Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

It just makes me hopeful! You should stay :) Then I can pick your brain for advice when I do get pg :D

So I swear I'm posting on here all day but I'm bored on lunch :p lol My future in-laws (who are awesome) are taking DS tonight so Fiance and I can go out to dinner :) And then tomorrow we're going to a roller derby game with DS and some friends and carving pumpkins for Halloween with DS. I'm SO excited for the weekend!!

Hi ladies!
Sorry I haven't replied lately so much going on a home :/ So I'll do a quick one now and reply properly later!
Yay for BFPs! Who else is up for testing soon?
I still have no idea where I am :/ I know I'm CD18 but then I could be 1dpo if my app is correct and I have a 30 day cycle but then I had no EWCM I think I'm getting the just before ov cm but who knows. But if it's a 34 day cycle I have until the 28th before I ov. I'm yet again in that silly limbo stage :( Did anyone have a longer cycle after there first AF since their MC? I'm just worried that I'm going to have a really long cycle :(
I think I might be naughty and when I order my batch of HPT off Amazon I might be sneaky and buy some OPK as well, OH won't know the difference :haha:
Hope everyone feeling good today! xxx

hey girls! just looking at all the posts. is it normal to feel twinges during the tww? I'll be testing on Sunday I should be 12dpo then. nothing much here. taking my sister to the airport tomorrow so she can go home and picking up my grandmother. my aunt is having surgery next Tuesday so family will be coming and going the next month. she has terminal cancer and needs her morphine pump fixed.

:( about the cancer. Ive found out my next door neighbour has csncee, she is so sweet and kind. Im shocked. She has teenaged twins and a son two years older than the twins so symoathizes alot with my two!

Penguin your symptoms sound promising!

Hey all,

Celine , yep it must be tricky trying to figure put what to do for best...for both of you. Going with your gut instinct might be your best option nearer to the time. depends I guess on what your hubby feels too....did you tell him then? X

LL - yeah I wasn't sure what a good or a bad chart was all about, hehe. I thought at first numbers were too high...started worrying about my thyroid (worry wart over here)! Your chart seems to be having a second rise going on... I heard that was a good sign?!

afm, df was right we had a great long chat last night about what happens if it's a bfp or a bfn, will I be ok, what will we do next, what's our approach. Said he just wanted to feel more involved....couldn't argue with that really. And my initial feelings of being poas interrupted are gone because this am got a positive on a frer. Really in shock, and feel like its so early I can't really feel too excited etc... Also this am I got a lower temp on my chart...and I'm wondering if I should really drop the temping so it doesn't drive me mad if numbers move about?

Off to Edinburgh this afternoon for retail therapy anyway. Who else is testing soon...sofa queen, we're you going to test today?

Hey all,

Celine , yep it must be tricky trying to figure put what to do for best...for both of you. Going with your gut instinct might be your best option nearer to the time. depends I guess on what your hubby feels too....did you tell him then? X

LL - yeah I wasn't sure what a good or a bad chart was all about, hehe. I thought at first numbers were too high...started worrying about my thyroid (worry wart over here)! Your chart seems to be having a second rise going on... I heard that was a good sign?!

afm, df was right we had a great long chat last night about what happens if it's a bfp or a bfn, will I be ok, what will we do next, what's our approach. Said he just wanted to feel more involved....couldn't argue with that really. And my initial feelings of being poas interrupted are gone because this am got a positive on a frer. Really in shock, and feel like its so early I can't really feel too excited etc... Also this am I got a lower temp on my chart...and I'm wondering if I should really drop the temping so it doesn't drive me mad if numbers move about?

Off to Edinburgh this afternoon for retail therapy anyway. Who else is testing soon...sofa queen, we're you going to test today?

Woohoo!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations linny! Forget the temping, it will make you worry. You don't need the extra stress. Right now you are pregnant, enjoy it!

Ill be testing on the 15th nov. DH is off work and if AF hasn't shown by then I should get a bfp. After the chemical in September and the evaps this month I can't handle testing early again!

Opk is negative today :happydance: hoping I o on Tuesday, that would mean my cycle is 25 days which is what it was before dd / the implant. Plus then we might get to DTD in time!

Thanks sofa and annie! I'm going to take your advice & drop the temping, it's only 11DPO so fact is, very early, hoping to get past initially my AF date and then my mc date....I've done all i can so fingers crossed....

That's great news annie! had your cycles gotten shorter and now going back to normal?

Thanks sofa and annie! I'm going to take your advice & drop the temping, it's only 11DPO so fact is, very early, hoping to get past initially my AF date and then my mc date....I've done all i can so fingers crossed....

That's great news annie! had your cycles gotten shorter and now going back to normal?

They were 25 days before DD then I was breastfeeding so never had AF, then I had the implant so never had AF, when I came off that my cycles were 24 days and thats when I fell pregnant with the mc. After that I had a chemical then my first AF was this month and my cycle was 26 days, so I guess I oved later than normal. So I expect to ov sometime between Monday and Wednesday. I'd be happier if it was Tuesday because that seems more 'normal' to me. Even though it's only a matter of a day either side!

Sofa that looks positive to me!! Looks like another round of bfps in here :happydance:

Annie thats great news woth the negative opk! Sounds like you will def be in with a chance xxx

Linnypops congrats :) and inagree stop charting it may freak u out. I have to stop poas bcos if i feel a line is too faint i freak out too.

Ive rold my hubby, he is over the moon and scared at the same time. He wants to be more onvolved in helped me witht he school run in the mornings cos he wants to limit me overworking myself..(in Holland i use a bakfiets so its like a heavy bike with abhuge wooden box in front that could seat 4 kids!) and he wants to lift any heavy things on cleaning days etc. As for the scan...we are praying about what to do...

Quickly popping in to say positive opk today and cheeky lunchtime bd while ds was napping :D

Penguin - Wow, you're testing very soon! Good luck! So sorry about your aunt having terminal cancer. :( There is so much sadness in this world..

Celine - So sorry about your neighbour as well. :( That is so sad.

I am glad your husband is so excited and supportive and is going to help you not over-exert yourself.

Linny - Thanks, ya I'm hoping this second rise stays. My temps looked similar on the month of my BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up. And my temp isn't quite accurate today because I forgot and had a cool sip of water before I temped this morning..

Wow, congratulations on your BFP! That happened very quickly for you. Good for you! :) I do hope everything goes well and that you can get past of the first milestone of missing AF! How did your hubby react when you told him, or have you yet? It's normal to feel cautious but I hope you let yourself feel excited as well! :happydance:

Annie - That sounds like a good idea not to test so early next time. Good luck waiting! You do have very short cycles but obviously it hasn't really affected you negatively since you had your dd! So I wouldn't really worry about oving a day early!

Sofa - I definitely see a line. Congratulations! I hope you get a nicer dark on in a day or two!

ginger - yay for +opk! Good luck fitting all that BDing in!

Looks like quite a few more people are forging ahead. Soon there will only be a few scragglers still trying. To everyone else like me who hasn't gotten a BFP yet (or hasn't had it work out yet), I feel for you and we will be the next ones with our BFPs! These girls give us hope and we will be there soon! :happydance:

AFM - 7 DPO today.

Friends of ours who have only been trying since August announced yesterday that they're pregnant. She is already 8 weeks along. We never told them about our m/c and I'm finding a hard time with the fact that I should be 21 weeks and pregnant along with her. :( I am happy for them, but I was having a really rough day yesterday and feeling so down, and when they told us in person I felt physically ill and just wanted to cry. :cry: But I know our time will come, and in the mean time I should just try to celebrate with them.

Hi ladies,

I'm back from my business trip. I've been reading along but couldn't post from my phone for some reason.

Celine - Congratulations! I hope to hear more good news from you soon!

Sofa - I see a line! That's great for 8 dpo!

Linny - Congrats! I agree with everyone else, you should stop temping...it will only make you panic if it isn't what you expect.

Literati- sorry to hear you're feeling down :( It's really tough to be surrounded by happy pregnant people. Of course you're happy for your friends, but it's ok to want to be happy for yourself too. Your friends probably have lots of people to celebrate with, don't put pressure on yourself to fill that role right now. Being in the middle of the tww doesn't help anything, but you're over the hump and on your way to testing soon. Fingers crossed you get good news soon.

AFM - I had another early mc at 5 weeks. It was really uncomfortable again. I had a bad feeling from the start and knew something wasn't right. I didn't let myself get excited (not sure I will ever be able to be excited about a pregnancy at this point). I think we will be taking a cycle off and then seeing where my body is at after that. I'd like to rule out a few things before we ttc again. Has anyone else had back to back mcs? How long did you wait?

Small heartbreaking fact, this baby would have been due on the same day I was due.

I'm so sorry literati, that is so hard to hear others good news when you have lost. I'm in the same boat. it will just make us love the one that sticks so much more.

sofa I def see a line as well! congrats!i hope I will be able to join you! I guess I will have to pick up a test tonight. at the laundry mat right now. lol

Celine so happy that you can finally share your good news! and glad your dh is so eager to help you!

anxious for my testing tomorrow. not sure I'm optimistic. no real symptoms as of yet. but just in case I ate some sushi tonight to celebrate dh bday! good luck ladies!

oh arabelle! I'm so so sorry! you must have been messaging the same time I was. oh dear. my heart goes out to you and yours today. I hope your week goes better. stay strong and ask your doctor. maybe he can do more testing? what made you think it wasn't going to stick?

Congratulations Linny! Look at you trying to sneak your bfp in there like it's no big deal! I know you must be nervous about it as well as happy. This is a great start and hopefully will be a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->