Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Linny- good for you for pushing for it! NHS is so different than what we have here, but I've come across some nurses like that. It's like well DUH, we know betas don't prevent a MC and neither do scans, but sometimes we need the reassurance. And what does it hurt? Besides, it relieves stress in the mother, which can help the pregnancy out ;)

LL- I'm sorry you were down the other day. I get like that sometimes too and I haven't been through as much as some of the women on here, just 1 Chemical and 1 MC (how sad is it to say "just" 1 of each, KWIM? *sigh* ) It seems like every time I turn around, so-and-so is having a baby or pregnant and I'm like, "When is it my turn to get to keep a baby?!" I just go hug DS and DF and try to be grateful for what I have already but it's hard.

AFM, I think this cycle is going to be a wonky one :( It's my 1st post-MC one, I usually O cd16-20, but here I am on cd12 and I'm emotional, bloated (my usual O symptom) and I'm starting to get O pains on my right side. I can get those for a few days before I O, but still, this is early :( I'm worried my body's gearing up but it'll be an annovulatory (sp?) cycle. My thermometer broke and new one's coming today, so I don't think I'll be able to confirm much by temps *grrr*

And I took an OPK today and it was pink, but still a light line/negative...

Maybe we'll just do the every day approach for the next 10 days and hope for the best? *sigh* (I'm mostly kidding; I'll need a break halfway through that!)

Slg - thanks! I am feeling mostly better. Hope your hCG is going down as it should!

GRGirl - so sorry you're feeling down too. I know what you mean about wondering, "when will it be my turn?" it's really hard.

I wouldn't be concerned at all about ovulating a couple days earlier than usual. As you said, you could have a few days yet. If your body feels like it is gearing up, I highly doubt you will end up with an anovulatory cycle but I do totally understand the worry. :hugs:

Ugh yep, O pains (strong ones, too, weird!) on my right side... *sigh* I think I'm just gonna write this cycle up as a "hot mess" and leave it at that ;) Still a - OPK though, but it's much darker than it was @ 10 am today- we'll BD tonight anyway but I'm thinking it's just my body getting ready to? Ugh, who knows?!

Here's to hoping I join all the BFPs in a couple weeks!

Arabelle i understand totally not waiting to ttc of course and those comments too urgh, luckily i directed those questions straight at my mw and she said no it was simple bad luck. Its not bcos of the first mc.

Sofa my hubby is also super proud of his sperm atm, imhope this one ends well or we are going for tests yikes.

Penguin any new symptoms? No af is still the best sign?

Boodley im so sorry :( when our bodies take somlong to let it go it gets so frustrating! Will u call a doc?

Literati how are you hun? Getting ready for test week? Munchkin too?

Are you guys gettng some storms? I think its comng to Holland too so im dreading the school and shop runs on the bike, ill take a photo today to show you :)

Not one to go on about myself..im still tired, hubby let me have two naps this weekend and i loved them! My mom is out the house and we are loving the privacy we have. Today we have been married 7 years <3
Im going to try to focus on healthy eating bcos ive slowly gained since the third pregnancy in april, i wont be pushing myself physically so i need to watch what rubbish im eating.
I should be 4 weeks plus 5. Hubby and. I were talking alot about the scan and what we will do, his trip hasnt been confirmed yet but we decided we would then wait, we were oraying about it and feel we need to trust God and wait so that we can have the scan together.

Happy Anniversary! And nice you got some naps in. Get it while you can! No new symptoms yet, I've been eating a lot lately, especially at night which I usually don't. I went to my chiro today and felt very uncomfortable laying on my stomach. Maybe all the food I have been eating. I think I will test again on Sat, we are having a party that day and I may have one drink if I can! If I can't, I'd be totally fine with that!

We are having a snow/rain mix tomorrow and the temps will be down to 37 Fahrenheit.

Btw here is my rainbow blanket i am makng for a couple in church (now 20+ weeks after a 6 week loss) they are friends with hubby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
Love the blanket celine!

Quick update from me.. we managed to dtd last night :D and I am sure I ovulated yesterday as opk was positive first thing then negative by lunchtime. I think had I have tested sun pm it would also have been positive.

Question for you all.. has any one else noticed much more achey ovulation pains after mc? I never had any ov pain before but have had almost a stitch type feeling if I put any pressure on my left ovary or even if I take a deep breath. Started yesterday afternoon.

all that aside I think I am 1dpo and we dtd 2 days before (which I have read to be a very good day) and the day of ov. We wont dtd again for a few days as oh is exhausted :D

To be honest I dont know how I feel going into this tww.. I would probably feel better without this strange stitch on my ovary!

Grgirl, it sounds like you might end up ovulating near to when you normally do. It's common to feel the pains more than normal after a mc so don't try and compare too much. Hopefully it'll happen soon.

Penguin fingers crossed for no drinks this weekend, you need to add to the bfps!

Literati your charts looking positive, hopefully there's gonna be some good news this weekend! Have you compared it to last months chart?

Celine that blanket is lovely I'm sure they'll appreciate such a thoughtful gift.

Yay for DTD ginger! Hope you've got lots of things planned to help your tww go by quickly.

I am feeling really positive this month (aren't we all at the start of the tww :haha:) I'm so happy DH got home last night so we could DTD, I reckon we made a baby! I got a very positive opk today, it came up at the same time as the control line. I've felt a few pangs too so hopefully I'm oing today or tomorrow, will be DTD for the next few days just in case.

Thanks Anniebobs; I'm thinking it'll end up being close to my normal O, since I have the O pains still today (cramping and pulling on the right side still). CD13, OPKs are getting darker but still negative, guess it's back on the BD Marathon for the next 5 days or so *sigh*

I have a Dr Appt on the 12th and I'm hoping to keep it. Should be able to get a + HPT by then if it works this cycle so they can do my betas. If not, looks like I'll reschedule it for December.

Celine - the blanket is beautiful

Munchkin - I also had ovulation pain after my second m/c. Although I had ovulation spotting when I was younger I never had pain in my ovaries before.

Ginger- I always had ovulation pain so I don't think it's any worse now but I wouldn't worry.

Annie - it does sound like your timing was perfect this month! Yay!

My chart *did* look good but this morning I had an abnormally low temp. My chart "looked" a lot better last month. Up until now my chart was looking a lot like my BFP chart but now with this low temp I'm clearly out. :( very disappointing.

Celine - I love the blanket! How thoughtful of you.

Gr - I hope your dr appt ends up being a pre-natal one!

Munchkin - how are you doing? I forget where you are in your cycle.

I was thinking of making a rainbow blanket for me too..ive been such a downer on the first tri forums lol (you all may understand this more than them) all the threads like how will you tell and will you find the gender etc im like ive lost two so im not telling anyone wil i hear a baby cry in my arms! Or for gender i dont care, all i want to know is thats it is healthy and has a heartbeat.

celine-I understand how you feel now but I'm not sure I really would have before my mc. Your blanket is lovely. When I was pregnant with dd I was in cancer treatment. A good friend's church group worked together to knit me and dd blankets. They are awesome. Have our names knitted in and pink ribbons and were very personal. I still feel all the support and love every time I use them.

Slg that is so sweet <3 i hope the church ppl will like it, im sure they will. They have been a loverly support for dh.

I was thinking of making a rainbow blanket for me too..ive been such a downer on the first tri forums lol (you all may understand this more than them) all the threads like how will you tell and will you find the gender etc im like ive lost two so im not telling anyone wil i hear a baby cry in my arms! Or for gender i dont care, all i want to know is thats it is healthy and has a heartbeat.

That's why I hang out here now exclusively. It's nothing against the "regular" TTC girls, I just don't think they get how much it hurts the longer time goes on and you have chemical after MC after BO after Ectopic, you know? It changes your perspective. I used to reaaaallllllyyyyyy want another boy for DS to have a brother, now I don't care, at all. I want a THB, healthy with a heartbeat.

I know when (trying to think positively) I get pg again, I will be insanely worried. People who have had losses understand better than those who have not. I didn't understand before July. Now I do. I feel comfortable here with others who know the worry. It comforts me to be bouncing ideas off/venting to others who won't judge me.

Hey all

Celine, your blanket is lovely what a wonderful sentiment! I had a poke around on first tri forums recently and then retreated! I just felt like I couldn't really get into the spirit of the thing. It's a much more laidback (isn't that odd?) feeling in here.

Afm i've been having sharp intermittent pains in my left side, I would put them at a 3 or sometimes 4 on the pain scale. I've sort of had these twinges all the way through ovulation until now....so i wasn't too worried until they just kept going this afternoon.

So, called the early pregnancy unit and the MW was lovely. I hoped she'd just say 'probably a cyst' but she said they're duty bound to investigate. Anyway, when she found out I was having my betaHCG's done she was overjoyed lol. She got my first number back for me and told me to call back after the second...Apparently from those 2 numbers they can determine if there's anything sinister afoot. (My first number at 14 dpo is 238 which is normal apparently)

The most likely scenario seems to be cyst, or maybe wind :blush:.. Did any of you ladies get twinges on one side in previous pregnancies? x

Linny - I did get twinges in my pregnancy (although it was on alternating side) and those happened when things were still going well. I asked my pregnant coworker at the time and she had them too and her baby is totally healthy. I actually had the same twinges when my uterus was shrinking back to normal... And NO they were not where my uterus would normally be or where I get menstrual cramps and I told my doctor as she said it was from the uterus shrinking and everything going back to normal. So I think it is normal and just means everything is being pushed around in there!

I am so glad they are going to investigate! And your hCG sounds amazing! I am looking forward to hearing how muh they've gone up in a couple days!

GRGirl - agreed. I can't handle talking to people who don't understand the worry. I can't handle being told to 'be optimistic.' Our version of optimism looks a lot different now and to not be worried is physically impossible. :( it's so good we have each other.

Celine - good idea to make yourself a rainbow blanket. Do you have any symptoms at all? How are you feeling?

Im glad you ladies relate :) i cant handle the omg im 5 weeks lets announce on fb gee i hope its a girl heres my 7 weeks scan is it a boy etc.
Its ammusing and sure perhaps i used to be like that long time ago, how things can change.

Hmm no symptoms really except tired? Irritable at kids? Sirously the tired ess makes me not follow thru with dicipline tactics and i end up with crazy naughty kids. Currenlt neighbours are redoing bathroom and between their drilling and giving kids lack of sleep they are super naughty. I love them to death but my son is doing my head in today and tbh im counting down this last hour til bedtime.

Will wait to call mw next week. DH has booked his USA ticket today so its happening. Will find out what day he is back so i can call mw and know which day to ask.

Thanks for the reassurance LL. I'm working late tonight, partly in a bid to take my mind off it....So, now you're 10dpo are you still not feeling any temptation :winkwink: . I know why some choose to wait of course. x

Celine I think you deserve your very own blanket! And how exciting that you'll be calling the midwife soon, I hope this first tri flies by for you. At least it's almost Christmas so there's lots to do to keep you busy!

Linny I got those twinges with both dd and the mmc, it's everything growing in there and settling in. If anything it's a good sign :hugs:

Thanks annie! I wouldn't mind so much except they are quite a bit sharper than what i experienced before, and only on the left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->