Waiting for recurrent miscarriage testing. Anyone else?

I had tests for APS back in November. My doctor ordered the full panel which I didn't realise. So many where there as he showed me the screen. Thyroid was all ok.

I don't think it's my womb that's the issue but I guess it just rules that part out.

The genetics testing will be more useful I think. Hoping it's not too much longer.

Yeas I have seen that thread and have been speaking to ladies on there 😊 They are a great source and so inspiring. I'm learning a lot at the moment

I honestly believe I have a genetic issue but they wont test me until my fourth consecutive loss. Frustratingly, I had three then my next pregnancy was successful, so its back to square 1. Not that I'm not completely grateful for her obviously!

There are so many signs pointing to genetic issues, and I believe I can't carry boys. If you go up the female line on my family, there is only one male child for the past 4 generations, I don't know any further back than that. And that is out of 17 people! All the women have had several losses in that time too. I honestly think there is something in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->