Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hi babyjan :)
Garfie thinking of you and hoping for greT numbers xxx

I've had some more brown spotting. Really trying not to work myself up because obviously it can go either way. Scan is at 10am tomorrow, please send lots of positive thoughts.

Apple I will get straight back to ttc, I'm actually gonna take that bleed I had as AF (because it did arrive on time and I only discovered I was pregnant when I was bleeding longer than usual) if I catch straight away that's great but if AF arrives then I will start fresh and get back to using OPKs x

Garfie great news on the scan!! Fingers crossed for doubling levels now in your results!!

Jrepp, sorry you had some pain on o but fab news on everything else. Funny how sometimes things just start to slot into place!

Penguin how many dpo are you? I'm only 5dpo so too early to symptom spot really, I'm a late implanters!!

Hi baby jan!! X

Anniebobs - fingers crossed for your scan love. X

Garfie - I'm so very very sorry love :hugs:

Aww Garfie I'm so so sorry :hugs: I hope you know we are all here for you.

Oh Garfie. I'm so sorry. :hugs: I so wish this weren't happening to you. <3

Hi babyjan :hi:

Jessica, that sounds like mostly fantastic news. Congratulations on your award! Amazing! I hope that you are able to transfer to an easier position at work. My little sister does a job similar to yours and it is so stressful and demanding. She is often hit or kicked by her students :( I hope your uterus is healing fast and you can be back in full swing soon ;)

Garfie - I am so sorry!!! :hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through right now. This is so tough and you are so brave. :(

Annie - praying for a reassuring scan for you tomorrow!

Annie- thoughts and prayers for your scan. brown blood is old, no worries!

garfie- I'm so so sorry, hun. I hope it subsides quickly for you.... my thoughts are with you!

mrs W- I'm 8dpo now. dunno how early symptoms can show. I guess I'm just waiting for the worst. I'm so very tired...

Oh garfie im so sorry :(
Anniebobs im thinking of you today for your scan xx

I can breathe a sigh of relief, baby was measuring 9+4 and there's no obvious reason for the spotting so hopefully won't have any more.

Garfie - I'm sorry about your levels :(
Annie - So glad your scan went well!
AFM.. AF to start between the 4th and 7th so not much to really say haha
x

Garfie - I am so sorry for your levels! I feel so bad for you. You are in my thoughts.

Annie - I'm glad your scan went well. Some people spot throughout their pregnancy. Of course after a loss, any bleeding is a SCARY experience, but I am glad everything is going well!

AFM: still not back at work. I have a call into the doctor to see if she will extend my leave (which is pretty likely) until after my appointment with the RE on Monday. My work is now giving me grief about not being at work even though they said to take as much time as I need because they need me at 100%. Plus I can't return to work until I send in the return to work paperwork, which I have but haven't actually turned in yet. I have 4 days left on the estrogen pills and then onto 3 weeks of bcps before I will even start the next cycle.

Garfie I'm so so sorry :hugs: when I posted yesterday I hadn't seen your post above mine so I hope I didn't seem insensitive, I had no idea. How are you doing? Thinking if you xx

Annie - brilliant news, I'm so relieved for you that all is ok xx

Stay positive penguin, I hope this is your lucky month. Keep us posted xx

Sorry you are having the added stress of worry about work. Try to rest and relax as stress won't help your recovery and that's the most important thing.

I'm 6dpo today. Af came 10 dpo last cycle so I'm just on watch really. Anxious! Hate this bit of the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->