waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

Hi just to let u no I'm in the 2ww! Now 1 dpo! Fx xx

i think it's all updated now, just let me know if I;ve missed you! good luck girls :D

Uggg cant quite believe that im back in the ttc part of B&B. I was finally in 1st tri forum but sadly i miscarried :cry: Anyway im hoping all the old wives tales about being more fertile after a m/c are true and try to get my forever BFP this month.

Im on cd9 today (or as i like to say in my head 1 week and 2 days pregnant - since doctors date pregnancy from first day of last period im going with this dating method :winkwink:) and im hoping that my cycle has gone back to normal so i should be ovulating on mon 12 sep

good luck everyone x

i'm so sorry for your loss honey, good luck this month :flower:

I do that too! Today I'm 3 weeks and one day pregnant :rofl:

Yes me!! I am cd 6 and this is the first month of using opk's & temping - no idea what day I normally ov on at all but I normally have 27 days cycles (I did before my mc on 5th Aug & my af returned 27 days after mc bleed)

hi ladies :hi:
i just wanted to stop in and say hello, its going to be a busy week so i wont be on B&B much but ill try to keep my chart updated for you all!

hope everyone is doing awesome!!
:dust:

Ooops! Forgot to let you guys know, I ovulated on saturday! 3dpo today :)

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA but... I got my BFP today!!!! :D :D

Attachments

• bfpmaybe.jpg
    bfpmaybe.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
I think I am on CD10 and temps are still high. Crossing my fingers it will stay that way. When should I test? I would love to peepee on a stick right now.

I'm waiting to ovulate; today is CD 7. This is my first cycle TTC!! I'm nervous and excited! I am not temping or using an ovulation kit. I will next cycle if this one is a bust. I wanted to attempt to try it without any tools to eliminate stress. If I start temping, I'm going to be obsessed and reading into everything. I usually have a few small physical symptoms of ovulation and it should be around CD 13-14. :headspin:

Finally in the TWW...either 2 or 5DPO,depends on how wonky my cycle wants to be. Symptoms far:
Massive headache all week
Really tired, taking naps during the day
Tinges/Cramps
Little bit of spotting on the 1st and today (Don't usually spot mid-cycle)
Feeling full...maybe just bloated lol:blush:

Hoping to get a bfp this month!!:flower:

Congrats Lollipopbop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79