• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

Mine are a pain! Only have 5 left too :O. Really don't want to buy more tbh, I try and buy ten each month and limit myself with my peeing on stick addiction! lol!

It is addictive. I never thought id be addicted to such a thing lol but there are worse things I could blow my $ on :rofl:

im off to the TWW... fingers crossed!!!

Good luck everyone! I have such great energy this month and I'd like to share and send my positive vibe to everyone here :D

I had my positive OPK on CD18 and 19, I got a negative OPK on CD20. Right now on CD21 whoaaaa lotsa CD in one paragraph! Sorry.

My temps are rising so I assume that I'm also in the 2ww. Does that mean my first day past OV is CD20 or before?

Not sure tbh, I'd say the first day after your first pos. opk was ovulation day, good luck! x

Hey ladies...new to this thread, but glad to see there is an active one for those of us who are just waiting to ovulate! I am only on CD2...still have AF. I have short cycles, so at times I ovulate pretty early. So we shall see!!! This process requires such patience!

I would like to join you ladies on the lovely wait to ovulate! I am CD11 today so I should be ovulating within the next three to four days, hopefully!! :coffee:

okay lovelies, I will add you both on, yes, it really helped me to see other ladies waiting :)

Yay!! I'm entering my fertile period! and Last night I had cramps! so I guess I cramp near the time of OV!! woot woot!!

Yay!! I'm entering my fertile period! and Last night I had cramps! so I guess I cramp near the time of OV!! woot woot!!

I'm crampy too! Didn't realize it could be due to ovulation coming! :happydance:

3 straight days of BD'ing... 2 days of +OPK's though last night my OPK turned negative. Normal temps today but I think they will go up any time soon.

Even WAITING for the two week wait is tortuous!
Also, the fact that I have these few days off makes things even more tortuous... not much to keep me busy besides surfing this website.

I had some mild cramps all day yesterday, but last night, while we were BD'ing, I had the most awful sharp cramp on my left side right at the very end of the deed. NEVER had such a bad pain before.

Hope it's a good sign!

Good luck to all you ladies waiting to O.
And good luck to everybody who is getting busy right now!
:dust:

oooh good luck to you! I think I already ovulated! I think I must have ovulated yesterday night and missed my first surge and caught the back end of it on the opk, how odd!

I tested w/ my first opk yesterday, and you could see the barest line..tested today an hour sooner, and got a more definite line.:happydance: Any one else had a pinching near the cervix close to ovulation?

btw, I love your hair in your profile pic KatherineGrey!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"