Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Eek exciting times penguin.

Well she's still not sleeping anybetter I'm going a bit crazy here.

Hi everyone! Haven't been in for a while wow penguin not long to go hope everything goes well on Tuesday.

Jrepp hope everything's well with you, your next scan must be coming up soon are you finding out the sex?

Apple sorry you're still not getting much sleep I hope it settles down soon.

I also survived the first 3 months (I forgot just how awful they are!!) and am now getting 9-10 hours a night. He won't sleep during the day much though. Just 20-30 minute naps through the afternoon. But I can take that seeing as I get a full nights sleep! He's got pretty bad reflux and is on gaviscon, renitidine and domperidone for it. I'm not happy about him being on all this medication so were gonna give reflux formula a go (he's currently breastfed). He's also started teething so I'm quite happy to give up breastfeeding now!!

Hi all! Yay penguin, so exciting!! Annie I'm glad you're getting some sleep now. I think I'm more terrified thus time than with my dd cos I didn't know what to expect. Don't know how I'll survive this time! I've got dd booked into nursery 3 afternoons a week so I'm praying for afternoon naps but I don't think I got many last time!

Hi all! Yay penguin, so exciting!! Annie I'm glad you're getting some sleep now. I think I'm more terrified thus time than with my dd cos I didn't know what to expect. Don't know how I'll survive this time! I've got dd booked into nursery 3 afternoons a week so I'm praying for afternoon naps but I don't think I got many last time!

Ooh you're getting close too munchkin! Do you feel ready?

Evans not a napper but I cope! The afternoons off looking after DD will make things easier for you for sure even if it just means you can take the baby out for a long walk or sit on the sofa with a brew and something good on the TV (instead of disney films!) I'm definitely over the worst now, it's getting to the fun bit. He watches DD all the time now and giggles a lot, it's very cute.

Hi everyone! Haven't been in for a while wow penguin not long to go hope everything goes well on Tuesday.

Jrepp hope everything's well with you, your next scan must be coming up soon are you finding out the sex?

I also survived the first 3 months (I forgot just how awful they are!!) and am now getting 9-10 hours a night. He won't sleep during the day much though. Just 20-30 minute naps through the afternoon. But I can take that seeing as I get a full nights sleep! He's got pretty bad reflux and is on gaviscon, renitidine and domperidone for it. I'm not happy about him being on all this medication so were gonna give reflux formula a go (he's currently breastfed). He's also started teething so I'm quite happy to give up breastfeeding now!!

My scan is in 2 weeks, although I did spend some time in Ob intake due to some bleeding yesterday. Baby is perfect and they couldn't find the source of the bleed.

This may sound silly, but do you prop Evan up when he is asleep? I have heard a gentle incline helps tremendously (forgive me if you already tried that, I bet unsolicited advice is annoying lol).

My scan is in 2 weeks, although I did spend some time in Ob intake due to some bleeding yesterday. Baby is perfect and they couldn't find the source of the bleed.

This may sound silly, but do you prop Evan up when he is asleep? I have heard a gentle incline helps tremendously (forgive me if you already tried that, I bet unsolicited advice is annoying lol).

Sorry you had a bleed I bet that was scary. I also had a few bleeds with DS, totally unexplained although it was thought it could've been linked to my low lying placenta. All was perfect in the end though!

We did prop him at first because he can't lie flat on his back but now he sleeps on his stomach (DD has always been a front-sleeper too) and sleeps really well - definitely not complaining about 9-10 hours a night!! It's the afternoon / evening time where he's most uncomfortable and vomits the most and there's not much you can do for reflux apart from treat the symptoms and wait for them to grow out of it.

Good to see all you ladies are doing well, minus some sleep Apple! Our lil bundle decided to come early! Sunday March 1st we welcomed Kai to the world at a whopping 8# 9oz and 21.5 inches long! I must say he's got some lungs! We are so happy! It's hard right now because he's so gassy but he latched on well. I'll be in the hospital for another day or so.

Jrepp- sorry to hear about the bleeding, I had that as well and they didn't find anywhere that it could have come from. You're moving along nicely!
Annie-did evan get acid reflux right away when he was born?

Munchkin- not too far behind! Super excited!

Congrats! Welcome to the world, Kai! I hope you get some rest and that Kai's gas settles down! Enjoy those sweet newborn cuddles! They're what I miss the most from that stage! :)

Congratulations!
Enjoy your little one

Hope the bleeding has stopped and stays away jrepp
Hey anniebobs I'm so envious of your sleep I got a three hour stretch last night it was amazing.

Turns out she's teething already she's starting biting while bf :( though not every time . Hoping this tooth comes in soon so she can feel a bit better!

Penguin congratulations!!! Enjoy it hun your rainbow is finally here! I didn't realise he had reflux immediately, he just seemed like a sicky baby compared to DD. It was probably about 2-3 week when I realised he was uncomfortable when he was extra sicky but I thought colic because that's what Annie had so I tried all different things before I took him to the doctors at 10 weeks and he said reflux.

Apple 3 hours is brutal, both dd and DS seemed to switch at 3 months and be 'good' sleepers after only sleeping 2 hours at a time. It's certainly nothing I did, I think most babies just set their own pattern of sleeping (or not) and we just have to adjust! I'm right there with you with teething, he's chewing his hands like mad (he hasn't bit me during a feed yet but ouch the thought of it!) I really hope it comes through quick but I bet it'll be weeks!

Three hours is good after nearly 4 weeks of up every 1-2! I think I can see two teeth just under her gums at the bottom but we shall see!

Congrats Penguin - :happydance::happydance:

Welcome Kai :kiss:

AFM - Looks like my cycles are getting longer - over 50 days the last few and no ovulation - hoping it's just my body readjusting since the lost last year - but I guess in my heart of hearts:nope:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations penguin!! Hope you manage to Recover well and get plenty of support x

Hi ladies, remember me? I stopped coming on here last year to give my head a bit of peace. Anyway, just popping in to let you know that, after another m/c last June were now 22 weeks along with our rainbow. Having a little boy in July 💙. All going well so far - no complications or tough symptoms. Feeling plenty of kicks now. Everything looking good from our anatomical scan. I'm over the moon!! I had completely lost faith. We did nothing different, just seems we got a good egg this time round. Hope you're all well - it's been lovely to catch up on all the good news.
Bxx

Congrats Boodley! I'm right behind you at 19.5 weeks! What is your due date?

Congrats Boodley!! And penguin I'm so excited for you and little Kai :) really glad there's more rainbow babies on the way :) I'm doing great, last day at work today and I was soooo ready. I can barely keep my eyes open tonight. Just a few weeks left for me :)

Boodley - of course we remember you! :) thanks so much for checking in and I'm so very happy for you that you're finally on your rainbow pregnancy! It sounds like it was a tough journey for you but I'm so glad you are finally going to meet this little one in July! Summer babies are the best! ;)

Munchkin - yay for being done work! It's such a relief when it is finally over with! Now I hope you can get some rest and maybe some pampering before baby arrives!

Here's a pic of my lil one.
Boodley congrats! Rainbows all around! Munchkin enjoy your time off and get some much needed rest. I didn't realize how lil sleep I'd get. Jrepp, half way there!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1425840436013.jpg
    FB_IMG_1425840436013.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4