Waiting for the witch.........

kaygeebee

Mum & Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Feels really odd, but for the first time ever, I really can't wait for the :witch: to show!

I had BC implant removed on 30th May, and by my reckoning looking at the signs I OV'd about 12 days ago, which means the :witch: can't be far away if I was right about OVing! That means my natural cycle will be kicking back in!:happydance: Roll on TTC after that! :happydance:

I am waiting for the little :witch: too, I estimate should arrive anytime after this Sunday bring it on :rofl:

Mine should be due Sun too...OK qick question....Cause I had retained the whole product will I go from the date they took it out or the date that I had all the bleeding and clotting?

I'm hoping and hoping my :witch: will arrive this weekend too, The waiting is driving me crazy, seriously this has been the longest 4 weeks of my life!

I think I ovulated 2 weeks ago but don't know for sure I'm just hoping it's not going to take 6-8 weeks to get my cycle back to normal. If it doesn't arrive and I show signs of ovulating, to hell with it I'm just going to :sex: and hope for the best........I'm normally a very patient person but I have turned into an impatient WTT/TTC monster!:rofl: Tell me I'm not the only one - I just want to be pregnant again!!

Well, she's not here yet, but I am starting to get a bit PMT like (if I'm not over analysing symptoms?! :lol: I'm thinking this is the week.......... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->