'Waiting To Ovulate' Cycle Buddies

J-
How is the monitor doing for you? Getting the hang of it? Sorry to hear about OH, good to hear a little pain won't stop you though!!

NeyNey-
They are always cute when they are asleep, it's the awake part that needs some work! Hope all went well.

FunnyBunny-
Welcome. Best of luck

OOO Me! I am on CD 10 of my uuuhhhmmm... 9th cycle.. Oh my.. :cry: That seems like a long time. I am not temping, using OPKs, or taking preseed or Mucinex this cycle. I am just going to chill out and hope that I catch my eggy!! Best of luck to all of you ladies!! :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello Hello!
thanks for the thread YAYA ...
well my sexathon started last night well even a little bit before that as i should "O" tomorow i believe!!!
good luck every one!

Hello girls

CD 3 for me and AF is already starting to fade. I just had a lovely big glass of carrot juice! I am being a good bunny this month! Bird, I use 3 large carrots, 2 small green apples and 2 handfuls of spinach leaves (optional) to make the juice. It's best to try and drink twice a day. It's actually really yummy. You can add other things like ginger, cucumber, pears etc.

Hi and welcome to Jacqui, Miel, FunnyBunny and Tiffers. Nice to see you on the thread! Did those that needed to manage to get some bd-ing in last night??

How is everyone today?

Yaya xx

Good Luck ladies.....roll on ovulation and lots of :sex: !!!

Morning girls

Where is everyone today? All too busy bd-ing I presume!! :rofl:

Hope everyone is well.

CD 4 for me so not much to report other than AF is almost gone!

:hug:

Yaya xx

Hola

I got a high on my monitor and went to town. Still tired!

I have to keep this up till after I get my peak, hope to God it soon.

Anyone get the big O and in the TWW over the weekend?

Cheers for the tip Yaya - def need to try the carrot juice, i suppose it cant do any harm and its healthy !! thanks xx

Yaya that's the problem with the 2*** - there's nothing to do but wait, so nothing to write about!!!! LOL!!! CD6 for me and AF still lurking around, still waiting for my toys to arrive, just w a i t i ng arrrrrrggghhhhhh! The 2*** is definitely worse than the 2WW - at least we have symptom spotting to keep us amused!!!!

This is bizarre!!! Who on earth has decided that W- O - W cannot be typed?

thats well strange that you cant type that 2***....

boring boring boring - all this waiting is annoying!! ......

Yeah, it is pretty boring isn't it guys!! Everytime I get bored I go and make myself a glass of carrot juice & then enjoy feeling smug & angelic!! :rofl: I might start turning orange soon from all the carrots lol!! And if I don't produce the creme de la creme of all cm this month I'll definitely eat my hat!! :rofl:

Yaya xx

LOL - your so funny Yaya....

Shame i cant go and make some now but i'm stuck at work being bored and not doing much as i cant get off BnB incase i miss something important :)

xxx

Yay Bird - just noticed you've made it to a month without smoking! Well done hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->