Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

RE: fertility diets etc - I got this book when ttc and found it great because it allows you to analyse your temp charts and treat yourself accordingly....I have no idea if it's what contributed to the bfp but I got pregnant with this sticky on the cycle where I stuck to its suggestions.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Infertility-Cure-Programme-Pregnant/dp/0316159212

The title is a bit off-putting - none of us is infertile - but if you can get past that it's great x

Tested this morning at either 12-13dpo and nothing.. bfn :/ I know I'm not out until af turns up but its hard to stay positive when I've seen so many negatives :/

Did anyone get really strong symptoms yet had a while before your BFP? Losing hope that I have theses symptoms but a BFN :/

I always (well the 3 known pregnancies) get symptoms early on. My doctor said that some women are really really sensitive to hormonal changes and can get symptoms very early, while those with normal sensitivities take a while to get symptoms. The fertilized egg actually produces a chemical called early pregnancy hormone before implantation.

With my last pregnancy I didnt seem to have any symptoms till 6+ weeks but I'm about 4 now. So could I get strong symptoms and no BFP yet?

With my last pregnancy I didnt seem to have any symptoms till 6+ weeks but I'm about 4 now. So could I get strong symptoms and no BFP yet?

I think so. Some people don't get a bfp until 16 dpo.

had some pink tinge this morning after peeing so I thought yay! af finally arrived! but it's only been an hour and it's already brown?

Thanks linny, ill have a look.

Penguin I hope it's an implant bleed, have you tested yet? X

I'm feeling really odd. This months af was really light, the opposite of last month and I feel exhausted. I do have a sore throat, just desperate to get to bed :-(

Sorry AF showed Rachel, are you trying anything new this cycle?

Extreme dislike! I was sure you had it this month.

So was I Jrepp :(
I guess the only upside I defiantly ovulated then 2 weeks later AF turned up be it maybe 1 day late.
Think we might give it one more 'natural' cycle (not using anything) then I might start temping for 2 months then bring opk into it and try that for 2ish months and then that brings us to the year mark since the mc and we'll be off for testing :/

So sorry Rachel :(

I just want to have a little whinge if i may, so i dnt blare my pregnancy all over fb but today i posted a loverly 32 week bump pic with my other two kiddos and got lots of loverly comments and then mil (who claims to have had a late loss yet her 7m loss has no name and no mention and she did anything but reach out to me about my losses) wrote "i know she will be as cute as dd & ds"
This makes me so angry bcos i dont give a damn about cuteness, i just want a healthy live baby :(
She said similiar when she was here she said to dd i wonder if baby will be cuter than you...
Who says this stuff?

oh Celine! mean mean gma! how awful.

well ladies cd2 here. I'm with you rachel. I'm in between my last pg from last year. we are trying femara and iui again this month. really really trying not to think about ivf!

Celine - I can't believe she would say that! What a nincompoop! I'm sure you will have a cute baby, but happy and healthy is what we are all praying for.

Penguin - I'm sorry AF got you too. She seems to be making her normal monthly rounds a lot lately.

AFM: yesterday marks one year since we began ttc. I told DH that I feel like we've been walking around the world backwards and have 2 months until we are back where we started from. In other news, I found out today that I have to go in for surgery (ironically 2 months to the day after the septum was removed) to have a nerve in my ankle freed. The good part is that it comes right at the first ovulation post bcp, so we won't need to use any protection because I won't feel like baby making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->