Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Penguin:
E2 is estrogen. Your estrogen level should rise as you approach ovulation. estrogen is also what causes EWCM so if you had tons of it your estrogen probably isn't that low. I hope this is the magic month!

thanks Sara! how all goes well with your injections! they worked well for me my first month! good luck!

Good luck to both of you, really hope the new plans work!

Hey ladies! I'm ok - how are you doing prnguin?

I'm in the tww but I'm not sure when I ovulated so no idea by how many days! Just trying not up think about it (easier said than done!) x

Yay for 2ww! Good luck to you! I test the 31st. Dr wants me to test 2 times before calling in. I'm on progesterone till then, unless it's positive, then I take it till 11 weeks. We are just done with vacation, stayed in the largest waterpark city in the world...So they say! Went to a water park/theme park and almost died on a rollercoaster! It went underground, under the entire parking lot. So much fun but the back is killing me today

Penguin glad you're having a great holiday, that roller coaster sounds scary!!!

Happy tww to you too. Fingers crossed for us both!! Keep us posted xx

Wow Celine, not long left at all! Are you all ready for your bundle of joy to arrive?

Good luck Penguin and Mrs. W.

Sara how are you doing?

Annie - you've got to be coming up on another scan pretty soon.

AFM: 6 weeks post op. Some of the stitches on my cervix came out in the shower the other day and scared me to death. My cervix is very weird feeling to the touch. I took my last bcp on Thursday and am just waiting for AF to arrive so I can get through this cycle and start trying again.

I created a blog (you probably already knew that.....link in my signature) and a you tube channel to do video updates. It has been really therapeutic and quite fun. If you haven't already done so, you can follow my blog or subscribe to my channel. I actually have a favor to ask of you ladies if you wouldn't mind. I recently monetized my you tube account to try and earn a little extra income. If you have a spare moment, will you please watch a video or two including the ad that pops up before the video starts?

Jessica, so glad you are seeing the light at the end of this tunnel. I just know you will have a sticky baby soon :flower:

Yay jrepp! Time to jump on the band wagon again. Fx for you!

Sara, did you start your meds yet?

Afm-took an early test this morning should be around 11dpo, BFN. I'll try again this weekend...only symptom so far is lots of gas and acne. The acne is usually a sign of af coming.

Let's hope it's pregnancy hormones penguin.

I can try after this cycle. Officially cd3 with the worst period I've ever had.

Eek. Well hopefully it's just a cleanse and all will be good next month. I hope it's just hormones. I'm taking a few months off if not. I'm getting tired

Jrepp you're nearly there! I had an awful period before I conceived this time so hopefully it's a good sign.

Penguin good luck for the weekend, sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.

Hey! How is everyone? Bit quiet around here lately - Who's still trying?
I'm currently ending my first week of my TWW so time is dragging.
Found out I get pregnancy symptoms every month starting at around 5dpo so thats annoying :growlmad:
Once this month is over I'm going to start temping to help pin point ov as my cm is rubbish :(

Well only one follicle continued to grow. I ended up with one at 20 mm and I oed on my own before the trigger. Not sure the drugs did anything since I make one follicle and ovulate on my own anyway. Some people believe that the injectables help you make a better egg. I'm hoping that's true. Or maybe it's just our lucky month.

Really hope it's a good egg for you Sara, hope the tww doesn't drive you too crazy.

Jrepp ive heard many great stories of success and sticky bfps after a really bad period so fx

Well, AF appears to be over! A day and a half is about as long as I go, but it's always really heavy. I'm still not allowed to try this cycle, although I might "accidentally" get some lovin in around o and see what happens. Hubby probably doesn't want to do that though just in case. Unfortunately I am set to o anywhere from the day before surgery to 5 days after surgery so I don't think it's going to happen.

Sara- one good follicle and one good sperm are all you need! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->