Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Yayyyyy congrats Penguin!!! That's a very awesome visible second line!!!

And congrats to Linny and Celine on the babies! I love both of the names and that's so funny they were both so punctual!

Just waiting for my baby and still keeping my FX. Been pretty rough but had an ultrasound yesterday for growth and he looked good, was smiling, and kicking his feet all around. Hopeful this will be our take home baby and we can meet him on the outside in 11 weeks or so :)

See grgirl! So glad things are going well! How exciting!

Got my hcg today 538, right on for 5 weeks, Dr is pleased. I go back Thursday for another draw. So far so good!

Penguin - that is excellent news! I was so incredibly relieved when I got my 5 week beta hCG!

GRGirl - it is so sad to hear the doubt in your post about whether or not this is your take-home baby but I understand. I am glad your baby is doing well though. Try to stay positive! :hugs:

Gr girl sorry to hear you've had a rough pregnancy. Hopefully the last few weeks will be better for you.

Penguin that's great news! 5 weeks already :happydance:

As for me, I'm shattered! Dd has been waking at 2am to try and get in bed with me, she didn't go back down until half 4 this morning. So tiring!

Oh my Annie! My dd used to do that at that age too! At the time I was living back home and her toddler bed was in the same room as me. I'd turn over and she'd be there. Ha ha. It takes a lil time but it will end soon!

Oh my Annie! My dd used to do that at that age too! At the time I was living back home and her toddler bed was in the same room as me. I'd turn over and she'd be there. Ha ha. It takes a lil time but it will end soon!

Last night she slept 9pm - 8am. Even though bedtime is supposed to be 7pm I'm still calling that a win because we all got a lie in! I think it's pretty common with 2 year olds so I'm hoping it's just a quick phase!

Penguin - Just wondering how you are doing hun:hugs:

AFM - Still no idea what is going on still BFN - so I'm saying sod it and I'm off to the T in the park festival - got my wellies packed (just in case) and suncream packed (just in case) oh and lady things yep you got it ......... just in case :haha:

Have a good weekend ladies byeeeeeee!

:hugs:

X

Penguin - Just wondering how you are doing hun:hugs:

AFM - Still no idea what is going on still BFN - so I'm saying sod it and I'm off to the T in the park festival - got my wellies packed (just in case) and suncream packed (just in case) oh and lady things yep you got it ......... just in case :haha:

Have a good weekend ladies byeeeeeee!

:hugs:

X

Have fun Garfie! Hopefully you'll get your answer when you get home :hugs:

Have fun Garfie! Hopefully something will have happened by the time you get back from your trip.

AFM: I am super confused! My ovaries have been talking to each other for a few days now, and I've had ewcm since yesterday.....but the opk's are not positive yet. My boobs are starting to get tender and I have a lower back ache. My temps have been so steady this cycle (almost a straight line), but no increase yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
So my beta came back 1488 good doubling from Monday to Thursday. I go back in again Monday for another draw. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday too! I'm getting a lil more excited! Had a scare on Thursday, we finally had some intimacy and I had some bleeding but it went away on Friday. Ish, no more of that!

Penguin - Yay for more good news! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound.

Jrepp - Have you done another pregnancy test? That is very confusing for sure....

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. My ovary cramps are gone now!

Fantastic news penguin! Can't wait to hear about the scan

Penguin thats great news!
Jrepp have u dtd on the good days?
Mrs w where are u in the cycle?

Fab news penguin!

Celine are you in touch with munchkin? How is she doing?

I had my pos opk/peak reading yesterday morning so I'm ovulating today or tomorrow and have been dtd like teenagers!!

How is your little bundle doing?

Jrepp how goes the tww ? X

Celine - we were able to bd on o day, 1, 2, 4 and 5 days before o....so I think we got it in pretty well timed. How is Isabelle? And how are you?

Mrs. W - woo hoo for o! I'm excited for your tww to start. Seems like we will be together! Yesterday (1dpo) I was pretty sick with nausea and diarrhea and had some cramping and bloating. Today, (2dpo) I am still having some uterine cramping and pressure, diarrhea, tender/sore breasts, and that's about it. My tummy is still a bit upset but I don't know if it's ovulation related or then3 small glasses of wine i had on Saturday at my sisters high school reunion. It seems that it would have gone away by now if it was alcohol induced. Oh, and emotions are running high today

Labs were 7803, spot on for 6 weeks. No more labs, Dr is happy. Can't wait for Friday!

Ooh can't wait for mrs. W and jrepp to join me soon! Hoping garfie and sara are not far behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->