Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jrepp - Sorry it's already been a year of TTC. :( That must really be discouraging. Also sorry to hear you need yet ANOTHER surgery. Eek! You are going through a lot of trials lately, but hopefully when this is all over, you will look back and feel it was all worth it. Hopefully that rainbow BFP is not far away now!

Thanks ladies. The surgery coming up should have been done almost a year ago when I fell but it was just figured out. Im really hopeful we will have our forever baby in our arms really soon!

Sorry jrepp. Maybe it was meant to be though, that its done now so you can get pregnant soon after. Sometimes life is a big game of snakes and ladders. You are due some ladders soon xxx

penguin...I wish. I guess it was an evap? The test today is negative. Bummer. Got a little excited about nothing. I'm not entirely sure when I O'd this month but I should be 11 or 12 dpo. I think my fertility meds are calling my name. I'm starting to feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall. I'm sure you know the feeling :friends:

Awww, Sara I'm sorry. It seems as if everywhere I look on these boards women are having weird evaps and strange cycles. My cousin had to conceive via in vitro due to severe endometriosis and her husbands sperm issues, and highly recommends the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine.

I have a new blog post up on eventual momma. If you haven't already done so, can you please follow me? The link is in my signature. I also have new videos up on youtube. That link is https://www.youtube.com/user/eventualmomma

CD1 for me :cry:

This was really the first bad evap I have ever had and goodness knows I've taken about 100 pregnancy tests. Sometimes I squint and see an imaginary line but this line really was there! It was a bit odd sized/colored when it dried though.

This is really getting old. I realized the other day it's already been 10 months since we conceived our angel!!
I'm not a candidate for IVF because I make so few eggs. Even on a high dose of clomid I only make 1 egg a month. My doctor said that she will try a cycle with injectable stim drugs for me. She doesn't think it will work but she is willing to try and it's our last option other than egg donation which we aren't so interested in. I think I will do one more natural cycle while I sort things out with my RE and then do drugs in July.
I have a good RE that works at the University and works often with my oncologist and cancer patients. Most clinics wouldn't take me because of my age, cancer history, and poor reproductive potential. I'm a little old (37) but my ovaries think I'm really, really old :dohh:

penguin...I wish. I guess it was an evap? The test today is negative. Bummer. Got a little excited about nothing. I'm not entirely sure when I O'd this month but I should be 11 or 12 dpo. I think my fertility meds are calling my name. I'm starting to feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall. I'm sure you know the feeling :friends:

Oh poop!!! Dang, need some good news around here. Can't hurt to try the meds, even if the dr thinks they won't work it's better than twiddling your thumbs.

So sorry Sara, I really hope the medicated cycle works for you. TTC is so all consuming and when you get an evap it's so much harder.

Annie- How are you feeling these days? Do you have an u/s scheduled anytime soon? How exciting that you are nearing the end of your first trimester finally. For some reason your pregnancy seems to be going much slower than any of the other BnBers' I know. :haha:

Annie- How are you feeling these days? Do you have an u/s scheduled anytime soon? How exciting that you are nearing the end of your first trimester finally. For some reason your pregnancy seems to be going much slower than any of the other BnBers' I know. :haha:

I'm feeling ok now. Nausea pretty much manageable now and I'm not totally exhausted any more but yeah I'm really ready to be in second tri. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow :happydance: and are you kidding? This pregnancy is flying by for me! I am so busy with work and dd so have barely had time to think about it!

How are you doing? I can't believe how close you are now! Have you got much sorted?

Oh and my next scan is the NT scan on 28th may, I'll be 13+5 by then so past the point where I lost my first angel.

That is excellent, Annie! I hope all goes well at your NT scan! I am glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! I'm sure you'll start feeling even more relief in a couple weeks. It is good your pregnancy is flying by for you! I've heard that from a lot of people that after the first pregnancy they just fly by because you're so busy looking after your other LO(s)!

I am doing well and feeling pretty good, although third trimester is starting to hit me a bit. I can't wait to be done work in 9.5 weeks and to get the nursery all in order! Unfortunately we have nothing set up in the nursery yet, but our crib will be arriving soon, we have a stroller/car seat, a hand-me-down play pen, some clothes and some decorations! So it is all coming together!!! :happydance:

That is excellent, Annie! I hope all goes well at your NT scan! I am glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! I'm sure you'll start feeling even more relief in a couple weeks. It is good your pregnancy is flying by for you! I've heard that from a lot of people that after the first pregnancy they just fly by because you're so busy looking after your other LO(s)!
I am doing well and feeling pretty good, although third trimester is starting to hit me a bit. I can't wait to be done work in 9.5 weeks and to get the nursery all in order! Unfortunately we have nothing set up in the nursery yet, but our crib will be arriving soon, we have a stroller/car seat, a hand-me-down play pen, some clothes and some decorations! So it is all coming together!!! :happydance:

wow literati! I can't believe only 9.5 weeks and some time off! aww, I can't wait to do a nursery! it will finally give me a reason to clean out my spare bedroom.

went to the dr today to check my eggies! only one but it's the right size! my blood work is a lil off but we are trying the iui anyway. fx fir Sunday! going to enjoy a girls weekend, lunch, pedicures and shopping at the Mall of America! Can't wait!

Penguin: I guess all you need is the one good egg, right? I'll keep fingers crossed for you. Do you live in Minneapolis? My hubby was just at that mall yesterday. He was just there for the day for work.

Good news from me today. I went and had an ultrasound of my ovaries and there are no growing follicles yet for this cycle. So I will get to start my injections today. So curious to see what my body will do with the stronger fertility meds. Very hopeful that this will be the boost we need to get another little one! Doctor is hopeful and thinks meds are a good idea for me right now. I'm "old", a cancer survivor, and had to take chemo meds, all of which decrease egg quantity and quality. I know there's got to be one good egg left in there!!

thank you ladies! I did have one fantastic egg 21.2mm but my E2 was Lee ( dunno what that is) besides that it means it's not very mature. we did the iui anyway which the PA did and she was very thorough. she said lots and lots of good sperm, all going in one direction. I had mass quantities of cm :) and I actually felt the catheter this time and no spillage! I'm really hoping it works!

Sara that's great news! I'm excited for this new direction for you! good luck! I live in rural Wisconsin, about 1 1/2 hours north of Minneapolis. we had fun and had a few drinks at the hotel after shopping and mani/pedis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->