Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh arabelle :( when i had my second mc i also had a feeling from the start, maybe it was not wanting to get hopes up..i dont know. Im sonsad to hear your news :(
Literati im sorry too :( hearing and seeing ppl get preg so easily and so confidently too is killer. Have a good cry and im praying this second oart of the tww flies by with good news at thee nd xxx

Penguin..looking forward to your tests xx
Sofa any new test? Looks good.

Arabelle - I am SOOO sorry you are having to go through this again! I really, really feel for you. How long ago did this happen? How are you managing? It is probably a good idea to take a cycle off if that's what you feel you need. Are they going to run any tests for you? :hugs: A million times I am just so sorry, and if you need to express your pain and sorrow feel free to talk about it here any time because we all understand. You will get your rainbow baby yet. I just know we all will! And I know that doesn't help and doesn't change the two that you've lost, but someday you will have joy again. :hugs:

Also, the fact that you took the time to reply to my trivial concerns even though this happened to you is really a testament to how strong you are and what a selfless person you are!

Celine - Thanks. :hugs: I actually finally understand how you've been feeling with all your friends talking about their pregnancies. Before I could imagine that it would be really difficult and I could sympathize, but it wasn't the same. Even though I have a pregnant co-worker, no one I was close to actually *announced* a pregnancy after my m/c so until last night I had never experienced it. I was quite surprised when I had such an extreme reaction. I almost threw up right then and there! The stabbing feeling I got in the pit of my stomach was very intense. It was a whole lot of emotions coursing through my veins all at once, and afterwards I just thought, "I finally know how Celine has been feeling all this time."

How are you feeling, btw? And how far along are you?

Literati I'm so sorry you're feeling like this, I get like that when my friend talks about her pregnancy. She's just starting to show now and would have been a month behind me, I'm lucky that she's showing late because I wouldn't have been able to even look at her a few months ago. Hopefully we'll get our bfps soon and these pangs will fade.

Arabella I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can take a little time got yourself now to grieve. How strange that they were both due on the same day, did you get a bfp at the same time last year too? Hopefully you'll be pg by the time it rolls around. :hugs:

I had back to back mcs, one at 13 weeks and then one chemical. When I found out I was pregnant with my chemical I just knew it was going to go wrong, I wrote about it here actually. I was crying when I got my bfp, I just had this feeling. Luckily (I suppose) I bled a week after I got my bfp so it was a quick one compared to the mmc. I never had any tests done after but if I go on to have a third I will. I tried again the following month and had a really light AF with just brown blood (sorry tmi) so I think my body wouldn't have been able to carry a pregnancy so soon after the erpc. We'll see if it can this month.

Itsnt it strange how when we have a second loss we already know on our hearts?

Tx Literati <3 my poor friend who reached out to me after oct 15th is one mnth post mc and alot of her friends are announcing snd she is struggling to even congratulate :( its a heavy hand to be dealt. I hope you have been able to grieve in peace xx i remember as well grieving on happy sunny days and i was mad at the sun for shining on such miserable times.

Celine how are you doing symptom-wise? Are you feeling good about this one? Im feeling positive for you!

Morning all *yawn*

Here's my test from 9am, there is a definitive line irl, I'm not sure if it's pink though!!! So officially I'm still on the fence!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
Sofa I don't want to be the party pooper but I had some like that last month, they never got any darker 3 days in a row so I think they were evaps. Fingers crossed im wrong and tomorrows is nice and pink though!

Sofa I don't want to be the party pooper but I had some like that last month, they never got any darker 3 days in a row so I think they were evaps. Fingers crossed im wrong and tomorrows is nice and pink though!

Thanks chicky, I'm not sure myself! Will keep testin anyway! Xxx

Even if its an evap, it doesn't mean you're not pregnant. I never got a bfp on those until 13 dpo with my mc!

Oh and I got another negative opk today :happydance: so I'm still in with a shot this month, hubby will be back tomorrow night!

Morning Ladies

Okay so I'm going to try and catch up :haha:

I have been MIA as the boys have been off from school and our internet has been taken up with Xboxes:dohh:

Annie - :happydance: that's great - hopefully hubby will be all nice and relaxed to

Sofa - Hope this is is for you - but I'm no expert my ICs did weird things last month so hoping yours starts to get darker:flower:

Celine - Hope you are starting to get some lovely strong symptoms now - glad DH is excited re the scan I'm sure you will do what's best - personally I would go on my own (I wouldn't be able to wait longer) but I also know how nerve racking it is after a loss:hugs: my first scan (luckily I saw a heartbeat) I went on my own he came to early scan number 2 a few days later.:wacko:

Arab - BIG hugs hun - here if you need me:flower:

Munchkin - Pleased your gran is on the mend - sounds like she is a tough old bird - will you be doing the lion share of looking after her:hugs:

Annie - I'm of the same opinion as you regarding my body - but now it has been a few cycles for me and I just want it back to normal - maybe we will both be looking at a BFP:happydance:

Penguin - Looking forward to seeing your test later - some good symptoms there hun :happydance:

Liter - I well and truly fall in the stragglers range - it's amazing how many ladies I started off with that already have their babies - so the law of averages have to fall on our side soon:flower: Hope you are having a better day today - we want to feel happy for them but all we can feel is a bit of the green eyed monster (or at least that is me):cry:

Ginger - :happydance: hope you managed to get lots of BD in hun are you in the TWW yet:flower:

AFM - I can't believe I have had a POS OPK already - CD 5 (although it was from old batch last month) so I took another on CD6 from new batch - yep deff pos - so what the heck is going on? - also took a cheapy IC HPT deff NEG so not that:growlmad:

I will put up last months OPK for you all to stalk along with new OPKs (I know how we all like to obsess over sticks :haha:)

:hugs:

X

Cost me a fortune last month haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
CD4 neg CD5 pos (could be dodgy from last month)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
CD6 deff pos (new batch) dtd last night just in case:wacko: wonder what today's say

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey all

Annie - Excellent! that all sounds really promising for BD time :)

Sofa-queen - Yowzers that's an early line! I know you're concerned if it's an evap line but is it normal to get evaps 2 days running? I've been using opk's since i used up both my frers on the same morning (facepalm) and they've been getting darker...you could give it a shot...I know it's not scientific but can't hurt till you can get a digi test or something?. :)

Celine - You're absolutely right, although saying that i did temp this morning and it was up a bit...It's like a bit of an addiction. Must try not to do it tomorrow....have you stopped poas? And your hubby sounds like a real gem!

Gingerwhinger - bit of afternoon delight hehe good stuff :) (love that song) . Are you dpo now?

LL - That's excellent that you had similar chart with your last bfp, it looks like a really nice steady rise. I also had ovary twinges this time. When are you planning on testing? Will you wait for AF or try early?
DF was with me when i got the +ve, he insisted on 'helping out'... which meant he sat and watched me have a wee. :)

Slg - hehe, well I think i'm just a bit shocked, i felt quite certain it would take some time and the first time was a fluke....And also, i'm very nervous. I was very excited for the first few hours and then it's as though my brain has started to question it all again.How's things with you? Where are you in your cycle? x

Arabelle - I am so so sorry to hear this. Taking a break sounds sensible if you're feeling exhausted with it. And ruling stuff out means next time you're pg you can feel more confident....have you thought of taking a holiday while taking a break? Recharge batteries, a little self indulgence? :hugs:

Garfie - That must be a right pain in the bum. So, that month with all the opk's etc it seems like the darkest ones happened at number 11 and number 19 along from the left. Did that correlate with O date?...do you have any other symptoms you can go with like EWCM etc?

Afm, after my excitement etc in the morning I started ruminating again. Felt a bit wobbly about it all last night...bit better today. My only symptoms are terrible sore boobs again and feeling lightheaded this morning. I wish i hadn't wasted my second frer yesterday, i was reduced to peeing on an opk this morning. I'm installed on the couch watching Homeland....I really hope all your ladies have a relaxing sunday :hugs: X

Hey all

Annie - Excellent! that all sounds really promising for BD time :)

Sofa-queen - Yowzers that's an early line! I know you're concerned if it's an evap line but is it normal to get evaps 2 days running? I've been using opk's since i used up both my frers on the same morning (facepalm) and they've been getting darker...you could give it a shot...I know it's not scientific but can't hurt till you can get a digi test or something?. :)

Celine - You're absolutely right, although saying that i did temp this morning and it was up a bit...It's like a bit of an addiction. Must try not to do it tomorrow....have you stopped poas? And your hubby sounds like a real gem!

Gingerwhinger - bit of afternoon delight hehe good stuff :) (love that song) . Are you dpo now?

LL - That's excellent that you had similar chart with your last bfp, it looks like a really nice steady rise. I also had ovary twinges this time. When are you planning on testing? Will you wait for AF or try early?
DF was with me when i got the +ve, he insisted on 'helping out'... which meant he sat and watched me have a wee. :)

Slg - hehe, well I think i'm just a bit shocked, i felt quite certain it would take some time and the first time was a fluke....And also, i'm very nervous. I was very excited for the first few hours and then it's as though my brain has started to question it all again.How's things with you? Where are you in your cycle? x

Arabelle - I am so so sorry to hear this. Taking a break sounds sensible if you're feeling exhausted with it. And ruling stuff out means next time you're pg you can feel more confident....have you thought of taking a holiday while taking a break? Recharge batteries, a little self indulgence? :hugs:

Garfie - That must be a right pain in the bum. So, that month with all the opk's etc it seems like the darkest ones happened at number 11 and number 19 along from the left. Did that correlate with O date?...do you have any other symptoms you can go with like EWCM etc?

Afm, after my excitement etc in the morning I started ruminating again. Felt a bit wobbly about it all last night...bit better today. My only symptoms are terrible sore boobs again and feeling lightheaded this morning. I wish i hadn't wasted my second frer yesterday, i was reduced to peeing on an opk this morning. I'm installed on the couch watching Homeland....I really hope all your ladies have a relaxing sunday :hugs: X

Ok, so I caved and did a digi....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
Sofa - There is nothing like seeing those words :happydance::happydance: congrats hun

X

Sofa - So what happens now - will you get an early scan, blood tests or just wait it out?

AFM - Yep you guessed it another bloody POS OPK - told hubby we have to BD again tonight as he is away for a few days starting Monday:cry:

He has just been fishing and forgot to take his phone - he caught a large 33lb (his best) he said I'm pleased I caught it but gutted I never got a pic.:wacko:

So I said hmmmm that's how I feel every pregnancy pleased I have caught but gutted I don't have a rainbow yet - think he is finally starting to understand this journey:happydance:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"