Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Sofa - So what happens now - will you get an early scan, blood tests or just wait it out?

AFM - Yep you guessed it another bloody POS OPK - told hubby we have to BD again tonight as he is away for a few days starting Monday:cry:

He has just been fishing and forgot to take his phone - he caught a large 33lb (his best) he said I'm pleased I caught it but gutted I never got a pic.:wacko:

So I said hmmmm that's how I feel every pregnancy pleased I have caught but gutted I don't have a rainbow yet - think he is finally starting to understand this journey:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Yip, I know that feeling too... DH was all like '100% success record' and 'supersperm' etc etc, but I keep thinking ya getting pregnant -done..... Staying pregnant - commence anxiety!!!

I'm gonna go to my GP on Tuesday, it's a bank holiday tomorrow in Ireland, so GP won't be opem tomorrow, then either betaHcgs (3), and hopefully an early scan at six weeks!

Garfie- looks good. Hope you get your eggie this month!

Sofa- Yay for digis! Congrats!

Took my test this morning and another BFN. Looks like I'm breaking the BFP roll here. It's getting so frustrating! I don't like having to spend the money on the medication but it doesn't seem that my body will cooperate. DH is not open to doing IUI or anything more expensive. I really don't want to either but I'm getting more and more impatient.

Yay :happydance: congrats sofa! Seeing those words is the best thing ever. Fingers crossed for an uneventful 9 months for you :hugs:

Sorry about your bfn penguin, when's AF due? Could it be that you're just testing too early?

Garfie have you been to the doctors about all the positive opks? Hopefully you are just ovulating early this time though. Must be so frustrating not knowing for sure if you're oing.

I've just got back from a christening, dd was an angel and absolutely loved it, there was a bouncy castle which she wouldn't get off! She's so tired now I'm really hoping she'll be in bed early!

Sorry about your bfn penguin, when's AF due? Could it be that you're just testing too early?

Garfie have you been to the doctors about all the positive opks? Hopefully you are just ovulating early this time though. Must be so frustrating not knowing for sure if you're oing.

I've just got back from a christening, dd was an angel and absolutely loved it, there was a bouncy castle which she wouldn't get off! She's so tired now I'm really hoping she'll be in bed early!

Oh so glad your dd had a great time at the christening! Hope you have a relaxing night!

Looks like last month my cycle was 31 days. So if that is true I shouldn't get AF til Nov 5th? Sounds so long. I'm 12 dpo since taking my ovidrel.

Does it matter that I didn't actually feel the egg pass through my tubes til last Monday?

No, that does not matter, penguin! That would be a good time to feel implantation.

I'll reply to everyone later...going to try to have a relaxing day with hubby!

Wow - lots of good luck on here this week! Warm wishes for all new and ongoing BFPs!

Having a tough weekend of it here. I told you all on 15th Oct that I finally got my BFN. Well - I took it as a BFN. Like the opposite of trying to see squinty lines, I was dying to squint out the shadow that was there. It seemed barely present, so I took it as the next best thing to negative and celebrated it as such.

I told you all I got OPKs off my friend this week - so I've been using them, and got a positive on Thursday (my second one ever) though I wasn't 100% sure coz I've never compared the lines before. I thought my chart looked like it went up Friday, but Sat am it dipped again. So I felt confused, and upset - like maybe I made it up that I ov'd last month seeing as I didn't have all the data, etc. etc. I can be a stressy person anyway.

So I decided to take another HPT - and there she was, the lurking shadow again. I've been trying to convince myself that it's barely there, that really, it wouldn't even register as a positive! So to prove to myself that it was OK, I took a digi.

Pregnant, 1-2 weeks.

I'm not pregnant.

It's 9 weeks since my ERPC. I phoned the hospital three weeks ago and they never got back to me, then AF arrived so I let it go, thinking that if I had AF, it was a sign that things are ok. I tried frantically to book in for a scan yesterday with a private clinic - I felt I had to get some more info - but no joy.

This morning, temps rose again, and FF has put in cross-hairs - so I am ovulating, according to my chart.

What's going on??? I'm so confused and upset. It's been going on for six months now. I feel like I'm stuck in a personal hell.

Are there retained products in there? Could it be something more sinister, like a partial-molar pregnancy? Are my levels just slow to drop, and it's nothing to worry about?

I know I have to get back to the hospital for answers. I'm just feeling frantic, and am finding it tough to even wait for Tuesday.

We've timed things OK this month - what if I get pregnant (not that I think it's likely) with something else still going on?

Sorry, ladies. Don't want to rain on the happiness of those of you moving forward. Don't even know what 'category' I belong in any more - miscarrying?? TTC??

Blah :cry:

I'm so sorry boodley. it sucks when our bodies don't allow us to move on from the loss. I hope you figure out soon what is going on. I hope it is just a really early pregnancy!

Congrats to Sofa and Linny! such great news!:happydance:

Arabelle, I'm so sorry about your second angel. Hugs :hugs: I hope testing brings you some answers and comfort when it comes time for your rainbow.

Boodley, what a terrible time you are having, I'm so sorry and I hope you get some answers soon.

Literati, enjoy your relaxing day with hubby...

Celine, I'm glad you told DH and he is helping you with the heavy chores and school runs.

I'm sorry to everyone else I've missed today, will catch up again soon.

AFM, I told my mum and stepdad our good news on the weekend. Mum is thrilled, this will be her first grandchild. I also told my best friend who screamed really loudly and said she wanted to TTC now. I told he not to wait, get on it because you just cant predict how long it will take. I had a nice relaxing weekend including lunch with a few other girlfriends. One of them has a gorgeous baby born on the 3rd of June this year, mine is due 4th June next year so it was lovely to give him cuddles and imagine what my life will be like in a year.

I'm still on a fair few meds for morning sickness, but they make me feel so much better.Last night I made a big pot of chicken soup and a few other meals to make it easier for me to eat healthy food. I feel bad that most of my meals have been bread recently. I just started work and I have the feeling I'm going to be eating non stop today.

I hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

Thanks Penguin, but there's just no way. I would have been 1dpo! :(

hooray Sofa!!! I love those digis. No doubt now! I hope this is a very sticky one.

Arabelle, I'm so very sorry about your second mc. I had an unsettled feeling about my pregnancy from the beginning when I had my mc. I convinced myself I was just being a nervous-nelly but maybe there was a reason for my bad feeling. I hope your doctor gets to the bottom of the issue.

Boodley, I'm sorry your body is taking so long to get back to normal. I had stopped bleeding for several days but my HPTs really aren't getting any lighter. I'm also trying to convince myself that my lines are just shadows :) Today I started bleeding again. Ug. But I am only 2 weeks past my procedure. 9 weeks does sound like a long time although I have heard of it taking up to 3 months for hormone levels to drop.

Thank you so much for all of your supportive comments. It is really helpful to be able to share with women who i know understand and will not make hurtful comments like "do you think it happened again because you didnt wait long enough after the first mc?" (MIL and (pregnant) best friend, gee thanks)

Despite this happening again, I actually do not want to wait to ttc, but feel like I probably should. I had an almost positive opk today (which I took due to the surprising amount of ewcm) on cd 11. I'm struggling with the fact that we could be trying right now. However, if I ovulate quickly and have a regular length cycle, I could be ovulating while we are on vacation next month and think that being more relaxed while ttc probably wouldn't hurt.

I still haven't spoke to my dr but hopefully will tomorrow. She wanted me to wait a cycle last time, but after pushing for reasons, she agreed that if blood test showed hcg was gone there was no reason to wait. What has everyone else done after mc? I'm lucky that hcg dropped off right away last time and I ov right away, I know some of you have been in horrible limbo post mc and I can't imagine how much more frustrating that must be :(.

Will catch up with everyone in am :)

Arabelle i understand totally not waiting to ttc of course and those comments too urgh, luckily i directed those questions straight at my mw and she said no it was simple bad luck. Its not bcos of the first mc.

Sofa my hubby is also super proud of his sperm atm, imhope this one ends well or we are going for tests yikes.

Penguin any new symptoms? No af is still the best sign?

Boodley im so sorry :( when our bodies take somlong to let it go it gets so frustrating! Will u call a doc?

Literati how are you hun? Getting ready for test week? Munchkin too?

Are you guys gettng some storms? I think its comng to Holland too so im dreading the school and shop runs on the bike, ill take a photo today to show you :)

Not one to go on about myself..im still tired, hubby let me have two naps this weekend and i loved them! My mom is out the house and we are loving the privacy we have. Today we have been married 7 years <3
Im going to try to focus on healthy eating bcos ive slowly gained since the third pregnancy in april, i wont be pushing myself physically so i need to watch what rubbish im eating.
I should be 4 weeks plus 5. Hubby and. I were talking alot about the scan and what we will do, his trip hasnt been confirmed yet but we decided we would then wait, we were oraying about it and feel we need to trust God and wait so that we can have the scan together.

Boodley - sorry things are all up in the air. On the charting front - the chart dip+rise after O is pretty normal I think.

I did read that you can still O with small amounts of HCG still in your system. But I guess that's by-the-by since you still don't want tissue remaining.

I know how worried you must feel (I am also a confessed worrier) but one thing I can tell you is that molar pregnancy is *very* rare. My cousin had it after 2 mc's and was sick/bleeding...it was pretty obvious that something was terribly wrong. (She went on to have a baby after the treatment and is pregnant again now at the age of 42, so even if by an absolutely outside chance it is...you can recover and be abslutely fine)...I hope you can try and relax a bit today or if not, the hospitals will be open you *could* go down there and say you felt you were in some pain and still testing positive...see if they'll investigate earlier.

Good luck x

Celine - yes we had some belting storms/rain/wind last night but seems to be mainly in the south. Good excuse to cosy up on the sofa!

Congrats on the bfp's ladies :flower:

Well I am having a bit of a daft time worrying about our timing. What has happened was that on saturday I thought I had a positive opk but it kind of dried all weird and didn't look positive any more. We bd'd that day so all good anyway. Yesterday my opk was a bit fainter and negative so I thought the day before must have been the positive after all.. wrong as I have just done one which is blazing positive. This makes more sense for my usual cycle... but here is my worry issues -

We dtd on sat.. yesterday we tried but dh got stage freight :dohh: and again this morning he didn't finish either. This hasn't happened before :shrug: but I know he feels more desperate after the mc and he knows how much I 'need' his swimmers lol. I am hoping to god we can do it tonight ok.. any ideas how I can help with this!?

Timing wise, is 2 days before positive opk likely to be of any use whatsoever? Obviously I will try my hardest for successful bd'ing today but just incase I am worried I am out already :cry: I wish I hadn't told him I was ovulating! We have been doing ever other day with no issues whatsoever up until this point!

Ladies with bfp's.. what cycle days did you dtd around ovulation?

Gingerwhinger i absolutely relate with the hubby front! My hubby felt like every time we dtd the huge pressure that he MUST finish and the oressure would become too much and well...he wouldnt be able to get the job done.

We dtd the day before and the day of ovulation, also three days prior. We almost dodnt dtd day of o as i was out that night and didnt think we were in with a chanve anyway so when i came home tipsy at 1am hubby pounced and i was oh wth we dont stand a chance anyway

Hi Ladies

Will catch up in a bit but as you know I seem to be out of sync so I phoned the Drs (very brave of me):haha:

So I phoned the Doctors this morning (we have to wait for a call back and then the dr decides if you are dying or not and whether they will make an appointment):dohh:

Anyway I am not dying:haha: so I spoke to her over the phone - I have explained about my last few cycles being very wonky, my OPKs and temps and having a late Ovulation last month and perhaps having an early Ovulation this month so............................................

She's ordered some tests that can be (get this) done locally wtf so no need to travel except on a bus into town:happydance: this was a sticking point with me n hubby that I had to travel around England to have basic testing done - anyway I digress so the tests she is putting forward are simple ones but at least a start and I'm going to tell hubby that I need to have these tests done before we can even think about stopping:wacko:

CD1-3
CD21
PCOS blood test
Full ultrasound - checking follicles, tubes, uterus etc
Ruebella????
Hir........?
and finally - a SPERM count for him no one has even suggested he maybe had delicate sperm.

So how to sell the sperm test to him????? - he needs it of course because he wants the snip they have to see what they are dealing with (or there again maybe I might tell him the truth) depends what mood I'm in:winkwink:

The worry is something was left in after my DNC - which has sent the hormones out of whack:wacko:

She explained how OPKs worked:sleep: and how every woman Ovulates after 14 days:sleep: (ok I want her on my side so I never said a word) how temperatures show O after the event and not before:sleep: How women can gear up to O but it doesn't actually happen:sleep: Of course I am fully aware of all this - but I still managed to keep my mouth shut:haha:

So ladies one good bit of info she gave me - so long as you are having periods guess what you can become pregnant you don't say.:haha:

I honestly do have faith in this dr - which I don't often say I may not agree with all her ideas and of course I am sad to say probably know more than she does :cry:- but getting tested again is a start right?

Of course who knows maybe I might already be pregnant - after all I'm still having periods:winkwink:

Have a nice day ladies, me I'm waiting for the rain to stop it's Avon day

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back