Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Awesome results from your OH jrepp. At least you can rule that out now :)

Was this the first time you've had a speem test done Jrepp?

It was. I found a clinic that does them for free once a month and he finally agreed to go.

Count me in! It's 2 weeks post D&C and I'm waiting for AF to come. After that I'm going to temp and use opks. I really want to catch the first egg! I'm hoping to get a BFP by Christmas. That would be the best Christmas present!

sounds like a good plan! I was never good at temping but it works!

Great news. How does it make you feel? X

Honestly, I have mixed feelings on the results. I am so incredibly happy and grateful that my husband does not have any issues. I know how it feels to have something not quite right when conception is supposed to be such an easy thing, and I wouldn't want him to feel the way that I do. On the other hand, it is so incredibly difficult knowing that I am the sole reason in why we are having such a difficult time achieving and maintaining a pregnancy. Everyone keeps saying that it isn't my "fault," but I can't help but feel that way when he is giving AMAZING numbers and it isn't happening.

Count me in! It's 2 weeks post D&C and I'm waiting for AF to come. After that I'm going to temp and use opks. I really want to catch the first egg! I'm hoping to get a BFP by Christmas. That would be the best Christmas present!

Good luck! You sound like you have a great plan in place.

AFM: We are on cycle day 6 of cycle 17. I was not able to get the testing done this month that I wanted to, but my husband and I have decided to give it our all once more before we see the RE again on the 10th. I'm still bleeding, and expect ovulation in about a week. We did set up a gofundme account to allow people to help out financially with the costs of the more invasive tests needed and possible meds/medical intervention needed to get pregnant. At the moment our health insurance does not cover infertility diagnostics or treatment, so all testing, medicines and probable next steps are 100% out of pocket. The next round of testing is expected to be almost $3000 :( I know that you ladies all have your hands full with your own little ones/soon to be little ones, but if you are interested in helping out the link is: https://www.gofundme.com/ronnyandjess If you aren't able to help out, I was wondering if you would mind sharing the link on your social media sites?

I'm so sorry for how you feel jrepp. I felt the same way. Always apologizing to my DH for my insufficiency in creating a child for him. Just know that it does happen and try to be positive (easier said then done right!). Thinking of you and I will share your link!

Yes jrepp i think it would be so hard if i felt like i was the 'issue' even though it's obviously not anyone's fault. At least you know where to start now. So hard. But yes penguin proves there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you get the information you need xxx

Just thought I'd update you all, I had my little boy on Tuesday after my waters went on Sunday. Long labour but a quick birth with no time for pain relief apart from a few puffs on gas and air before they took it off me so I could push. He had a few problems due to being prem, me having GD and my waters having been gone over 48 hours so was in and out of SCBU for iv antibiotics and to get his blood sugars stable. He was fine after 2 days though and we came home on Thursday :happydance:

He feeds like crazy but we've had a stretch of 4 hours sleep last night and 3 hours sleep tonight so I'm hoping this will be a pattern! DD never slept well until 3 months old.

We're loving our little man and DD is loving being a big sister, she's been spoilt too by friends and family buying her a gift when they've visited. It's like it's her birthday all over again!

Congrats Annie!

Sorry I forgot to update baby Evelyn was born 7.30 pm on 2nd nov (her due date)

I had a two day early labour and 2 1/2 hours from 'established' to birth. Gas and air was lovely and I had an epidural unfortunately it didn't have much time to work as it turns out I was in transistion when they put it in so I sat up and was ready to push! Ended up with ventouse as her heart rate was so fast. Everything went well though and home the next day.

How is everyone?

Apple- congratulations to you as well! So nice to see some more rainbow babies trickling in! Evelyn is a lovely name! What a long early labour but short active/established one! :) hope you're doing well.

Congrats Annie and Apple!!

I spoke with the re yesterday and we formulated a plan. I will go in for another sis in about 2 weeks to check the shape of my uterine cavity and then the following cycle we will start on clomid + trigger + IUI i fall into the unexplained category now.

Congratulations annie and apple! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Pics??

Congratulations annie and apple! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Pics??

I know it's gone so fast!

Jrepp sounds like a plan keep us updated! It must be very difficult being classed as unexplained I hope it's just a matter if time for you x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
Congrats ladies! Annie-what's your baby boys name?
Apple- she is beautiful!
I agree, so nice to see more rainbows!
I go in for my 24 week check up on Tuesday, scheduled my c section for March 3 rd. Baby boy is very active, sometimes to the point of pain!
Jrepp- wish you lots of luck on your scan and meds!FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->