Waiting till the new year - TTC January 2014!

Tmb - seriously CD50? Whoa. At what point do you take a preg test? What's your longest cycle?

That a girl Meep. I love a girl that can tell others off. It's a must in my book. (even though, I really suck at it. haha).

My AF was 'due' today as per my little app. Pretty sure it will show tomorrow. Honestly, I've been cramping since I've ovulated. With other little symptoms that could either be AF or a wee bun. Last night my cramps were quite bad so I used a hot water bottle. I for sure thought AF was coming. Now I definitely think tomorrow. haha. I was reading a lot into it last week, but now I'm doing better. What will be, will be. I would be happy either way. I'm planning if I'm not preggers, that I would like to drop 10 lbs before we start officially trying in January. A really love to have my wine and eating portion sizes similar to my husband; so I'll need to cut back. It'll be hard, but something positive to focus on.

This is what I've tracked so far in the TWW board;

CD13: Ovulation pain, EWCM, BD
1-3DPO: ever so mild cramps or twinges at night
5DPO: aware of sensations in uterus, feels tight; quite fatigued today
6DPO: Clump of EWCM x1, pressure/mild cramps again at night, very irritable
7DPO: anxious, insomnia
8DPO: very aware of uterus, left focal side
9DPO: twinges left side of uterus, ++ fatigued, dizzy in AM
10DPO: Feels like PMS; cramps full blown like AF going to arrive any minute, irritable, bloating, headache, drinking lots H20, dizzy moments, breasts feel full. Very vivid dream; while at work, a doctor/friend gave me an ultrasound because she knew I was worried; she said 'You're baby is growing just fine. Relax. Go back to work.'
11DPO: AF-like cramps all morning (continues to be left sided).
12DPO: AF-like cramps persist. Creamy CM. Sore throat; run down? BFN on cheapie.
13DPO: Mild cramps. Creamy CM. Very fatigue. Sore throat
14DPO: AF-like cramps; used hot water bottle in evening. Very fatigue; horrible insomnia last night. Feel like crying (very much PMS symptom for me).
15DPO: Feels like AF is about to arrive any minute, cramps, wet feeling. Binge eating!! BFN in AM.

AF due 15 DPO (28 day cycle)...

Tmb I hope you get AF soon Hun? What's the longest cycle you've had? Must be so hard just waiting around!

Meep I'm sorry your MIL reacted like that, just don't let them get to you. I'd say that my in laws aren't over the moon either to be honest but I've got to the point of who cares now! Even my mum said "oh no" as her initial reaction! My dad is the only one who actually responded positively so we know who gets first hold of the new baby lol! Just think about how much you and your oh want this baby and that's all that matters.

Kate what tests did you use? It all really sound so positive, maybe it's a late implanter?

Omg Kate, I so hope you are pregnant!!!!! I had loads of those sorts of symptoms too, and I was convinced I couldn't be, but Bailey was all like 'Sounds like a positive sign, maybe you are a late implanter' lol, and she was right! I reckon her spidey senses were tingling in the right direction because she was pregnant too. We seem to have good luck in this club. Hope it's rubbing off on you!!

Bailey, ugh, I know she can't be sure or anything but I just have this horrible feeling that she knows and she thinks our silence about it is a reluctance to admit it due to shame or worry or something, but it isn't that. WE want our baby. We're plenty old enough to have our baby. Why does everyone have to act like babies are such a scary and negative thing? So irritating. And now I'm going to have to admit that I lied when we finally tell her, if we can ever find the courage now. Meh.

On a different note, I think I'm having a boy. Something in my body just reckons 'boy' more than it suspects 'girl'. Cool. Anything giving you any ideas about your baby's sex?

Lol meep I was convinced 100% that I was having a boy last time, and as you can see I was so wrong! But I'm getting an inkling towards boy again this time so probably having another girl haha! Maybe Emilia is going to be a tomboy and that's what I could sense lol!
The old wives tales are that MS is worse with a girl (but I had none with Emilia and do this time so ??) also if you get spotty then girl (again no spots last time and loads this time) also if you crave sweet things then girl which is the one thing that was true with Emilia I wanted chocolate and ice cream. This time I want cheese and crackers, chippy tea and all bad junk food like McDonald's lol!

Haha! I always thought I'd want a girl first, but now I really don't care. Got awful full-on vomiting sickness with my first, so maybe that one was a girl? I haven't been sick once yet with this one, but I certainly feel sick. Not sure I believe all that stuff, but there seems to be a small element of truth to it. No spots yet ... hope it stays that way. I also crave sweet things, but then I do that anyway - it's been awful since I got a brace put on my top teeth. Because I know I shouldn't be eating sugar, I just want it more. Luckily it's only a tiny cosmetic correction and my teeth have moved so fast I'll only have them for a total of six months and get them off in February.

I've been wanting crappy junk too, but lately I've gone off everything. Fish tastes really awful now, as do vegetables, which isn't promising. Just got to force myself I suppose, especially under the watchful eyes of my fucking MIL.

Just noticed that the little chick on my ticker has suddenly grown miraculously fat overnight. Are you supposed to show at seven weeks? Nothing seems to be happening to me at all. I'm only aware I have a uterus when I sneeze, because it really hurts, which I suppose is a good sign that it's stretching ... ?

Katie and bailey - My cycles are really long....like REALLY LONG! The longest one when I was ttc my last son was 157 days and that AF was induced with provera so I have no clue how long it would have gone on naturally. It's not abnormal for me to end up with 2 natual AF's in a year. It was great when I was younger but now I worry about things like cervical or unterin cancer due to the lack of natural uterine cleansing. And it's also a real bugger when ttc! Atleast I do know that fumera works for me if we do end up going that route :)

Meep and bailey - I had not one single day of morning sickness with my first DS then was pretty sick with my DD but it only lasted 5 weeks....my second DS I was very ill! I ended up on meds to help me keep food down and not feel like crap all the time. So I'm not sure what to believe of the old wives tales :) Also, all 3 of mine had a ton of hair and the only one I had heartburn or indigestion was with was my last one....and even then, it was mild. I was like you in the guessing bailey....I swore each one of them was the opposite of what I had! I always had to double check as I always swore I knew what I was having! Lol

Meep - hoping your current feeling changes from "dead" soon! Lol

I'm sure it was awesome when you were younger tmb! But I definitely appreciate your concerns about your health now. I suppose there is nothing really that you can do about it except yearly paps? Nice that you can use provera while you're ttc though. Probably eases the stress a little bit.

No AF again this morning. A few months ago I had a 30 day cycle though so who knows. Bailey, I'm using my hospital tests. They look like the 'dollar tree' test I've seen girls uses on here. Just basic white with HCG written on it. I researched them online and they're suppose to have a sensitivity of 25 miu/ml - which is equal to FRER. I sorta doubt it though. Still I feel as though I'm out. I was supposed to get my FRER in the mail on Friday but it still hasn't shown. I would love to test on that before I start work again tomorrow. I did test this AM and was a little confused; saw a tiny little line, almost like someone underline the test line with pink. Pretty sure that must be an evap; kinda despise these tests!

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate ... you could well be pregnant!!! My line was really faint ... got darker (as you can see in my picture) after about ten minutes!!!

OH MY GOD - fingers and toes crossed for you ... my boobs feel big enough to cross too right now, but I suspect that might be inordinately painful. Really really hope you'll be joining the Failed Miserably club in the next couple of days!!

Tmb - still dead I'm afraid!! Bleargh.

I'm pretty sure it was evap - I took a picture and nothing showed up, even after tweaking. Definitely evap, just a strange one. Hence why I hate these tests. I refuse to go buy a test here because it's such a small valley; I would start too many rumours.

Just a waiting game now. My cramps are back; still left sided. Normally my cramps are all over period cramps. Not unilateral. I could have a cyst.

:coffee: . . . . . . . .

I felt like AF was coming for three days before I got the BFP - the cramps were totally indistinguishable from AF cramps.

I also hated buying tests. I wanted to punch a stupid shelf-stacking teenage girl in the face when she noticed me taking down a test from a shelf and stared instantly at my stomach. Wish people would mind their own business sometimes!

Guh! I totally hear yah. I'm pretty sure people knew I was pregnant in April (I wasn't feeling so hot and I work in the medical field) and since then, everyone has been looking at my stomach. Mind you, I have put a few pounds on. But still, fuck off. People just can't help themselves!!

FRER arrived in mail and gave me a glaring BFN. Very stark whiteness. Had used my AM urine (kept it just in case. Gross, I know.) Sorta thought I was pregnant :( Have eaten three cookies, a sandwich and some of my husband chips. Must be PMS. haha. Ohh well. AF will likely show tomorrow while I'm at work, awesome!

I know, it's so annoying!!!! My boyfriend's mother is still making annoying hints and trying to get me to admit I'm pregnant - but it's so irritating because I'm sure she's been convinced I'm pregnant every month that she's known me, it just so happens that she's finally right.

I was trying to put on my shoes earlier over very thick socks as it's getting really cold and I called them 'fuckers' as they weren't going on easily, and she was like 'Are you sure it's not just your feet growing?' I wanted to punch her in the face as well, it's just so intrusive. Ffs, if I wanted to tell her now, I would. She can't keep making comments at me like I'm some sort of blank, unfeeling mannequin to try and catch me out or get me to confess. I do have feelings and a right to privacy!! Why does everyone think pregnant women and their business are some sort of shit that's up for grabs to be manipulated and tossed around at will? I hate other people.

Can you keep pee then? Does the hormone survive? Do you have to refrigerate it or something?

Hope AF doesn't show and you get a BFP. I did a test that was negative just two days before I got my BFP.

Yup you can save it if you use it within a few hours. Half life of 24 hours I believe.

Was your AF late meep? I don't quite remember the details...

Your MIL sounds like a piece of work... I couldn't handle all those comments. I'm 'too sensitive' as my hubby says! haha. Wait until you have the baby and then she'll probably be making comments on how to raise the kid too.

I feel pretty deflated right now. I really want a baby. A July baby would be perfect! :cry: I wish my husband would just give in and start 'officially' trying.

I did a test about 2 days before AF was due and then did another on the day AF should have come and it was positive. It's been late now for about three weeks, so I'm definitely pregnant! But my God, I feel so so sick. :(

She's nice but she does ask far too many questions and it really gets to me at times, especially now my hormones are running high. I am quite sure she will be a nightmare with the baby, if clear rules about what we will tolerate and what we won't are not laid down.

Don't be deflated - there's still a chance, assuming AF hasn't showed up? Just keep pouncing on him when you know you're fertile - he won't put up much of a fight - and if it happens, it happens. That's what I did. I told him there was a chance and we agreed that since I Od early there were probably loads of sperm waiting around anyway, but I don't think either of us actually expected it to happen so fast. There's no good time really. Just be as persuasive as possible and he'll come round.

Hi guys hope all s good with everyone. Afm I got af yesterday so my cycle length was 57 days, I was worried for a bit as I started a new job which is very stressful and thought it might have an impact on it but it didn't which is good. It looks like I should be ovulating around new years eve so looking forward now its getting close :)

Brilliant - have you now worked out how long your LP is so you can be sure next time? Hope AF isn't getting you down too much! Not long to go now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->