Waiting for testing... but husband feels this is the month!!!

Teagans_Mommy

Reaction score
So... I joined the group when I was having cramping and thinking the :witch: was about to come... she's not here yet... and is late!!!! I'm waiting for a few more days to test, but my hubby actually said that he thinks I'm pregers!!!! :baby: Due to stuff I've been bitching about for the last few weeks!!! :blush:

Cross your fingers... I'm trying not to get hopes up, but apparently November is the good month, so we'll see.

:laundry: Gotta keep my mind off this for a bit :dishes: before I test early and disappoint myself :hangwashing:

Okay... keeping busy, thank god its nearly thanksgiving and people are coming over!!!

If you're late you should get a correct result anyway? What are you waiting for?

Promised DH I wouldn't test until Monday... just in case. But once monday comes... watch out!!! :wacko:

I agree....TEST TEST TEST.....

:dust:

i admire your patience good luck!!

Thanks... but its not really my patience, its my DH! I want to test, but he's out of town this weekend and won't be back until Monday, he wants to be here good or bad... so thank you and I will definently keep you guys posted! I have a good feeling about it!!!:baby:

I told my hubby last night i was testing this morning, he still hasnt asked how it went??he just forgets,and doesnt mean to but doesnt show much of an interest when I say ohhh i might test tomorrow.

Does anyone else have that with hubby?x

Well :dust: For monday!!!! :lol:

That is very sweet of your Hubby....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back