• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

+OPK today! It showed up so quick and dark on the strip.

Big clump of EWCM when going to the bathroom today... and I hardly EVER get that. Maybe the EPO is working.

It sucks that I'm sick with a terrible cold and all congested... but it's not going to get in the way of BD'ing!

yay! can't wait to get my Pos OPK

Im also in the 2WW at 5dpo I think. I have majorly sore boobs.....ouch!!! And am very tired and have a bit of a cold!! I know its too early to be symptom spotting but it kinda keeps me sane!! lol

Good luck ladies xxx

good luck ladies :D

still waiting here :( this long wait is getting me down now! Anyone else still waiting???

As of yet i havent ovulated, and i have no signs of it coming soon on my saliva kit and on opk :( I was hoping i would have a normal cycle but looks like a long one again!!! :grr: so ive changed my ticker for a 55 day cycle.............fx its not any longer :thumbup:

xx

sorry you're waiting too, but glad i'm not alone! I know I'm only on cd 16, but I was really hoping I'd ov early this cycle, it was cycle day 19 for me last cycle, and I so hoped my agnus castus would bring it forward :( oh well :( what will be, will be

I'm still waiting!
Lol I got my darkest opk yet so it my + (but not convincing) I think its going to be another day or two (I hope)

So I just put my son on the bus for his very first day of school:cry:

I haven't attempted to temp or anything else but according to "My Days" tracking I am CD 11, please add me to the list.

Still waiting, and today I felt like an old man! I took a handfull of medications! LoL! My friend said I need a moday-through-sunday medication separator! LOL! folic acid, asprin, prenatal! LOL! so excited to get things started! hope I OV soon!

I'm testing and temping, still nothing :( my opk looks slightly darker than yesterday though, so FX'ed it'll be soon!

My opk's are getting darker.... I am using ic ones, and yesterday I bought some on sale at our drug store, and they are much easier to read...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->