'Waiting To Ovulate' Cycle Buddies

yaya

TTC first baby miracle
Reaction score
Hi Girls

Some of us thought a new thread for all us girls who are starting a new cycle and 'waiting to ovulate' would be a fun idea. Let's all join in the 2 week 'waiting to ovulate' madness and support each other through it's ups and downs!

Let me get the ball rolling...

I am Yaya, this is my 5th cycle ttc and I am on CD 1 today. I am planning to get back into healthy eating and juicing this month as I found that fresh carrot juice really helped me in past cycles to get EWCM. I didn't juice last month and my cm was a bit of a mess as a result! I am also taking EPO with Royal Jelly which so far has helped me to shift my tendency to ov really early (like CD 9) to a more respectable CD 11/CD 12 ov. I am also working out a bd-ing 'schedule' at the moment!!

What is everyone else planning???? Or for those closer to ov, how is operation ov coming along??

:hug:

Yaya

Operation ovulation =

This is my 4th cycle: 1st after Laparoscopy and removal of mild endo

Grapefruit juice again this month, EPO and i might even try carrot juice even though that sounds minging!! do you just blend some carrots of something?

I havent seen an EWCM since coming off the pill this time so i'm hoping to see some soon as the pill gets out of my system!!! GET OUT

I'm temping and will be trying OPK's again this month!!!! come on positive !!

Also brought some Vitamins by Sanatogen for OH and he's taking extra Zinc and Vitamin C

ALSO ladies - REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER

Yay, go Bird!!!

I usually blend the carrots with green apples and a little bit of fresh ginger. It's actually really yummy! Thanks for the H2O reminder: I have to keep on telling myself to drink water otherwise I forget! :dohh:

I have worked out a bd plan of action too based on the fertility calculator on the following site (Thanks Kitkat for sharing!). It's fun, so check it out if yr bored:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/conception-calender.php

Yaya xx

CD17 - still waiitng to O ...............

I'm right along with you Farie. Interesting about the the carrot juice!

Hiya Farie and Dee! What plans have you guys executed this month? Opk's, temping, fertility monitors or just doing things without gadgets?

I am only charting/temping this month; I won't be using opk's as I found that they stressed me out too much last month.

Yaya x

Yay, go Bird!!!

I usually blend the carrots with green apples and a little bit of fresh ginger. It's actually really yummy! Thanks for the H2O reminder: I have to keep on telling myself to drink water otherwise I forget! :dohh:

I have worked out a bd plan of action too based on the fertility calculator on the following site (Thanks Kitkat for sharing!). It's fun, so check it out if yr bored:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/conception-calender.php

Yaya xx

Yaya that link doesnt work??? :cry: xx

Sorry, I'll try it again:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/conception-calendar.php

That should work! :blush:

Yaya xx

Hi im Nicola

this is our 11th cycle of trying, i am hopefully gonna ovulate this weekend :happydance:

Im using my CBFM, OPK's, taking Agnus Castus, EPO, and my preg vits. OH is taking a 'wellman' vit (oh and im eating pineapple as well)

we are BD'ing every other day at the mo, and have used pre-seed for the first time this cycle

Oh and im charting as well.......

Fingers tightly crossed for a June :bfp: :hug:

Hey Nicola!

Glad you've joined us! What is the pineapple supposed to do hun? I have read that it's good for implantation - is there something else it's good for?? I adore pineapple so another excuse to eat it works for me lol!

Yaya xx

Hey Yaya

yes im eating Pineapple, well, er, cos i like it really :rofl:

But Insomnimama kindly told me it helps thicken up your 'womb lining' to help bean implant

xxxx :hug:

Oh yuck i hate pineapple - knowing me though i'll still try it as i wanna do anything i can to help a little bean stick in there

xx

I gotta say..I learn the most interesting things on this website. This month I am taking BBT and checking CM and cervix position...I can't use opk's as I have seen many women on here go crazy using them. I'm crazy enough about this as it is!!:muaha:

Hi all!

CD2 for me today. Got a long wait till CD16 for my predicted ov day, so plenty of time to strategise! So, apart from the usual BBT, CM, CP and OPK obsession, I will also keep on the grapefruit juice. I tried it last month without any great result, but it can't hurt so I'll give it another go!

New toys/plans for this month - Preseed Yay! :wohoo:, possibly less :sex: (but I don't think DH will agree to a reduction actually! :rofl:), getting a ferning microscope delivered some time soon and I've also ordered that Zita West book everyone is going on about.

I love pineapple too, so I might add that to the list!!!

Good luck to everyone!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Yay Magic!!

Everyone is sounding soo positive - it's great!! :happydance:

Here we come June BFP's and March baba's!!

Yaya x

Hi Ladies :D

well I am cycle 3 cd08 and am charting for the first time this month as I don't actually know when I ovulate (cylces are a bit irregular). Hoping that by charting I will at least find out if I AM ovulating! Will also add grapefruit and pineapple into the diet and will try to remember to drink plenty of water!!

Yay welcome Sjnams!! :happydance: I'm sure charting will be a great help to you -- it's helped me to make sense of 'symptoms' that I never realised were related to my menstrual cycle!! :rofl: :dohh:

Yaya x

I'm thinking maybe OH and i need to slow down the ummm :sex: this month as we have it everyday....what you guys reckon?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"