• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

I usually O around cd20-28....so add me too please!
My TWW is more like a 3WW

I think I got a +OPK today, looking back at the test, the test line is definitely dark as the control line. I'll play it safe and :sex: it up for the next few days. :dust:

Attachments

• 831p.jpg
    831p.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
yay! good for you! not sure if I'll be able to bd around ovulation :( we missed tonight and will probably miss tomorrow :( onto next month for me I bet :(

Aww kath maybe not
Thpse little guys can stay going for like up to 5 days!

yay! good for you! not sure if I'll be able to bd around ovulation :( we missed tonight and will probably miss tomorrow :( onto next month for me I bet :(

You know what most of my friends who got pregnant didn't go nuts like I do with the :sex::sex: so stay positive :thumbup:

:hugs: kath, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Umm idk. I updated my chart and I'm just going to let the temps tell the story lol
I deleted all my opks from ff so I'm just going off of temps (feel free to peek)

I think I did O but it wasn't strong. Last month my opks were SO much darker (same brand) so I know what it looks like during a dark surge. I think I didn't ovulate this month.
My symptoms were so strong since that very + opk. I don't feel anything and its past O time.
If my temps stay up, ill get my cross hairs but I won't be excited (as much) about testing

Hi I'm waiting too! I'm on cd10!! X

I have a question for all you ladies who are pros with the opks...I just started using them tuesday, around 2pm and got a v. faint line. tested yesterday about 2pm, and got a line half as dark as the control line...didn't get to test today til about 4, and hardly any line visible(due to me having a few sodas at lunch) Just tested again at 535pm, and hardly anything. Do you think its possible I already missed the surge, or just still too diluted to get a good line?? thanks! (btw, no ewcm yet, but I've been having a pinching near my hips, mainly in the left one.)

maybe you did miss the surge, what time did you test? did you hold your pee for four hours?

I tested the first time about 2pm, after holding it since 1230ish. Same for yesterday. Tried to hold it as long as possible, but maybe for 2 hours. Tested today at 5:35pm. I know we will probably be covered, since we DTD the last 2 nights in the row. :blush: But I want to be sure I catch it lol. another confusing thing is I was on a 28 day cycle while on bcp of course, then went to 31...but one calculator says 33 days was my longest, so it could swing either way..blahh, so confusing sometimes!:dohh:

Azs long as you have your bases covered in the BD department then you should be fine!

Yeah, we've got that covered lol. And another q...maybe TMI, but I was checking for cp, and idk if maybe I scraped it, but I got bright red when I was done. Now kinda worried...do you think its just from be swollen from hormones or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->