Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Penguin - wow! A March 3rd birthday coming up! That is going to be a wonderful day! Glad your baby is so active! :)

Congrats Annie and Apple :happydance:

Penguin - why are you having a csect? - can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going:thumbup:

JR - At least now they seem to be wanting to help you - afm I'm still trying the old fashioned way - hoping for my miracle but each month that passes:shrug:

AFM - Not looking like this month I will ovulate - or maybe I have and FF hasn't detected it (have had a cold:wacko:).

Oh well what will be will be (maybe one day I might actually believe that!)

:hugs:

X

Congrats Annie and Apple :happydance:

Penguin - why are you having a csect? - can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going:thumbup:

JR - At least now they seem to be wanting to help you - afm I'm still trying the old fashioned way - hoping for my miracle but each month that passes:shrug:

AFM - Not looking like this month I will ovulate - or maybe I have and FF hasn't detected it (have had a cold:wacko:).

Oh well what will be will be (maybe one day I might actually believe that!)

X

I know! It seems slow to me at the moment. Lol my daughter was a c-section because my cervix doesn't thin enough for me to fully dilate.

Just started cleaning out the baby's room of the office stuff we've had stored in it. Going to start painting it soon! Can't wait!

Garfie-i hope the O was just not detected for you! Fx for your rainbow soon!

Well ladies. Looks like the medicated cycles and sis are off unless seething changes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Yay jrepp congratulations!!!!!

So happy for you! Are you excited? Bet your OH is dancing :)

Congrats Jrepp! Finally! You must be so excited!

Garfie - nice to hear from you again. Sorry your cycles are still confusing you as always!!

Omg Jrepp that is absolutely amazing!! I've woken up in an awful mood but I've now got the biggest smile on my face! Wow :happydance:
How many dpo are you? They are very strong :bfp: :)

It also made me lol that you didn't even wait for the clearblue digi to say the number of weeks before you took the pic!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:JR so so pleased for you hun - nothing quite like seeing it in words is there? - Did you have any clue? - come on it's your time to share - what did you do differently?

Major major major tons of sticky baby dust to you:happydance::happydance:

So is there just a few of us left trying?:wacko:

X

Garfie maybe this will start a good luck domino?? But yes Jrepp you need to spill what you did differently. Sadly I think she's probably sleeping because she's in the us. Wake up Jrepp!!
I'm feeling super paranoid this morning because baby had started moving regularly and I've barely felt anything yesterday and today :( trying to freeze it out with ice water. Come on babba!!

Jrepp - This is awesome news! Congratulations!!!! We all deserve our rainbows but you have definitely put in the hard work. Well done! You and hubs must be over the moon! X

Munchkin - Argh, I used to hate that. It was why I ended up being induced because she kept not moving much - tbh she always did it. It's be 3 days of crazy kicking and then 2 days of hardly anything. By the end I was a nervous wreck! Hope the ice water does the trick! Do you have an app for tracking movements? It helped me to realise that there was a pattern of weaker and stronger movements. x

Also...at 20 ish weeks I didn't feel much at all so it's great you're feeling them regularly most of the time!

Yay jrepp congratulations!!!!!

So happy for you! Are you excited? Bet your OH is dancing :)

Excited is one way yo put it lol. Not quite sure which way to swing yet!

Omg Jrepp that is absolutely amazing!! I've woken up in an awful mood but I've now got the biggest smile on my face! Wow :happydance:
How many dpo are you? They are very strong :bfp: :)

Thank you. The tests were at 13 dpo, today is 14 dpo. I took a test at 9 and it was a bfn. The digi is one that just says pregnant not pregnant. Trying to convince hubby I need more tests.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:JR so so pleased for you hun - nothing quite like seeing it in words is there? - Did you have any clue? - come on it's your time to share - what did you do differently?

Major major major tons of sticky baby dust to you:happydance::happydance:

So is there just a few of us left trying?:wacko:

X

I feel horribly that you guys are still trying! I wish that everyone was pregnant now!

We honestly didn't put much into this cycle. It started with carbon monoxide poisoning, we had some performance issues the day of o and day before o so I used a syringe to shoot hubbies stuff up on my cervix and then didn't think. Much about it with all the stuff coming up, which I now need to cancel.

Garfie maybe this will start a good luck domino?? But yes Jrepp you need to spill what you did differently. Sadly I think she's probably sleeping because she's in the us. Wake up Jrepp!!
I'm feeling super paranoid this morning because baby had started moving regularly and I've barely felt anything yesterday and today :( trying to freeze it out with ice water. Come on babba!!

Thank you. Have you tried the phone trick? You lay on a couch and put your ohone on your belly. The movements of the baby will make the phone move.

A similar thing happened to my cousin she had an appointment to talk about fertility options after trying for years and mc's. the day before she got her bfp and now has a beautiful baby.

Those lines look great why do you want to keep testing is it just for reassurance?

Yeah, I tested great until 13dpo last year and then things went down hill. Plus I need to film the bfp processing for my Vlog. I really want the weeks estimator but hubby said no more tests because we are doing a few betas and then ultrasounds at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks to make sure everything is ok. We are actually about to head to the hospital without an appointment and ask for a beta test

Yeah I saw your blog Jrepp where you were kind of glad it was a bfn, I bet you're thinking differently now!! Def push for the betas. I was awful thus time, I must have done 20 tests including all the weeks estimators. I finally stopped when I got a 3* so 5.5 weeks. I've had a couple of good wallops in my bladder in the last hour so I'm feeling a bit better! You'd think at 21 weeks after 4 perfect scans I'd chill a bit!

Hey ladies. I randomly popped on this AM to see how you are doing and Jrepp what wonderful news!!! Congrats! May you have a healthy and easy pregnancy.

Muchkin - At 20 weeks I also had a lot of on and off days. Even later in the pregnancy Rivkah was sometimes just tired. My doctor had a great explanation - he said we all have days where we are tired and lazy and fetuses are no exception. He literally said "if you took my kick count this morning it would have be 0!"

Keep your head up (even though I know you must be scared).

Garfie - you are such a trooper through all of this! We are rooting for you 100%!!!

Munchkin - I hope baby is moving more for you again. Movements were definitely irregular for me at that stage!

IAW- I love what your Dr said! Thanks for popping in!

I was so glad that it was negative, and while I am happy for the blazing positives (beta to,or row at 7:15am) it threw a monkey wrench into my perfectly timed plans. Surgery is off and we are now waiting for the mri to be evaluated to know if the nerve study is a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->