Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Seriously my opk is nearly positive again. I totally give up!!

Ladies i know i'm going mad but can you have a look at this and tell me what you think??

Love you all xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-whats-going-yes-do-pee-lot.html#post28809327

image.jpg

This was my 3pm opk! Think I'd better get BDing ;)

Munchkin - Wow hope you two are busy:winkwink:

Literati - Oh please do post your chart - you know we all love to stalk:haha:

Celine - Can you not get your HCG tested to see what is happening - all this peeing on ICs will drive you mad :hugs:

AFM - Still waiting for the :witch::growlmad: and I go on holiday a week today :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Munchkin - I am extremely confused by your tests. Your hpt is SO dark today. Are you sure you haven't fallen pregnant again already? I agree maybe you should get your hCG tested!

garfie - Were you trying this month or just waiting it out?

Munchkin i hope you are your dh are doing the naughty!

garfie - I attached a link to my chart in my signature. I haven't been super careful about keeping it up to date this cycle since we're not trying, so there are some days when I only charted temp and ignored my symptoms. Also, I am really bad for not temping at the same time every day, so that's where all the hollow circles come from. =P

Literati do you mean the green one above? If so that's an opk!! X

Munchkin i hope you are your dh are doing the naughty!

No but we will be! My body obviously thinks its going to ov so we'll have to see if it manages it. It would be wierd though cos I've still got faint pos hpts??

The one on its own next to the green one? It is a teeny bit darker than yesterday but I can barely see a line on the test!

Well my opks have now gone very negative so looks like it was a random post ov LH surge and not ovulation at all :( oh well, onto cd26 tomorrow!

He he! Yes that one was very strong!!
Well the good news today is that my hpt is negative!! Hurrah!! Although I was up in the night with my dd and had a wee and a glass of milk! I'll test tomorrow morning to be sure. The bad news is my opk was negative with a pretty faint line so I suspect yesterday was a random LH surge rather than ov. How's everyone else?

Eurgh just went back to it and there's the usual faint-as-anything line on the hpt :( back to square one :(

Munchkin - How confusing is this all for you :growlmad: hope you can get some answers on Friday - do they believing in charting etc where you go?

Literati - It shows you have O so it can't be that bad - we been NTNP as the Doc has said there is no reason not to try again, but if my chart is right our timing was rubbish :haha: as the last time we :sex: was on the 21/22 hubbys birthday:happydance: so I'm just :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Celine - Hope you are okay hun :hugs:

AFM - Was woken up by a sharp pain in r/h ovary and thought here she is - but :nope: so back to :coffee::coffee::coffee: - our bodies do strange things after a loss:cry:

I know it looks like I have missed just one chance of getting pregnant this cycle - but as my cycles are usually short it's now just over 2:cry:

:hugs:

X

Hi there garfie. It's so infuriating isn't it when you already think you've lost so much time! Am I right in thinking you're 7dpo? You don't want AF turning up right now anyway, let her stay away for a bit, get your Lp back to normal.
I keep thinking that if I don't ov now I'm going to give up ttc and wait for AF but I think missing a chance will be more stressful than this! I'm getting ov twinges thus morning (although it could all be in my head) so I'm praying my opk was pos yesterday afternoon then went neg immediately and I'll ov today? Is that even possible??
Xxx

Munchkin are you sure yesterday wasnt the ov surfe and u ov on the night? I had negative opk on cd20, bright dark one on cd 21 ( confirmed with happy face digi) then light nothingnighness of a kine cd 22 so i had given up hope but i got my bfp two weeks later....just sayin...

Im doing good..still too scared to make a ticker...pribably call mw. Next week maybe.

Hi celine. I understand you being nervous. Have you done any reading on pregnancy after mc? I have started a book on mc but stopped when I got to that bit, will read if I get my bfp! Do you have a kindle? I'll send you the link. It had lots about accepting the pregnancy etc. tbh it's probably healthy to not be buying booties at this stage anyway, 9 months is a long time to be waiting!

I have done more reading and hoping yesterday was my positive but it went so negative so quickly! I've had a few twinges today but not full on ov pains. Maybe it'll still happen. I'd be so happy to just know where I am! I'm charting though so if it happens I should see the shift in temps. Do you think the 3pm opk above counts as positive??

Xxx

I think it well could of...i think if i hadnt done my digi when i got that one positive opk i also would of doubted, so im not sure what to think, did you see any changes with the ferning?
Btw i have kindle on my ipad and would love that link to the book pls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->