• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

Congrats Pinkflower!! Good luck!

Icca19 - Hope you get your + asap!!

Going back to Soy symptoms..after my +opk I have got very noticeable twinges and O pains.. not very painful or anything but can definitely feel something going on in there which is quite nice as I KNOW I'm about to O! xo

just looking through my old photo's of pregnancy tests and I'm soo annoyed at evaps :( I've had at least 5 definite pink lines and they're there in real life and they were all false :( :(

From now on I'll only trust a glaring obvious line. :( . Makes me saddd

I agree, iv had acouple that got my hopes up and then AF arrived

I would like to wait til af is late to test but I know I can't hold off that long lol

So how many DPO are you lollipop?

4 more days to go!! sending :dust: all of our ways!!

Icca - Got another +opk today so thinking I'll O today and I'll be 1DPO tomorrow unless I get another +!

Cryher - Good luck! Hope the next 4 days go quickly! xoxo

Oh boy! ...or girl! Lol
So lillipop are you going to be the first to enter the tww?

Hopefully!! I'll be more than happy to O today and start the TWW! Fx! xoxo

Im on CD18 and no + opk my AF is irregular and my last cycle was 40 days. This is our 3rd month TTC.

xx

I might well make a waiting to ovulate list, and you can let me know if you get your bfp and when we go off to the two week wait! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->