if I can phone the main hospital and see if your sample is maybe in the query box.

Do I have a choice - so now I have convinced myself the sample has been disposed of and working out a schedule so I can get to the hospital next week - bearing in mind kids/work I don't drive etc.:wacko:

The head receptionist phoned me back - THEY FOUND IT - NOT TESTED - NOT DISPOSED OF!:happydance: so now the next step is to have it tested (this afternoon) then the main hospital gets in touch with my village hospital who gets in touch with my Dr and FINALLY I get my results hopefully - so for now I wait :coffee::coffee::coffee:

X

Oh Garfie what a faff! I know how frustrating it is to have to wait for doctors etc. For now just be happy about your first result (which we all know was fantastic whatever your doctor says!) and concentrate on enjoying that sticky baby you've got. You are pregnant!

Garfie,
I'm sorry for the hassle but so glad they found your sample.

I had to give blood sample the other day. The nurse in the office poked me twice and couldn't get a vein. She said I needed to go to the lab. Ok, not a big deal since it was just downstairs in the main hospital. I go down to the lab and they say I have to check in at the front desk. I had to go back to the hospital admin. office and fill out paperwork as if I were being admitted! Took forever. Then she sends me back to the lab. The girl there says, oh I see the vein they were trying to get. It takes her all of 30 seconds to poke me and get the blood. All this because the nurse upstairs couldn't do her job. Ug!! Did I mention I had my three year old with me???

Why are doctors' visits never easy??!!

Can't wait to see your beta results. I think things are looking great for you and I wouldn't worry one bit about your beta number unless it isn't close to doubling.

I'm sorry Garfie! I know that wasn't the number you were hoping for. How long did you have between blood draws?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->