Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Good questions munchkin :D I tend to ignore anything for 12 or so hours but then I don't use a softcup! So no idea how long it might take for the 'excess' swimmers to leave the show if you get me!! For me I tend to stay laying down for an hour atleast and then whatever is there I wipe (sorry major tmi) and then I don't tend to have anything else come out later on.

CD12 for me and I seem to have some ewcm turning up! A bit early, I don't normally get ewcm till cd 14 and 15 then it goes so this is new. I am trying to do smep so shall bd tonight and keep an eye on the opk's which are faint but slightly darker each day.

T answer the ewcm question i never really "check" but like someone else said i ignore the 12 hours after bd cm ;)

I didnt test again today cos i have one last (non digi) test left so will do tomorrow to compare.

I was asked again today about if we will have another baby and i just said well we wont be going for a third.

Munchkin- congrats on your gran doing better! Both my gran/gramps are gone and it was awful for me trying to adjust :( So glad she's doing ok!

I usually get confused once the BDing starts lol but I don't use a softcup, either, so I can tell a difference after like 8-12 hours. I don't bother checking before then.

AFM, got a faint OPK (before right after the MC it was a stark white) so that's a step in the right direction. I usually don't O until like cd 16-17 so thinking I have a while, anyway. My stupid thermometer is broken, I think! I've gotten the same reading for 3 mornings in a row and that never happens; I'm always at least a little different. So looks like I'm be buying a new one and hope it comes in the mail in time before I'm too much further along this cycle *sigh*

How do you ladies that are on cycle 3-4-5 do it? My patience is going to be GONE by then :( I mean, I guess technically this is cycle 5 for us, but I had the Chemical cycle 1, took a break cycle 2, and NTNP cycle 3, then had the MC cycle 4, so I haven't had to go months and months without some kind of "result" if that makes sense?

Munchkin- I do not use soft cups but I NEVER have noticeable spermies come out after about 45 minutes post BD! We usually BD in the evening though and usually I get obvious patches of CM at some point throughout the day. I don't really have to "check." And to me spermies and EWCM look and feel extremely different!

GRgirl- how do we do it? Very begrudgingly! It is 3 cycles SINCE the m/c for me but we started trying in May and although we got pregnant in June, it has really been almost 6 months that we have been trying for a take-home baby. :(

Penguin - I hope those are good signs! Do you normally get emotional in PMS? Good luck!

Ginger - yay for for EWCM!

AFM - 5 DPO for me and just very bored waiting it out!

Trying to keep up but also keep myself busy enough not to get down about ttc, that's why I haven't posted much. I'm on cd 7 so should ov early next week. Tonight is the last time we'll be able to bd before hubby goes away, he should be back early hours of Tuesday morning. If I have my normal cycle ill o on Monday but last month my cycle was 26 days so I'm hoping for that again this month so we have time to DTD!

Literati- No I usually don't have any difference in emotions during PMS time!

Oh, wow! Well that definitely could be a good sign, then!

I am always a blubbering mess in PMS so I can never tell! :haha:

Hey all, been super busy the last few days so not had a chance to pop in much.

Anniebobs - Good luck with some earlier timings! Wouldn't it be great if there was something easy to take to push O around a day or so x

These soft cups you ladies are talking about - are they the same things folk use for AF - like moon cups but for semen? Does it make a big difference ?? I tend to go to sleep after so i'm thinking not much of an issue.

Today i'm 10dpo and i wanted to test this am but DF said, wait because we're both working today but tomorrow we're off and will have all day together. He has a point, I did feel poas-thwarted though. Le sigh.

Oh no linnypops he burst your poas bubble! Grrr!

I tested this am and again a darker line. Planning on telling dh tonight. He is stressed about his upcoming US trip, he is hoping it will get approved and it will of course but that doesnt stop him obsessing about his phone.
I dont know how to feel bcos they days he goes is when im supposedly 6+9 ti 8 weeksish, then the next day i leave for a girlie retreat, so im likely to have the early scan while he is away...and there will be no one here to catch me if i hear those words again :( ill have to do it on my own, of course i could also wait til 9 weeks for the scan...but would you wait that long?

Oh and another fb preggo announcement, this person has a son and keeps posted about her pregnancy, like non stop (so it feels)!like everytime she does something it must surely be the very first time a preggo person is doing it :( anyway she had her anomoly scan is having a girl so what i do differently now is i always congratulate on a healthy baby.

A healthy growing baby is the best news. Its all we wanted isnt it?

Celine - Have you a very close friend (who is also good with a secret) you could confide in and take with you?

Hope you can find someone to go with you Celine. Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

CD13 for me today and more ewcm and my opk's are nearly positive :happydance: early ovulation for me but I suppose everything is not quite normal following my mc. I am just glad I seem to atleast be having a cycle. I doubt very much I will be lucky enough to catch first try like we did last time (which obviously sadly ended in mc) but you never know. It took another 8 months after my first ectopic to conceive my nearly 2 year old ds so I am just hoping it isn't that long again :thumbup:

Aw Celine I hope you can find someone to go with you :( Being alone for an early scan would be nerve-wracking for me...

AFM, just on cd9, waiting to even start the OPKs until tomorrow or Sunday, since I'm usually a late O'er (well, I was before the MC anyway, who knows now?) Following the SMEP and that's started already.

Didn't manage to DTD last night seeing as I had to work late so got one in today, probably better timing anyway in case I ov Monday at least I'm still in with a shot (albeit a long shot) really hope my egg waits until DH gets back though!

Celine I'd wait for the scan if it was me, my DH would have to be there and he'd be gutted if he missed it (bad news or good news). But you'll know what feels right for you at the time. Could you get in earlier? Say you don't know when you oved and they'll just go by mc date.

Grgirl I'm starting OPKs this weekend too, I usually o early but have been a bit later since mc.

Annie i think your timintcis rather good, if you ov late monday (getting a sneaky monday bd- thats when he is back right?) then i think thats great, ive read once that its good cos its two batches of good quality spermies plus IF u ov earlier the healthiest ones are ready n waiting fx!

GR girl good on you for following smep :) i was also a later o-er, so opks by weekend? Good luck! Sounds like there will be alot of test stalking in two weeks!

Munchkin hun hows your gran? Hows the bding?

Ginger i hope it wont take that long for you hun, good to know your body is basically back to the norm. I was most frustrated when i didnt understand what was going on in my body. In fact bcos i didnt get dark opks i honestly thought id missed it and was thinking stuff this let af just show so i have a clue what is happening.

Im in two minds about the scan (which im not even going to book til a week from now probably) but will see what hubby says. Part of me is goong with annies thoughts, that dh should be there. Then again if i start bleeding while he is away ill need some support...i dont know. I have two close friends here that i will tell next week and was thinking of asking one to come along to be in the other room to wait..but then. O matter the news ill probably want to be alone..i dont know.

Have a good weekend! Telling hubby in like three hours woohoo

Linny- your chart looks incredible! I think your DH has a great point about having a day off together when you test. That is the only reason I don't really want to test on Fri, Nov 1st but then it would be good to call my dr's office before it closes for the weekend!

Annie - sounds like your timing will still be good! I do hope O holds out while you're gone!

GRGirl- sounds like a good BDing plan!

Ginger- that is so sad you've had an ectopic. I am terrified of that. Did you have to have a tube removed, if you don't mind me asking?

Celine- you have the most obnoxious and overly fertile friends, I tell you! But just think how overjoyed they are and are blissfully ignorant like we once were.

Munchkin - how are you?

Garfie- what's up lately?

Anyone else I missed - how are you?

What about the preggo ladies Elizabean and IAW?

AFM - I am 6 DPO today and already sort of symptom spotting. I had some weird slight twinges over in the area of my left Fallopian tube last night. Hahah. I know it is probably nothing!

I wanted to agree with literati that linny your chart does look favorable.
Garfie how are you hun?
Literati that means we may be stalking your tests in a week or sooner..when will you test?

Btw i probably over reacted with my friends but the other day her post was like oh 21 weeks playing raquetball. I mean...really? Urgh maybe i too was so blissfully ignorant at one stage?

I wanted to agree with literati that linny your chart does look favorable.
Garfie how are you hun?
Literati that means we may be stalking your tests in a week or sooner..when will you test?

Btw i probably over reacted with my friends but the other day her post was like oh 21 weeks playing raquetball. I mean...really? Urgh maybe i too was so blissfully ignorant at one stage?

I think one of the hardest parts about going through losses (other than the obvious) is that it robs you of your ignorance the next time around, KWIM? I know next time that I'm pg, I'll spend the whole time being a basketcase, scared to move wrong, terrified everytime I go to the bathroom. I won't even be able to enjoy any of it for who knows how long because it'll just be worry. And that stinks :(

Haha. Sounds like she has no idea how obnoxious she seems. It is understandable it bothers you.

I'm testing next Friday (Nov1), Celine! Unless I cave sooner! ;)

GRGirl- totally agreed about how it'll be so hard to enjoy any part of pregnancy next time. I am so scared. :(

Yep that innosence is just robbed from you :( ive been checking everytime i pee so sure that i will start spotting, part of me want to not wait for hubby to do the early scan cos i want o know if i should bother not drinking on my girlie getaway, cos seriously after a third mc in a row id have every reason to drink myself silly.

Im trying so hard to think about the rest of the year, the major irony is the two times ive successfully had children have followed this patter, bfp in october, scan november, 12 weeks christmas (this time fx 13 weeks, with daughter i was 12 weeks ds 14 weeks) gender scan in the feb, baby in the summer. So it "feels" familiar. Also funny enough when we thought to ntnp we wanted to avoid a baby born the week between our two, now im just hoping and praying it sticks.

I dont think ill leave mc support or ttc after mc, but at the same time i dont want to flaunt in anyones face :( i too got pangs of jealousy seeing others bfps, but i know they gave me hope and encouragement too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->