Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

took a test this morning, 10dpo not a squinter... dunno what to do next

penguin, do you mean no line at all or an obvious line? I'm guessing no line? I'm frustrated for you!

Penguin 10dpo is so early, don't give up hope yet. I'm sure someone in here didn't see anything until 12dpo. Really hoping there's a baby getting snug in there.

thanks ladies, I'm pretty good at judging this early but yes a very slim chance. dh is open to try insemination again if necessary. I'm really getting down and out. can't wait fir my essential oils I ordered. might just have to try the regimen in my new book for infertility. maybe even a weight loss program

This waiting is getting boring :(
I just want to know if this is our month or not :(
I have a decent amount of cm still and my boobs feel fuller but that happened laat cycle and AF still came. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's never that easy haha.
Ladies or are pregnant or who can remember eatly pregnancy - What was your cm like?

It's really hard I agree! I'm in the tww and struggling as well. I think af is on the way and the disappointment every month is crushing.

My cm was normal until I was more like 5 weeks then I got more. Tbh the only 'symptom' I had was nausea but not everyone gets it so early.

My cm seems to be drying up and I'm getting irritated easily so think shes on her way..
I've felt a bit sick now and then but not sure if its just food related.
Whens everyone testing?

I had a great deal of creamy cm when I was pregnant too. I was also nauseous, bloated and my breasts were painful to the touch.

Ooovbloated I had that one big time just didn't click as to why till after the bfp.

This waiting is getting boring :(
I just want to know if this is our month or not :(
I have a decent amount of cm still and my boobs feel fuller but that happened laat cycle and AF still came. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's never that easy haha.
Ladies or are pregnant or who can remember eatly pregnancy - What was your cm like?

Rachel I normally get lots of cm before AF, the month I got my bfp I got hardly any. I started getting it about 5 weeks.

Hope the tww isn't dragging too much for you all. At least it's the weekend, you can try and keep busy so you don't have time to think about it too much.

My main symptom was sore boobs under my arms, normally they're sore all over and fuller before AF.

I have a lot but its not a lot just a lot for me haha. I keep gettimg AF like pains in my hip area and once in a while in the middle but thats not as obviously if I wasnt failing at not symptom spotting I wouldnt notice :dohh:
I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I've had both loads of cm and hardly any and AF has turned up.
Boobs feel a bit fuller and uncomfortable on the sides but not sure if thats me searching for symptoms haha.
I ALWAYS bloat.. I look a good 2-3 months pregnant every time I eat anything :(
Sickness has been on and off but thats normal for me.
Feels like I might have bladder infection as well? I normal get it on and off and water normally helps but it seems to be sticking around :(
BnB always ruins my none symptom spotting haha.
AF is due between the 3rd and 7th so hoping to hold out as long as possible but its so hard waiying :(

Oh and I've been peeing a lot as well but that might just be the water haha. Pains in my stomach seem to be getting stronger so I think AF might turn up tomorrow or even tonight :coffee:

Oh and I've been peeing a lot as well but that might just be the water haha. Pains in my stomach seem to be getting stronger so I think AF might turn up tomorrow or even tonight :coffee:

That was one of mine too, but at that point I hadn't increased my fluid intake at all.....I barely drink anything anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->