Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

The morning sickness is definitely picked up in the past few weeks. I vomit for 4-6 hours every day! Hoping it goes away soon so I can start feeling better

Oh no jrepp! Nothing is helping the nausea! That's a lot! Thinking of you and hope it gets better soon!

Thanks penguin. Nothing has been helping. Bit makes for some pretty rough days. Talk about rough days..........it was so bad I can't stop crying. The only good part of the day was the nt scan. Baby is measuring spot on where it should be but wasn't very cooperative. S/he kept rolling so the tech couldn't get a good shot and was so wiggly. We did get the measure,net and the nt fold is 1.47mm, which is apparently really low. Here is baby waving at us

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Omg! Great pic! I can't imagine it will continue much longer. Congrats to you on a healthy lil one!

Hey ladies! How are our rainbow babies doing? Went for my 34 week checkup and baby is doing well, beating me up! No dilation yet so he's not coming early boo. I'm getting inpatient!

Hang in there, penguin! It will be a lot better if baby is full term! I know it's hard to wait. :) Glad things are going well.

Hang in there girl! You only have 6 weeks to go. Time sure has flown!

My baby is doing great, but still making mommy very ill. Spent Tuesday at Ob intake getting fluids and antinausea meds after I fainted Monday night.

Yay penguin, not long now!! I'm
Nearly 32 weeks and it's feeling more real now! All the cardiac scans have been brilliant and I had a growth scan at 28 weeks too and baby was fine. Got another growth scan next week. Midwife has agreed to see me every week from now on too for reassurance. I think she knows I'm getting very nervous! Jrepp I reallg hope you feel better soon but your body might just be ace at looking after your baby with all those hormones :)
I can feel baby rolling about now, massive lumps of baby I can feel even through my fat! Can't tell which bits which though :)

Oh jrepp! Hang in there! It always seems the one's who really want lil ones get the sickest! Hope they can help you and it goes away quickly! So happy you got a sticky one!
Munchkin-can't believe how fast it's gone! So glad baby's heartbeat is doing well! Congrats! What a relief! I love all the movements, although I complain about it I know I'll miss it later. I have a c section scheduled for March 3rd so he's coming then whether he likes it or not!

Getting closer ladies. I'm starting to feel it! Breathing getting harder and more tired. How's everyone feeling?

Thats so exciting penguin!!!! I cant wait to see your next update. I'm still hanging in there. Still sick constantly but baby seems to be doing fine. Next appointment is Thursday.

Glad your rainbows are doing well!

We are good here (apart from no sleep) my baby has settled down and now is more content, we got through those tricky first 3 months :)

Apple - I'm glad your baby has settled down a bit. The first 3 months are tough! Sorry to hear yours is a bad sleeper. Mine is too but we will get through it! :)

Jrepp - sorry you're still sick. That must be rough! Glad everything else is going well.

Penguin - I'm excited for you that the Big Day is right around the corner! :)

Munchkin - glad you're enjoying all that big movement! I loved the third trimester for that!

Literati she's up every 1-2 hours ever since she got a cold which she's over now . Zombie mum now!

Agh, that's rough, Apple! Nevada is the same some nights and her "good" nights are barely any better than that! Blech. I hope she starts sleeping better for you soon! It really is rough, isn't it? Their sleep is supposed to get better, not worse!!!

Not looking forward to sleepless nights but I am looking forward to feeling somewhat normal again.

Jrepp- so sorry to hear that you're still sick. You've got such a positive attitude and I'm glad baby is doing well

Well blood pressure is high 141/90 but proteins are ok so no toxemia yet but I gotta take it easy and take blood pressure throughout the day. If the high b/p continues I'll deliver early. Going back Monday

Penguin hope the b p goes down, the stress won't be helping!

Don't worry you (sort of) get used to less sleep.

Dr visit went well. No further concerns with b/p. Going in Tuesday for my c section! 6 days! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->