waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

I hope that's all it is...this is our first month ttc and I'm already overly worried about every little thing lol. Prayers and babydust y'alls way guys!

Hey! Can I join you guys?
I'm on CD15 and haven't had a +opk yet.

Xx

Good morning girls how is everyone?
I'm not doing so well today :cry:
Just so tired of this whole ttc thing

Well i have started to get ferning on my Saliva test :dance: time to start using my opk

xx

I'm out. I have a hysteroscopy the end of September. Gotta rid the polyp first. Baby Dust to everyone! I am hoping to be on the October list.

Harri hello!

Paula :happydance: its fertile time!

Darlin how you feeling today?

:hugs: so sorry to haer that news froliky, hope all goes well.

good luck froliky, FX'ed for you :flower:

Good luck to everyone and baby dust, wish me luck girls, this'll be my last month ttc!

Sorry to hear its gonna be your last month ttc :hug: I hope you're not giving up. FXed that you get a :bfp:

no, not giving it up, waiting for a while, we're moving our wedding forward and I won't have lost the baby weight or I'll still be pregnant if we leave it after this month, so if I get my bfp this month I'll be thrilled, if not, I'm also okay because I've got to plan my wedding and really get to it!

thank you :D I'm very excited, but I'll be gutted if I don't catch this month especially now! Everything happens for a reason though! :D

Sometimes they say that as soon as you start planning for something, that's when it happens. Good luck hun :dust:

i would say good enough for me! It can do, or you could be getting the back end of your surge depending how often you test, good luck, get to bed!

Can't wait, my ov should be in 1-4 days, and I hope hope hope I get a BFP and a sticky little bean!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.. How is everyone feeling?

I'm 10dpo and have sore/constantly erect nipples for the past few days for the first time ever!! I hope this is a great sign ladies xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->