Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin I am so happy for you!!

Sara- I tested today and thought I might have seen a line, but it was just the line where a line would be if there were to be a line. My cramps are back a bit, kind of like a very mild twinge. It's not nearly as frequent or or intense as before, but my breasts are incredibly tender right now. So much so that I can feel them ache all day long. I'm hopefully going to retest on Friday or I might just wait until my period is due on Saturday. :shrug:

I just wish I knew one way or the other right now. My other 3 bfps all came on 10 dpo, I'm on 11 dpo with nothing. I did go to the doctor on Monday. She basically gave me my shots, told me that my cervix and uterus are sitting extremely low (about an inch lower than pre-surgery) and said that they wouldn't know what to do besides natural trying because I ovulate on my own, have a normal luteal phase, hormone levels are perfect and eggs are great as far as they can tell.
Fx for you jrepp! You always have great symptoms. Maybe a lil deep breathing and meditation! Jk. Hoping you get some answers soon

Hi ladies. Well I'm sort of back after an epic baby and bump break. It took about 3 months to get my first proper AF after Rowan was born, then that month went normally, the next month I ov'd early. Last Thursday was Rowan's due date which was hard but 2 days later I got my very faint BFP!! Today I'm 14dpo and still 1-2 on a digi but my frers are getting darker hooray! AF due today so I'll feel like I'm really pregnant once today's over and I'm properly late!
Loads to catch up on here. The only thing I've been keeping track of is Jrepps blog and Celines news. I was sending her pics of squinters on Facebook at 6am on Saturday - not like she had anything else to do! :haha: So many congratulations Penguin, you really deserve this!
What's the other news? Where's Garfie??

Xxx

Thank you munchkin! And a big congrats to you as well! So very happy for you! Glad it didn't take long!

Jrepp that all sounds really positive for you, even if it's not this month it will be soon. I had horrendous cramps on 8-9dpo this month, was one of those 'I'm convinced I'm out so ill neck a bottle of wine' months. Also my cervix was really aching which I've never had before. I think anything unusual is a good sign xx

Thanks Munchkin. There have been months where I have every symptom known, and some months where I have no symptoms whatsoever. This cycle has been so abnormal for me that I just don't know what the heck is going on.

It's crazy what our body's do. I have also had loads of months where I've felt so pregnant and nothing! Usually when I'm pregnant I feel nothing so the crazy cramps thus time were very strange? Maybe it's because I had a birth so recently??

I wasn't going to, but I did. It was negative. Pretty much counting myself out at this point. AF will probably be here tomorrow and I'll be onto cycle 14. I don't know what else I can do at this point to help in ttc.

Sorry hon :( I can say you're still in til she shows but you know all that. I'll tell you what I've tried and then got a bfp at various times (not saying there's related but there you go)
1. Cutting out all sugar, eating loads of carrots and sweet potatoes.
2. Eating 2 pineapples over the 5 days after ov.
3. Acupuncture.
4. General relaxation and breathing.
5. Royal jelly.
6. Exercise and fertility yoga.

There's probably a million more but that's what I think has helped xx

Thanks munchkin. I don't know what I'll try next. Started some light pink spotting a few minutes ago, will be full flow by the end of the night.

Hi girls :)

Congrats to penguin, and munchkin I'm so glad you are back with a rainbow in board!

Jrepp how confusing with your symptoms my fingers are crossed for you!

I'm doing well my son turned 2 last week I can't believe it!

Oh munchkin huge congratulations! I got tingles when I saw your post! Such amazing news xo

https://eventualmomma.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/the-joys-of-today/

So I had my ortho appointment today. I don't know if I'm progressing or not! He said my leg is healing nicely but he doesn't know if it's as good as it's going to be or if it's going to be quite awhile before I'm fully healed up. At this point no physical therapy, no second surgery and no follow up appointment. His instructions were to not baby it (lol, me baby it?) and keep massaging it like I have been. I did talk him into a game ready machine....but it's only a rental. Don't really know where to go from there....

I'm on day 3 of bleeding. Small victory because this is the second month in a row in which I have bled for more than 36 hours! It seems to be slowing down, but I'm so excited!

Well jrepp hope all starts to become more normal for you. What is the game ready? Is it that ice compression thing? I think we tried it out for a while in my therapy department. It doesn't sound like your getting much for answers in any department!

Afm- still having regular pg symptoms. Some nausea in the morning, heart burn after eating, weird cravings, fatigue and irritability. Woke up this morning asking myself when I will feel normal again...I'm guessing not for a few more months!

It is the ice compression machine. I loved it when they tried pt. The rental place delivered it today, but the ankle sleeve is way too big so I have to call tomorrow for a smaller size. It does seem to be helping with the swelling until I start walking around on it again.

I'm glad in a weird sort of way for your pg symptoms. Hopefully you get some relief from the not so great symptoms soon.

Munchkin - Just popped in to stalk - not having a lot to say really these days except CONGRATULATIONS HUN so pleased for you:happydance::happydance:

AFM - I had a mammoth cycle 78 days after my last loss, I had a three day heavy period but with hardly any cramping (so was shocked!) a day of spotting - I decided not to tell hubby I had just had a period we were on holiday when I started to spot so just said this can't be right I better go and see the Dr when I get back - his reply just leave it and if your period hasn't come by Christmas then go:happydance: does he know I've omitted the truth doesn't he???? Who cares as far as I'm concerned this would have been my last month of trying (remember the talk at New Year) and I seem to have got an extension until Christmas:kiss:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - yay for an extension until Christmas!!!

Jrepp - good your cycle seems to be regulating

Penguin - such a good sign about all your pregnancy symptoms! Sorry you feel crappy though! First tri is rough. I wish you had a ticker for me to stalk. ;)

Here it is. The head is on top to the left, the bubble on the right is the yolk sac. It has little buds for arms and legs and a butt! Ha ha:baby: Getting closer to becoming a little more real. The heartbeat is 168 bpm so that's normal. All went well and I go back on the 26th for some genetic testing or really just an ultrasound to check for spinal bifida and downe's.

Garfie welcome back! Glad we have a little more time with you!

Jrepp- thanks! Hope the ice compression works for you soon!

Attachments

• 8wk.jpg
    8wk.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Munchkin! So happy for you!

Literati- can't believe how close you are!!! Are you excited?! Anything going on that makes you feel like it's close to time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->