Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I don't know what to say Garfie, that first number sounded so promising. Will you have another blood test done?

When will you have a scan? So sorry you're having to deal with this :hugs: really hope it's just slow rising hcg

So sorry the results aren't better garafie. Do you just have to wait now for the scan or any chance they will do more bloods to see if it's rising more? X

Jrepp - Sorry your dr was useless :( sounds a lot like my doctor from my old city completely useless but glad the other ones good! Are you still constsntly in a lot of pain? hopefully its all worth it when baby comes a long :)

I THINK for the first time since my mc I had EWCM! Havent had any since before I was pregnant! Never been so happy over some mucus haha. But it might not have been - due to my extremely low/non exsistant sex drive we use.. aids.. to help get me in the mood and he'd used thrm and it was there but I'm not sure if it was from him or me so I felt doen there to check (sexy right? Hold on hunny like me just check my mucus :haha: ) and it was there so I'm guessing I'm 1dpo right? or not.. I havent had ewcm since ttc so not sure :blush:
On my phone so sorry if I missed something out!

I am I. Constant pain, but thankfully my amazing pelvic pain doctor squeezed me in. She gave me more oxycodone and nerve blocks to help. I'm back on the estradiol for 9 more days and then onto birth control pills for one month before starting a period. I have to get through that one cycle with active prevention and then we can start again with the next cycle (ovulation should be just days after the 90 days is up).

That's great about your ewcm. Typically you get it a few days prior to o. Are you temping or using opk's?

Hi Ladies thanks for your wishes - I'm very nervous of course :wacko:

Rachel - The only way to know for sure that O has taken place is to temp hun - good luck anyway:happydance:

JR - Sometimes Dr's can be so insensitive can't they - they really make my blood boil - how long have we known our bodies for and they do a quick examination (or not and say it's this or that :growlmad:)

AFM - I got my first beta back 160! - yep I couldn't believe it either BUT the Dr said it was on the low side (13DPO) so of course I was a nervous wreck last night and when I woke and took my temperature it had DROPPED down to 36.63 :cry: and of course I have convinced myself that my symptoms are going etc etc - I know it's quite a drop but hubby confessed this morning to opening the window last night as I was boiling and he went downstairs for a few hours:wacko: maybe that had something to do with my temps:shrug:

Anyway today I go for my second HCG test so here's hoping it's 320 or more:happydance:

If not I know what the temp drop meant:cry:

:hugs:

X

I think that 160 sounds great and 224 isn't all that bad. Some people just have a slower hcg rise than others. I still am praying that everything goes great for you.

Garfie,
I'm sorry for the hassle but so glad they found your sample.

I had to give blood sample the other day. The nurse in the office poked me twice and couldn't get a vein. She said I needed to go to the lab. Ok, not a big deal since it was just downstairs in the main hospital. I go down to the lab and they say I have to check in at the front desk. I had to go back to the hospital admin. office and fill out paperwork as if I were being admitted! Took forever. Then she sends me back to the lab. The girl there says, oh I see the vein they were trying to get. It takes her all of 30 seconds to poke me and get the blood. All this because the nurse upstairs couldn't do her job. Ug!! Did I mention I had my three year old with me???

Why are doctors' visits never easy??!!

Can't wait to see your beta results. I think things are looking great for you and I wouldn't worry one bit about your beta number unless it isn't close to doubling.

Where did you go for your doctor appointment? That sounds a lot like when I had my 2 day blood draw at Denver Health.

Garfie- I wouldn't lose hope. Sometimes they double every 48-72 hours. Are you going to be tested again?

Jrepp, that apt was at plate valley hospital in Brighton. Frustrating!

Garfie, :hugs:

Garfie - Sorry it's not the rise you wanted - but please don't lose hope - your initial number I personally think was pretty high for so early. Will they take another draw or will you wait for the scan - when is that? x

Oh garfie :hugs: try not to get too upset, if you hadn't had the bloods you'd have no reason to think there was a problem right? It could just be slowly rising. Most of us in the uk never have our bloods checked so we wouldn't ever know what our levels are. I'm sorry it wasn't the result you wanted as I know you will be worrying. I hope they rise after your next test :hugs: keep smiling, you are pregnant, positive mental attitude :hugs:

As for me, 3dpo today. I'm hoping the vit b complex will have made a difference to my lp. Obviously I'm praying for a bfp but otherwise I don't want to see af for at least 10 days!!! Arghhhhh.

oh garfie- thinking of you and hope the scan goes better than the blood tests.

mrs w. I know what you mean. this waiting game and seeing af is for the birds! I keep squishing my boobs to see if they are tender yet!

It's been a long time coming, but I finally have a few bits of good, and one not so good bit of news.

The badish: after almost 2 months of no fun (if you know what I mean) my hubby and I finally had some romantic time. Although penetration is not allowed at this point, the external only stuff was just fine with me. Hubby was able to bring me to O, but it hurt very badly to climax. Guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was.

The good #1: I was able to get 2 more days off of work. I'm not ready to go back by any means, and everyone is being so much nicer about the surgery than when they found out about It. Additionally, I think that 2 general education para positions opened up for next year, so I am going to talk to both the current and future principals to see if next year I can move into one of those positions. With pregnancy hopefully coming soon, I definitely need to be in a less physically aggressive and less stressful job.

The good #2: hubby and I will be married for 1 year in 42 days. We booked a hotel room very close to the butterfly pavilion (where we got married and had our reception) and I found an amazon local deal for $69 total for a couples massage a few blocks away from that. I am so excited!

The good #3: I was nominated for an award on my blog eventual momma. I don't know if any of you read/subscribed to it, but it is a very candid look at our infertility journey. I never thought anyone would read it, let alone follow it or get an award!

Jrepp- Glad you got some romantic time, hopefully soon the pain will go away! How awful to have pain at climax!!! How exciting about the award, you should be so proud! Sounds like things could be coming together nicely for you. Enjoy your anniversary!

So, I'm obsessing with the symptom spotting!! Aggghhh!:hissy: I just want sore boobs! Nothing yet. This weekend I went to a Young Living party. It's essential oils for healing, emotions and cleaning. They are amazing and I might get some for infertility soon if this insemination doesn't work!:thumbup: Guess now we wait!

Can I join?

I had no idea how far along I was but I know I was really early, my bleeding completely stopped on Saturday just gone, I bled for over a week.

I haven't began trying just yet because I know the pregnancy hormone is still present in my body, levels were at 100 friday and went down to 51 yesterday so it seems like it's dropping quickly right?

Anyways hopefully I can get back to trying as soon as possible and I hope my cycles are not messed up after this.

Hope everyone else is doing ok? x

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Just got back from scan - they did an abdominal scan and they could see a nice thick endometrial lining which means I am in the early stages of pregnancy:happydance:

BUT I had to have another HCG drawn and subject to what this result is - I will know clearer by this evening:- a drop - BAD NEWS, a raise BETTER NEWS, double or triple I'M PREGNANT ANOTHER DAY!

So I guess I wait :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:hugs:

X

Jrepp congratulations on the award nomination, you must be so proud.

Babyjan sorry for your loss but good luck for when you start trying. It seems to be pot luck as to how messed up your cycles will be but hopefully if it was an early loss it won't be too bad, I had losses at 4 and 5 weeks and my body coped pretty well compared with my loss at 13 weeks.

Garfie I really hope baby is getting nice and snug in there. Sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:

fx for you garfie!

babyjan-welcome! this is a good group, so sorry for your loss

Garafie sounds like a positive scan!

Jrepp congratulations on the nomination.

Welcome baby jan there's not many ttc's left but a look through the thread should give you comfort that it is possible to conceive again. It sounds like your body is doing what it should be and levels are dropping. Will you leave it a month or get straight to ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->