Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jrepp, yay cycle buddy! How are you feeling now? I think I'm either 1 or 2 dpo today.

Penguin so glad your labs were all good, exciting!! X

I'm feeling so-so. Definitely having some lingering symptoms so I'm wondering if something's going on.

1) nausea: thought this was from having alcohol last Saturday, but it's still sticking around and doesn't seem to be letting off
2) cramping : I've had quite a bit of uterine cramping since ovulation. It started out as traveling pains, my guess coming from my ovaries down to my uterus. Now it's just kind of a dull ache with occasional more intense cramping
3) bloating : just kind of an overall bloat felling and puffy look
4) tender breasts : they were really really painful up until today....today is just kind of achy
5) Increased cm : I was dry up until yesterday. Since yesterday morning I have had copious amounts of creamy mucus that literally soak through my panties.
6) headache : another one of those drinking symptoms that just hasn't gone away. My head hurts pretty much right between my eyes.

How are you feeling?

I feel ok, probably too early for me to notice much. I'm only 3dpo I think.

Your symptoms sound great!! I'm really excited for you, hoping this will be your bfp xx

Well ladies, scan went well. I was 6 wks 1 day. Blobs heartbeat was at 111 bpm. I apparently ovulated on my left side which is weird, kinda since my left NEVER responded to the meds. Not weird since I was able to conceive naturally and I'm thinking the meds delayed my pregnancy but helped in the end. lol Anyway, all went well and things are looking good so far. I go back in 2 weeks for my "1st prenatal checkup". My due date is March 12th according to my ultrasound tech.

Attachments

• 6 week us.jpg
    6 week us.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Aww look at the little bean! Congratulations again penguin, you've waited so long for this baby you must be over the moon.

Those are promising symptoms jrepp, really hope this is your month.

Good luck mrs w! When will you be testing?

Well.....had like 2 drops of spotting yesterday and then this today! Don't know if it's implantation or pre AF. AF is due in 6 days and I've never spotted before AF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
very well could be implantation Jrepp. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks ladies! Yes I'm super excited! Hubby is getting way more involved with this pg too. He's already ordered a step for my truck so I can easily get into it when I get bigger ha ha. Im a lil nervous for the 8 week checkup cuz that's the one that disappeared last year. But I'm grateful for feeling like crap I guess. Ha ha

Hi ladies. Well I'm sort of back after an epic baby and bump break. It took about 3 months to get my first proper AF after Rowan was born, then that month went normally, the next month I ov'd early. Last Thursday was Rowan's due date which was hard but 2 days later I got my very faint BFP!! Today I'm 14dpo and still 1-2 on a digi but my frers are getting darker hooray! AF due today so I'll feel like I'm really pregnant once today's over and I'm properly late!
Loads to catch up on here. The only thing I've been keeping track of is Jrepps blog and Celines news. I was sending her pics of squinters on Facebook at 6am on Saturday - not like she had anything else to do! :haha: So many congratulations Penguin, you really deserve this!
What's the other news? Where's Garfie??

Xxx

Wow munchkin that's such fantastic news! You so deserve this rainbow baby and the timing of your bfp was just beautiful. Rowan must have sent you a little gift :hugs:

Munchkin - congratulations on your BFP! I hope your break from here did you good. I was thinking of you this past week as I had your old due date marked in my calendar. I am so thrilled for you that you now have a new little one on the way! I know it's still early days but I hope for all the best! :hugs:

So good to have you back Munchkin! I'm excited to follow your pregnancy. You have had more bad luck than anyone should have to have. I hope this will be an easy, healthy pregnancy for you.

Garfie hasn't been around much. She had some troubles with OH and was wavering on whether to ttc. Maybe she has moved on?

Thanks ladies. Time for a very deep breath and some serious positive thinking.

Munchkin I am so happy for you!!

Sara- I tested today and thought I might have seen a line, but it was just the line where a line would be if there were to be a line. My cramps are back a bit, kind of like a very mild twinge. It's not nearly as frequent or or intense as before, but my breasts are incredibly tender right now. So much so that I can feel them ache all day long. I'm hopefully going to retest on Friday or I might just wait until my period is due on Saturday. :shrug:

I just wish I knew one way or the other right now. My other 3 bfps all came on 10 dpo, I'm on 11 dpo with nothing. I did go to the doctor on Monday. She basically gave me my shots, told me that my cervix and uterus are sitting extremely low (about an inch lower than pre-surgery) and said that they wouldn't know what to do besides natural trying because I ovulate on my own, have a normal luteal phase, hormone levels are perfect and eggs are great as far as they can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->