Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin I hope you can be at ease soon. It's not easy when you've witnessed a loss that late before either. I feel bad that I get pains with this baby kicking my cervix all day long but maybe I should be grateful that I can be reassured all day that baby is ok. Hope she/he starts moving regularly soon!

We are pretty happy. Beta should be around 50 right now but mine came back at 600! She started me on progesterone suppositories and it's causing some pretty intense cramoing right now

Wow amazing betas jrepp.

Shall I be the first to say twins?
Or one very determined bean

Yay jrepp! Hoping for more good news! We haven't had rainbow twins on here yet! Let's see if Apple is right!

Congratulations jrepp what great news!! When are you due?

Garfie let's hope you have o'd this month but your temps are just off. Hoping for a rainbow for you soon.

Munchkin these rainbow babies just like to keep us on out toes. I know towards the end I would be really worried about lack of movement, about to go to the hospital and then get a few good whacks as if he'd just woken up!

Due date is July 28th, but may change. I know when I ovulated so she based it off of that and lmp (even though they were only a day difference)

Alright ladies, just got a call from the RE's nurse. She said my original beta was 637 and they expected my second beta to be roughly 1200 after 48 hours. My second beta came in at 1479! First ultrasound is December 4th

Brilliant Jrepp. The chance of mc shoots down every day :) yay for your first scan too. Not long! And a lovely summer baby too :happydance:

hi ladies new to this thread and forum..suffered a mmc over 2 weeks ago had d and c 16 days ago at 11 weeks 6 days baby was 8 weeks 5 days
...bled light for 9 days not much at all and then clear- had protected sex as was told to wait one cycle but after reading info on here and net we decided were going to TTC and had unprotected sex last night!! TMI
Were going with whatever happens will happen and if i get pregnant then its meant to be...
hugs and luck to all :hugs:
hate the waiting ...

Jrepp-that is great! So long to wait to see if there are two!! Lol good luck! So excited!

Emma- they always say to wait one cycle. There is no medical assurance that by waiting it will be better or worse for you. Hopefully you catch this cycle! Good luck!

Emma that's right, there's no evidence to say it is more likely to result in mc but if you did have another loss would you blame it on the fact that you'd got pregnant on the first cycle?? Another lady who was on here had a loss, got pregnant the first cycle then had a loss at 7 weeks then got pregnant on the first cycle again and now has a very healthy bouncing baby. I tried first ovulation both times but didn't get pregnant until 4th cycle and 2nd cycle. Good luck. You'll get there and all this will be history as proved by pretty much everyone on here having their rainbow or being pregnant with their hopefully rainbow ;) xx

Well, anything new on here ladies? Going in for my glucose test next week. Any good advice?

I don't have any advice for the glucose test but I did go in for my 6 week ultrasound Thursday. We have one very healthy little one. I posted the ultrasounds on YouTube and my blog. I have been struggling with severe nausea to the point I can't keep anything down. I was in the er fir 4 hours Friday getting iv rehydration and Zofran. The Zofran takes about 30 minutes to kick in and the lasts about 3 hours, leaving a 2.5 hour gap in which I a throw up everything I ate in the 3 hour period. The er said its hyperemesis. I go in for my Ob intake tomorrow and I'm going to ask for more Zofran and some extra help to get through the whole 6 hours

Jrepp fantastic news on the scan! Sorry you have been so sick it will al be worth it in the end.

Jrepp- sorry you're so ill! Glad your LO is doing well.

Penguin - I'm not sure there's any real trick to it. I made sure I had a high protein breakfast that day and I passed. My friend said she had McDonald's with a coke beforehand and still passed so If you're meant to you will! Hehe.

Thanks literati! I did hear if a high protein breakfast. I'll try it! Didn't have any problem with my DD just being cautious.

Jrepp too bad about the nausea! Ish! My co-worker who is newly preggo had been in the same boat! I gave her my nausea lotion which I guess is B6 and is supposed to help. Also my preggie pop drops my sister gave me. Hope you feel better soon!

So my life's about to get busier! Just found out my niece, from my brother in law, is going to be in need of a place to stay. She is 3 yrs old and her mom may be going to jail for 18 months-5 yrs. Long story but she is not very classy...so we are taking her in, possibly by next month. 3 kids in 3 months!

Wow, that's a really big change, penguin! It will be lots of work but it's very good of you to take her in and I'm sure it will all work out okay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->