waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

i ovulated on saturday, so i'm currently 3 dpo :thumbup:

Bring on the TWW :winkwink:

well my opk's started going dark on Saturday, Sunday they were very dark but not as dark as the control line, yesterday they went back to being really, really faint - photo attached (not a very good one though), so now I have no idea if I have ovulated or if I am still waiting as my chart seems to be all over the place too.....:growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG00073-20110911-1934.jpg
    IMG00073-20110911-1934.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
im on CD 9. trying OPK's for the first time this month!! so just waiting!!! xxx

Hi lovely ladies! Was wondering if i could join y'all??
I'm currently CD 9, waiting for that lovely egg! My cycle is about 30 days long so still have a lil wait :(
Been ttc #2 for 8 months now...hopefully this will be our month!
Baby dust to you all!! xx

im on CD 9. trying OPK's for the first time this month!! so just waiting!!! xxx

Hi Jodylee! Looks like we are both on CD 9! Can we be ttc budies? how long are your cycles and when are you expecting ovulation? ( if you dnt mind me askin!) xx :flower:

I am waiting to ovulate for tomorrow (but unsure of correct ovulation date since I am only 3 days of BCP's =( )

I will be starting a new thread (same title, same thing, different cycle!) later or tomorrow so I will add you all to the new one today or tomorrow when I'm on cycle day 1 officially, excuse my laziness at updating these past couple of days, just gutted af is coming, i have temp dip and spotting and pms, just waiting for the bitch to show fully :(

Gutted. :cry:

I will be starting a new thread (same title, same thing, different cycle!) later or tomorrow so I will add you all to the new one today or tomorrow when I'm on cycle day 1 officially, excuse my laziness at updating these past couple of days, just gutted af is coming, i have temp dip and spotting and pms, just waiting for the bitch to show fully :(

:hugs::hugs:

xx

My OV tests from yesterday morning and this morning, i had faint lines inbetween but only got positives in the morning :shrug:

xx

Sorry to hear that :hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

hey girls how is everyone??

still no AF or BFP for me !

still waiting for mine...........:cry:

don't think it is going to happen this month

am i crazy???

i should be 10 days away from O.. but got my OPKs in the mail and since AF just finished couldn't resist... Isn't it WAY too early to get a line on an OPK?? Help!

Attachments

• DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
I am waiting to ovulate! I am only on CD 3 :( and ovulated at CD 14 last month so about 11 days to go! Seems like forever...

I am NEW here and to this thread! Add me please!!!! I should O in about 7 days usually CD23-24 for me! this is my 5th cycle TTC...getting very fustrated taking other measures if I don't get a BFP this cycle!
GL to all you ladies FX

am i crazy???

i should be 10 days away from O.. but got my OPKs in the mail and since AF just finished couldn't resist... Isn't it WAY too early to get a line on an OPK?? Help!

Most if not all OPKs the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to indicate oncoming Ov. You can get a light line for days though but its negative.

well im out the witch got me over the weekend!

but i did start my SOY last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"