Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Rachel - of COURSE I remember you and congratulations! That is so incredibly exciting! Sorry about your scare! I am glad all seems to be going well now though. :hugs: you must be due around end of May/beginning of June?

Ps - I love the quotation in your signature. :)

Rachel - of COURSE I remember you and congratulations! That is so incredibly exciting! Sorry about your scare! I am glad all seems to be going well now though. :hugs: you must be due around end of May/beginning of June?

Ps - I love the quotation in your signature. :)

Thank you! :D Still hasn't really hit me yet even though I feel sick near enough constantly.. and apparently I'm moody but I don't think I am, he need to not piss me off :p :haha: Going by my LMP it's mid May but by my scan dates, as rubbish as she was and didn't give me a date, would be end May/Early June :)
Aww thank you :)

Yay Rachel so pleased for you! Of course we remember you :) sounds like the drs aren't worried and everything is going well! It must be crazy not knowing the exact moment you ov'd and bd'd etc, it seems forever ago when I last couldn't monitor my cycles, it would drive me mad ttc. Has the bleeding stopped now? Soooo many women have bleeding in early pregnancy it's almost more common than not! I've never had it but I don't think it's anything to worry about on it's own. When's your next scan?
AFM I'm 16 weeks and at the 'don't feel like I'm pregnant at all' stage which is filling me with paranoia! After last time we haven't really told anyone either so I'm trying to hide my ever expanding waist line and getting annoyed with a the 12 week announcements on Facebook 'I'm more pregnant than you!!! Arrgghhh!!' We' announce at 20 weeks on the 12th nov if the cardiac scan goes well xx

Rachel congratulations what fantastic news. They scan must have been scary bit what a great result.

Munchkin that bit where you don't feel pregnant and are t feeling movement is so stressful. It won't be long until the kicks and the bump :)

Hey ladies

Just checking in!

Apple - Can't believe you're 37 weeks already! Time is really flying! How are you feeling?

Garfie - Sorry to hear about your bad news love, glad to hear you'll keep trying though..45 ain't so bad, my HV said she had a surprise baby at 47! x

Annie - And you too flying along at 34 weeks!

Rachel - Hearty congratulations on your great news!

Munchkin - I hated that stage too, it'll be great when you can finally breathe a sigh of relief after the scan. X

I'm so sorry to hear your loss but I am on a similar journey I miscarried 8 weeks ago and I was 14 weeks when I miscarried now I'm on the waiting for me to ovulate and it seems like a very long wait

Thanks linnypops I'm doing good just getting uncomfortable!

How are you and baby doing?

Apple - ugh, it's so uncomfy isn't it? Especially adding night waking to wee on top of it all! We're doing good, Elka's a lot happier these days (she was colicky/cried a lot in the first 2 months...crikey that was rough!)

Munchkin - Yeah it's a complete pain especially since the women at EPAC said "between 5-6 weeks" Well what is it 5 or 6?! :haha: So I can't even really track this pregnancy as I don't know how far along I am :( Yeah it was only 3 times that I wiped on that one day luckily! And my 12 weeks :( but it'll be more like 13 weeks as I ov a week later -.- Can you feel any movement yet? And the scan will be fine :D
Apple,Linnypops - Thank you! :)
Where is everyone now? The break was lovely but feel so out of the loop as I don't know who's given birth or who's still waiting and who's still TTC :haha:

My husband and I have decided to go to an actual fertility clinic for assistance. We do not feel the care we have received from our current RE was in our best interest and there was no investment from her into whether or not we succeed. I may keep the appointment I have with her on the 10th if this place doesn't work out.

Jrepp I think that sounds really positive, and feeling you're doing somthing positive can really make the difference. It sounds like you could do with some more expert help, and drs really don't always know what they're talking about when it comes to these sorts of things. :hugs:

We have now decided to also try to get in with our current re at her host clinic since she travels to the hospital Monday mornings from 8-12 and then goes back to her other clinic. Not only should it be easier to get an appointment there that works with our schedule, but since it's connected to a different hospital, they can consult with anyone they need to ie allergist, hematologist, whatever else....... The other clinic that we booked an appointment with on Wednesday apparently refers out a lot of their diagnostics and procedures so we would have to go a billion other places.

Of course there is still a slim possibility that this month has been successful and I won't need to go at all.

Hi ladies. I'm new to this site and to pregnancy loss. :cry:
I was 14 weeks when we lost our little boy. I know it's just been a few days, but I want to find support right as I'm going through this hard time, and looking forward to future pregnancy. I know you can ovulate as soon as two weeks but it's also likely it can take a lot longer. Just looking for some stories of actual women and how long the process was for them.

I hope everyone is having a great day. :) Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi tcinks I'm so sorry about your loss, and at 14 weeks too :( this forum is fab for support and although this threads a bit quiet now (most of the members are too busy with their rainbow babies - must have worked!!)
I had a loss at 12 weeks, which was when I started this thread. I oved 27 days after the loss that time but it took me 4 cycles in total to concieve. I then lost that baby at 21 weeks and it took me about 12 weeks to ov but it was like a full term labour hormonally so it was understandable. The next cycle I concieved and I'm now 16 weeks. One of the girls on here had an early loss and oved pretty quickly and got pregnant first try. She then lost that baby early on again and got pregnant the first try again and now has a beautiful baby at home :)
Hope you get some more positive stories too xxx

Ah, that reminds me! I wonder how Celine is doing these days??

Tcinks - so sorry about your loss! I hope you can find support and encouragement here. We can all definitely relate in one way or another.

Celines great :) she's on Facebook and busy busy with her 3. The little one is gorgeous :)

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear it! 3 really would be super busy...but I still want that many! Say hi to her for me if you do message her at some point!

Hello ladies! So happy to read on what's been going on!
Annie you look wonderful! don't worry about having a normal sized baby. I hear it's not that bad (i had a c section) lol Apple your almost there!
Garfie- I hope your cycles can get regulated soon. Getting closer to that rainbow!
Rachel- congrats on your new bean! Hoping for a sticky one!
Munchkin- i pray you can soon tell the world your good news. I can't keep my big mouth shut to wait so long. Hope you can relax in your pregnancy soon.
Jrepp- it's good your looking into some other options. I went through 4 drs before finding one I felt was doing everything he could to help me!

Afm- got my 20wk check up today! Hubby was smiling ear to ear to see his baby boy in the screen. It was such an amazing moment for us. Baby is growing fine, c section scheduled for March 3rd.

For the newbies- these ladies have been amazing! I joined after my loss at 8 weeks last year. It took me 15 months to get pregnant again. This is after 3 losses in 6 yrs! Don't give up hope!

So happy for you, penguin! So exciting that you know which day you will meet your LO!

Testing for me is out this month. The RE wanted me to do an hsg, but forgot I am allergic to the contrast. She now wants to see me in her other clinic which I have an appointment for Nov. 10th. My hubby had a semen analysis done and the clinic that did it was super thrilled with his numbers.

Volume: 4.5 ml
Concentration: 70 million per mL
Motility: 61.5%
Morphology: 3%

I was worried about the low morphology but I was reassured by the fertility clinic and my RE that his numbers are amazing and that male factor infertility is not an issue for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->